Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Riddles in Stone: Secret Occult Architecture of Washington VIDEO
12-13-2008, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2008 06:37 PM by Question_It.)
Exclamation Riddles in Stone: Secret Occult Architecture of Washington VIDEO
Took some time from my not-so-busy schedule today to post a link to a VERY interesting Google video documentary. It is basically an expository outline of the "secret" occult architecture of the nation's capital. If you're interested in anything about the hidden occultic symbols of our nation's capital and the connection of the nation's presidents to freemasonry...THIS is the video to watch. (There are some very surprising reveals in this video.)Very well and professionally produced. Popped corn recommended Wink.
Riddles in Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2008, 06:41 PM
RE: Riddles in Stone: Secret Occult Architecture of Washington VIDEO
Question_It Wrote:Took some time from my not-so-busy schedule today to post a link to a VERY interesting Google video documentary. It is basically an expository outline of the "secret" occult architecture of the nation's capital. If you're interested in anything about the hidden occultic symbols of our nation's capital and the connection of the nation's presidents to freemasonry...THIS is the video to watch. (There are some very surprising reveals in this video.)Very well and professionally produced. Popped corn recommended Wink.

There is a second part to the documentary but I don't believe it's available online; although, it might be on you tube. It's titled Eye of the Phoenix: Secrets of the Dollar Bill
12-15-2008, 08:31 PM
RE: Riddles in Stone: Secret Occult Architecture of Washington VIDEO
Question_It Wrote:Took some time from my not-so-busy schedule today to post a link to a VERY interesting Google video documentary. It is basically an expository outline of the "secret" occult architecture of the nation's capital. If you're interested in anything about the hidden occultic symbols of our nation's capital and the connection of the nation's presidents to freemasonry...THIS is the video to watch. (There are some very surprising reveals in this video.)Very well and professionally produced. Popped corn recommended Wink.

are you now saying that the freemasons run the country?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The God Stone. Supernatural Reality, Shocking paranormal1112 0 1,748 06-21-2014 08:00 PM
Last Post: paranormal1112
Exclamation 'The Secret Equation of Life' - Revelation given by Jesus Christ. Ezra777 1 431 10-16-2012 08:17 PM
Last Post: kevlar
  The new age movement,the occult,cristianity,crowly TryingToGetToHeaven 1 576 12-25-2008 07:31 PM
Last Post: B MAN

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)