Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Satan Plan for humans
07-17-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Satan Plan for humans
(07-16-2017 07:53 PM)Sue D. Wrote:  @ susanblange -- what's scary is that you apparently believe what you've shared in your response in #34.

What's scary is that you believe in talking snakes, people being made from dust and ribs, while at the same time you think scientists are buffoons who don't know how to do their work.

What's even more scary is that you're a racist.

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2017, 05:04 PM
(07-17-2017 02:07 PM)Herminator Wrote:  What's scary is that you believe in talking snakes, people being made from dust and ribs, while at the same time you think scientists are buffoons who don't know how to do their work.

Some scientists are "buffoons" .. most, however, are not. Why do you have to be so personal?

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
07-17-2017, 05:05 PM
(07-16-2017 09:00 PM)susanblange Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 07:53 PM)Sue D. Wrote:  @ susanblange -- what's scary is that you apparently believe what you've shared in your response in #34.

I cannot sin, Sue. I am perfect and holy. I have obtained God's favor and she answers all of my thoughts/prayers. I actually do not formally pray, God knows all of our thoughts and God is in all my thoughts. What I've stated is the Truth. But there is so much information, I leave some things out. I really should write a book, but my theology is still evolving. I also probably shouldn't have burned the flying roll (my diary) but there was something in it that I wanted to conceal. I'm also sure my father would've taken it. I have been solicited to write a book by many publishers. I believe a copy of my diary exists in Heaven, there is nothing too hard for god. I do remember different verses from it.
(07-16-2017 08:48 PM)PeterPants Wrote:  Youve still not answered my question how do you know that everything you believe is not a trick by satan? How can you know that satan didnt defeat and imprison god, and now pretends to be god and is tricking you?

Have you ever heard this analogy: If you take the state of Texas, fill it up with white poker chips three miles high, and plant a blue chip somewhere in there, it is more likely that you will grab that blue chip on the first try and blindfolded than it is that all these prophecies would be fulfilled by a single person. That is actually a Christian analogy, and they reference just eight prophecies. I have never counted the number of prophecies that have been fulfilled in my life, but it's closer to hundreds. Also, all the signs of my birth happened in a ten month period of time, from August 1983 till May 1984. Ten things happened, one each month, not including the "betrayal". Some of them are the three wise men, the drummer boy, the star in the east with the kings visiting, the birth of Emanuel, the flying roll, and the voice from Heaven. These were signs mainly to convince myself, I am a hard sell.

susanblange -- since you have addressed some of your comments to me, Sue, I'll simply say -- "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." And "For God commendeth His love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." And He also rose again after 3 days. Just as the Scriptures say He did.
07-17-2017, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 05:15 PM by Herminator.)
(07-17-2017 05:04 PM)muhammad_isa Wrote:  
(07-17-2017 02:07 PM)Herminator Wrote:  What's scary is that you believe in talking snakes, people being made from dust and ribs, while at the same time you think scientists are buffoons who don't know how to do their work.

Some scientists are "buffoons" .. most, however, are not.

Agreed. Sue however thinks most scientists are buffoons... kind of the stupid part of humanity Rolleyes

(07-17-2017 05:04 PM)muhammad_isa Wrote:  Why do you have to be so personal?

I think Sue took the lead here, telling Susan what she blieved is "scary" - I merely repeated her type of statement. It's always interesting when religious people are telling each other they are interpreting scripture wrong (or looking at the wrong scipture, period). It's kind of the reason there is a ridiculous number of religions and denominations out there...

07-17-2017, 07:53 PM
(07-17-2017 05:05 PM)Sue D. Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 09:00 PM)susanblange Wrote:  

I cannot sin, Sue. I am perfect and holy. I have obtained God's favor and she answers all of my thoughts/prayers. I actually do not formally pray, God knows all of our thoughts and God is in all my thoughts. What I've stated is the Truth. But there is so much information, I leave some things out. I really should write a book, but my theology is still evolving. I also probably shouldn't have burned the flying roll (my diary) but there was something in it that I wanted to conceal. I'm also sure my father would've taken it. I have been solicited to write a book by many publishers. I believe a copy of my diary exists in Heaven, there is nothing too hard for god. I do remember different verses from it.
(07-16-2017 08:48 PM)PeterPants Wrote:  Youve still not answered my question how do you know that everything you believe is not a trick by satan? How can you know that satan didnt defeat and imprison god, and now pretends to be god and is tricking you?

