Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SOLDIERS OPEN FIRE AT FT HOOD: 12 KILLED, 31 WOUNDED
11-05-2009, 07:07 PM
SOLDIERS OPEN FIRE AT FT HOOD: 12 KILLED, 31 WOUNDED
I will support building a summer home for the Pope after it stops glowing from the nukes!

- Long Live The Crusaders -
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2009, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 08:51 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
RE: SOLDIERS OPEN FIRE AT FT HOOD: 12 KILLED, 31 WOUNDED
I don't follow the remarks about the nukes or the Pope but agree about the Crusaders, mainly 'cause Randy Crawford sang with them and made the jaunty sounding hit, "Street Life" in 1978, which still remains highly listenable today in my opinion. Even more listenable is Ms Crawford's 1980 hit song, "One Day I'll Fly Away", which is a perennial favourite that I never get bored from hearing. There's a fairly recent (2006) video on You Tube wherein Randy Crawford performs "One Day I'll Fly Away" with Joe Sample (who was also in The Crusaders) playing a jazzy piano, and her voice still sounds superb after all these years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdM3NHDU7Mk
11-05-2009, 08:50 PM
(11-05-2009 07:07 PM)catholicstation Wrote:  I will support building a summer home for the Pope after it stops glowing from the nukes!

- Long Live The Crusaders -

Hey Islam You want Christian Charity? - Stop making me want to cut your F'ing heart out - I am A Crusader Luving Catholic - Not a panty waste luving San Fran American
11-06-2009, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 01:48 AM by Azrael17.)
Edited: "I'm Right and Every one else is wrong was my Point!"
Catholic Church is Racist there I changed how I said it.

Sorry,
Cathy
but sometimes I got to speak my premonitions got that!

And tell the "Penguins"(nuns) they will be getting fat because they will eat all the food!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
11-06-2009, 12:02 PM
(11-06-2009 04:56 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Don't worry the Crusaders are in hell right now, chained next to Mosses and Jesus is laughing at them!
And Muhammad is being used as a foot stool for Satan!

Don't worry the king of kings and king of hell, the Messiah Jesus is coming back and when she gets here she will wag her finger at the Catholic Church and say "Sit Boy!"
If you don't listen to her she will ask God to split the Church and half of the Catholic Church will follow a female Pope.

Sorry,
Cathy
but sometimes I got to speak my premonitions got that!

And tell the "Penguins"(nuns) they will be getting fat because they will eat all the food!

May I know who was Azrael? and wats about these religous personalities? wats wrong with them anyway?
11-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Islam does not call for violence, but calling for peace and love with all people. You say what you say because this person is a Muslim, is not this a U.S. person (learning and growing up in America), why do not consider this act as a result frustration and the frustration experienced by the U.S. military who are fighting everywhere (with the people and do harm to people) Is this justice and the freedom that you call her? I am sure that there are wise sages do not attribute this act to the Muslims, but we have to look at a real look to the topics
11-07-2009, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 11:33 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
If this thread really has nothing to do with nukes or the Pope, but is asking if the American Muslim community in general should be blamed and perhaps victimised in some kind of backlash for the actions of the major who massacred 12 people at Fort Hood, I would opine that no they shouldn't. For one thing, gun massacres in America are an unfortunate but accepted bi-product of that country's gun culture-- in which possessing the means to blow your fellow citizens' legs off is regarded as a fundamental human right, and the perpetrators of mass killings are usually white Christian males, against which no one would dream of launching any backlash.

There have been at least two other incidents this year that rank among America's worst gun massacres, as this list shows.

Quote:April 3, 2009: A 41-year-old man opened fire at an immigrant community centre in Binghamton, New York, killing 11 immigrants and two workers. Jiverly Wong, a Vietnamese immigrant and a former student at the centre, killed himself as police rushed to the scene.

March 10, 2009: Michael McLendon, 28, killed 10 people, including his mother, four other relatives and the wife and child of a local sheriff's deputy, across two rural Alabama counties. He then committed suicide.

Feb. 14, 2008: Former student Steven Kazmierczak, 27, opened fire in a lecture hall at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, fatally shooting five students and wounding 18 others before committing suicide.

