Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Report User Button
10-22-2009, 06:23 AM
Report User Button
Sorry if there's a way to do this already, but is there a way to report a user, possibly as a more serious measure than just reporting a post?

Trawling through Supermarket's spam took a while, and was annoying, but a--9 seems to be on the second day of it and has also emailed me the same youtube clips to my personal email.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2009, 10:34 AM
RE: Report User Button
The e-mail you can report to your service provider. As for the rest... just keep reporting his posts. I'm sure GodRocks will get to banning the jerk eventually (I'm doing the same thing).

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
Find all posts by this user
02-17-2010, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2010 02:30 AM by ladyunicornejg.)
RE: Report User Button
When you report a post in MyBB, it generally asks you for a reason. Unless this feature has been modified here, you can include anything you want in the message including information about the member being a spammer or whatever. The reason should appear for the moderators/admins. If you have PM ability, you could also send a message to a staff member IF this message would be useful. I'd recommend reporting as many of the posts as possible though - it usually makes it easier for mods/admins/etc. to find them anyway.

HelpThisLife | Anime Forums
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  can't see some images any more and user avatar has disappeared? Azoth 3 435 09-08-2015 03:36 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Is there a way to change my account's user name ? sidetrack 1 349 08-27-2013 07:48 PM
Last Post: Yefet
  I want to change my user name SpiritualGal02 0 334 07-02-2013 06:42 AM
Last Post: SpiritualGal02

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)