Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Satan Plan for humans
07-11-2017, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 11:29 PM by Visqueen.)
Satan Plan for humans
Satan teaches men first to doubt, and then to deny. Satan's plan was to draw our first parents to sin, and so to separate us from God.

*edit - content deleted
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Satan Plan for humans
Believing in God is pretty much accepting the existence of Satan as well, at least according to most Abrahamic-style faiths, is it not? So, if one does not believe in God why should they believe in Satan? Why would someone have any fear of a being that they don't accept as real?

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
07-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Sorry Caesar, this is a previously banned poster from some time ago who keeps returning and is banned again - not burke, someone from much further back.
07-12-2017, 01:22 AM
This is the guy that will eternally threaten us with fire and brimstone...

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
07-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Satan's plan is to be worshipped by mankind. He wasn't happy being the son of God, he wanted to be God. That is why he conned Eve into eating the apple. Genesis 3:5. Satan knows he's going to Hell and he wants to take as many people with him as he can. Misery loves company. He is the god of this world and he has deceived the whole world. Those that are saved, aka the elect, will be a very small minority.
07-13-2017, 12:54 PM
Wait- I thought in another thread we determined that Eve was conned into providing Adam with oral sex, and THAT was their sin.

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
07-13-2017, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 07:06 PM by PeterPants.)
(07-12-2017 08:07 PM)susanblange Wrote:  Satan's plan is to be worshipped by mankind. He wasn't happy being the son of God, he wanted to be God. That is why he conned Eve into eating the apple. Genesis 3:5. Satan knows he's going to Hell and he wants to take as many people with him as he can. Misery loves company. He is the god of this world and he has deceived the whole world. Those that are saved, aka the elect, will be a very small minority.

How do you know Satan didn't win? and the one who wrote the bible, was actually Satan, and god was trapped in hell.

seems they both want the exact same thing, to be worshiped by mankind.

does the idea that most people on earth are doomed, specifically because they have been deceived, disgust you? it certainly disgusts me.

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
07-13-2017, 07:25 PM
(07-13-2017 07:05 PM)PeterPants Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 08:07 PM)susanblange Wrote:  Satan's plan is to be worshipped by mankind. He wasn't happy being the son of God, he wanted to be God. That is why he conned Eve into eating the apple. Genesis 3:5. Satan knows he's going to Hell and he wants to take as many people with him as he can. Misery loves company. He is the god of this world and he has deceived the whole world. Those that are saved, aka the elect, will be a very small minority.

How do you know Satan didn't win? and the one who wrote the bible, was actually Satan, and god was trapped in hell.

seems they both want the exact same thing, to be worshiped by mankind.

does the idea that most people on earth are doomed, specifically because they have been deceived, disgust you? it certainly disgusts me.

Most people are doomed not because they have been deceived, it is because they are wicked sinners. The "guilty" are those that have committed a deadly sin, and those who refuse to repent of their sin. The guilty will not be forgiven and enter Heaven. Thru Jesus, Satan is worshipped as God. He is the lawless one. If Satan had written the Bible, there would be no laws regarding morality. "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". That is the first and greatest commandment. By worshipping Satan, the entire law is destroyed.
07-13-2017, 07:51 PM
(07-13-2017 07:25 PM)susanblange Wrote:  Most people are doomed not because they have been deceived, it is because they are wicked sinners. The "guilty" are those that have committed a deadly sin, and those who refuse to repent of their sin. The guilty will not be forgiven and enter Heaven. Thru Jesus, Satan is worshipped as God. He is the lawless one. If Satan had written the Bible, there would be no laws regarding morality. "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". That is the first and greatest commandment. By worshipping Satan, the entire law is destroyed.

no no... it was written by Satan and so 'thou shalt have no other gods before me' is just saying, have no gods before Satan, the king of lies and deception, of course he would trick you into thinking he is God.

so again, how do you know its god and not Satan tricking you?

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
07-14-2017, 09:15 AM
(07-13-2017 07:51 PM)PeterPants Wrote:  
(07-13-2017 07:25 PM)susanblange Wrote:  Most people are doomed not because they have been deceived, it is because they are wicked sinners. The "guilty" are those that have committed a deadly sin, and those who refuse to repent of their sin. The guilty will not be forgiven and enter Heaven. Thru Jesus, Satan is worshipped as God. He is the lawless one. If Satan had written the Bible, there would be no laws regarding morality. "Thou shalt have no other gods before me". That is the first and greatest commandment. By worshipping Satan, the entire law is destroyed.

no no... it was written by Satan and so 'thou shalt have no other gods before me' is just saying, have no gods before Satan, the king of lies and deception, of course he would trick you into thinking he is God.

so again, how do you know its god and not Satan tricking you?

I know the Bible was written by God because only God can see into the future and prognosticate. I have seen multitudes of prophecy literally fulfilled.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)