Have you ever heard this analogy: If you take the state of Texas, fill it up with white poker chips three miles high, and plant a blue chip somewhere in there, it is more likely that you will grab that blue chip on the first try and blindfolded than it is that all these prophecies would be fulfilled by a single person. That is actually a Christian analogy, and they reference just eight prophecies. I have never counted the number of prophecies that have been fulfilled in my life, but it's closer to hundreds. Also, all the signs of my birth happened in a ten month period of time, from August 1983 till May 1984. Ten things happened, one each month, not including the "betrayal". Some of them are the three wise men, the drummer boy, the star in the east with the kings visiting, the birth of Emanuel, the flying roll, and the voice from Heaven. These were signs mainly to convince myself, I am a hard sell.

susanblange -- since you have addressed some of your comments to me, Sue, I'll simply say -- "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." And "For God commendeth His love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." And He also rose again after 3 days. Just as the Scriptures say He did.

I never said that I have never sinned, Sue. There is iniquity in my youth, before my calling. That is what the scriptures say and that is what Zechariah 5:9 means. There are two women. One is vile and the other one is holy. God does not love everybody, she only loves the righteous who love her. The Book of Life will contain the names of those who love God, who fear God, and who have forgiven God. (For bad behaviors and things said). If you do not forgive God, then God cannot forgive you.
07-18-2017, 11:33 AM
(07-17-2017 07:53 PM)susanblange Wrote:  If you do not forgive God, then God cannot forgive you.

Cannot- or WILL not?

Besides, if someone presumes to sit in judgement of God to forgive or not forgive him/her/it of something- anything- then we're on a whole different playing field.

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
07-18-2017, 01:12 PM
(07-18-2017 11:33 AM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  
(07-17-2017 07:53 PM)susanblange Wrote:  If you do not forgive God, then God cannot forgive you.

Cannot- or WILL not?

Besides, if someone presumes to sit in judgement of God to forgive or not forgive him/her/it of something- anything- then we're on a whole different playing field.

God is human but she is also going to Heaven no matter what. Forgiving or not forgiving God will not affect God's destiny. It will affect the destiny of the sinner. If you do not forgive God, I would venture to say that you hate him. That is deadly. Proverbs 8:36. "But he who sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death".
07-18-2017, 05:51 PM
(07-18-2017 01:12 PM)susanblange Wrote:  

Cannot- or WILL not?

God is human but she is also going to Heaven no matter what. Forgiving or not forgiving God will not affect God's destiny. It will affect the destiny of the sinner. If you do not forgive God, I would venture to say that you hate him. That is deadly. Proverbs 8:36. "But he who sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death".

susanblange -- all that you have just shared is NOT according to KJV or any other version of the Bible / God's Word. It's NOT Scripture.

God is Almighty God -- He's the Creator of all. That which you 'spout' is so much nonsense it's sickening.
07-18-2017, 06:46 PM
(07-18-2017 05:51 PM)Sue D. Wrote:  susanblange -- all that you have just shared is NOT according to KJV or any other version of the Bible / God's Word. It's NOT Scripture.

God is Almighty God -- He's the Creator of all. That which you 'spout' is so much nonsense it's sickening.

That's going too far Sue - shall I tell you that your faith system is sickening to me because I don't follow it or believe it? No one has ever told you your beliefs are sickening so put a sock in.
07-19-2017, 02:38 AM
(07-18-2017 05:51 PM)Sue D. Wrote:  
(07-18-2017 01:12 PM)susanblange Wrote:  

Cannot- or WILL not?

susanblange -- all that you have just shared is NOT according to KJV or any other version of the Bible / God's Word. It's NOT Scripture.

Wrong: it's not the same as your interpretation of scripture - you act like you have a monopoly on the right interpretation. A few billion Christians don't agree with you.

(07-18-2017 05:51 PM)Sue D. Wrote:  That which you 'spout' is so much nonsense it's sickening.

Ad hominem like this gets you banned quickly - keep it going Rolleyes

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)