Dec. 5, 2007: 19-year-old Robert A. Hawkins opened fire with a rifle in Omaha, Nebraska, at a store in the Westroads Mall, killing eight people before taking his own life. Five more people were wounded, two critically.

April 16, 2007: Cho Seung-Hui, 23, fatally shot 32 people in a dorm and a classroom at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, then killed himself in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

Feb. 12, 2007: 18-year-old Sulejman Talovic killed five and wounded four at the Trolley Square mall in Salt Lake City, Utah. He was then shot and killed by police.
Oct. 2, 2006: Charles Carl Roberts IV, 32, shot to death five girls at West Nickel Mines Amish School in Pennsylvania, then killed himself.

March 21, 2005: 16-year-old student Jeffrey Weise killed nine people, including his grandfather and his grandfather's companion at home, and then five fellow students, a teacher and a security guard at Red Lake High School in Red Lake, Minnesota, before killing himself. Seven students were wounded.

March 12, 2005: Terry Ratzmann, 44, gunned down members of his congregation as they worshipped at the Brookfield Sheraton in Brookfield, Wisconsin, slaying seven and wounding four before killing himself.

July 29, 1999: Former day trader Mark Barton, 44, killed nine people in shootings at two Atlanta, Georgia, brokerage offices, then committed suicide.

April 20, 1999: Students Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, opened fire at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, killing 12 classmates and a teacher and wounding 26 others before committing suicide in the school's library.

March 24, 1998: Andrew Golden, 11, and Mitchell Johnson, 13, killed four girls and a teacher at a Jonesboro, Arkansas, middle school. 10 others were wounded in the shooting.
October 16, 1991: George Hennard, 35, smashed his pickup truck through a restaurant window in Killeen, Texas, and fired on the lunchtime crowd with a high-powered pistol, killing 22 people. At least 20 others were wounded.

Major Hasan may be a Muslim, but he is also an American born citizen, steeped in a culture where exorcising your innermost demons by playing Rambo at a crowded public facility like the local school or health centre is common and to some extent accepted-- in that the root cause of allowing access by possibly unhinged citizens to military hardware is never challenged, however high the death toll climbs.

As I type, with BBC News 24 on TV in the background, there's a breaking story of a British tourist who has been gunned down in a bar in Texas today. No doubt a solitary shooting like this will be too commonplace an event in America to raise more than the merest ripple of public interest..
11-08-2009, 12:43 AM
(11-07-2009 11:55 AM)vonason Wrote:  Islam does not call for violence, but calling for peace and love with all people. You say what you say because this person is a Muslim, is not this a U.S. person (learning and growing up in America), why do not consider this act as a result frustration and the frustration experienced by the U.S. military who are fighting everywhere (with the people and do harm to people) Is this justice and the freedom that you call her? I am sure that there are wise sages do not attribute this act to the Muslims, but we have to look at a real look to the topics

America has one of the largest crime rates in the World!
Why is my question?
What is so different about Americans that causes them to have so much Crime where as Canada seems to be a peaceful place to live?

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
11-14-2009, 08:54 AM
America has the largest crime rates in the world because of people like you Azrael17. You don't even know what you are and in a fit of insanity you kill.

There is help my friend..you better believe it!

http://www.themainplace.org/?gclid=CNbFy...4wodficKqA
11-17-2009, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2009 02:29 AM by Azrael17.)
(11-14-2009 08:54 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  America has the largest crime rates in the world because of people like you Azrael17. You don't even know what you are and in a fit of insanity you kill.

There is help my friend..you better believe it!

http://www.themainplace.org/?gclid=CNbFy...4wodficKqA

I don't kill,
I just Talk!

And where do you get off on calling me insane when your the one who keeps saying that Atheist are all Gay! Your the Crazy one!

How could my words have any thing to do with what other people do?
I am just one person!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Leave Islam = Killed? SimpleQuestions 68 4,567 09-10-2012 09:27 AM
Last Post: kevlar
Question Can non-Muslims escape the Hell-fire in anyway? Stonecold 1 933 03-03-2011 08:16 AM
Last Post: biomystic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)