Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Santeria Q&A
08-05-2016, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 06:26 PM by Vladimir Kasich.)
Toungue Santeria Q&A
So, I haven't really seen any threads or questions about Santeria, so i've come to shed my info of my years of practice of El Regla De Ocha! Feel free to ask me anything! Big Grin

Our Religion, was founded upon the idea, of Many Manifestations of Olodumare, (Our Supreme God) that has manifested in different things in life Ex: Oshun, The Orisha Of Love And Success, Represents in life, our desires for love and compassion and success. There are many Orishas, such as Orunmila, (The Orisha Of Wisdom And Divination) Chango, (The Orisha Of Thunder, Lightning, and dancing) And Yemaya, (The Orisha Of The Waters And Queen Of The World) We have many, MANY other Orishas besides the ones i have mentioned.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: Santeria Q&A
Perhaps you can start out by giving us a touch of the basics from your own perspective? That might lay out some fertile ground in which we can plant some seeds of inquiry.

08-05-2016, 06:23 PM
(08-05-2016 05:40 PM)IMtM Wrote:  Perhaps you can start out by giving us a touch of the basics from your own perspective? That might lay out some fertile ground in which we can plant some seeds of inquiry.

Ah, I suppose i can add some more info upon Santeria!
08-05-2016, 06:28 PM
(08-05-2016 06:23 PM)Vladimir Kasich Wrote:  Ah, I suppose i can add some more info upon Santeria!
Sure. And I suggest "from your perspective" so that we can get an angle from a practitioner as opposed to a dry definition such as Wikipedia might instill. Sounds good!

08-05-2016, 06:31 PM
(08-05-2016 06:28 PM)IMtM Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 06:23 PM)Vladimir Kasich Wrote:  Ah, I suppose i can add some more info upon Santeria!
Sure. And I suggest "from your perspective" so that we can get an angle from a practitioner as opposed to a dry definition such as Wikipedia might instill. Sounds good!

Right, I understand!
02-16-2017, 02:00 PM
What's the difference between Santeria & Voodoo?
02-16-2017, 07:27 PM
Vladimir has not been here for going on six months.

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)