Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sayings I've Learned
07-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Sayings I've Learned
Are these correct from a Kabbalistic standpoint, or are they bollocks?

"Kether is the Malkuth of Ain Soph Aur."

-AND-

"Kether is in Malkuth as Malkuth is in Kether."

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Sayings I've Learned
Yes because well, Ill just say it my way, keter is temira dechol temirin
keter is the lowest level of the Ein Sof or Ratzon Ha'elyon which means it contains all the others
07-08-2013, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 12:33 PM by IMtM.)
What are your thoughts on this, Yefet?

Quote:The Qliphoth are aptly termed evil and averse Sephiroth, for they are not independent principles or factors in the cosmic scheme, but the unbalanced and destructive aspect of the Holy Stations [Sephiroth] themselves. There are, in fact, not two Trees [of Life], but one Tree, a Qliphah being the reverse of a coin of which the obverse is a Sephirah.

Also, could you provide some insight as to the phrase "Ratzon Ha'elyon"? I Googled it and this very thread appeared on the first page! That really signifies a lack in laymen-available information on the topic.

07-08-2013, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 04:05 PM by Yefet.)
Sorry for delay, this work thing always gets in the way
Sometimes I will log onto this site in the mourning, get distracted and leave it up all day, they tell me I would be very easy to hack
Anyway, In Chassidut it is something that I could not get Legend to grasp, because Hebrew thinking is just not the same as English, while he was being very nice and trying to understand when I read what I wrote back to myself, I sounded like an Idoit, and would say to myself that's not what I meant, so I can understand the confusion
I will try it this way, Hassidism looks at as everything being one thing, one complete Desire but to us it appears as one is concealed the other revealed or inner will what we see or feel because of our five sences is called Pnimiyut HaRatzon, the actual arousal of the desire while our external will before it is revealed to our senses is called Chitzoniut HaRatzon, this for lack of a better description in science is called all outside stimuli
In Chassidut Kabbalah everything is divided or comes to us into this world through either Sitra D’ Kedushah, the side of holiness or Sitra Achra the side of impurity or mans evil inclination which literally means the other side, or the side of Kelipah every thought, speech, action, or creation including everything we think of as reality comes from either in Kedushah or Kelipah, and is determined by our thought process if you will
there are also subdivisions, of Kelipah, which are Kelipat Nogah and Shalosh Kelipot Hatmayot and all of this is explained once one grasps the concept of the Shattering of the Vessels or the Adam and the Apple story which is not an evil or accidental flaw in man or Sinful according to Ein Sof's or Hashems plan. It was part of creation of the desire to receive, in other words something has to desire what something has to give, Some call Ratzon Ha'elyon Keter, because In Chassidut Kabbalah A Jew Has two souls or creations Nefesh Elokit , or the part made from the Sefirot and Nefesh HaBehamit one strives for Kedushah and the other for Kelipah, We all have these conflicting thoughts, Ratzon Ha'elyon is the neutral part before the adam and the apple story, in that the desire is contained in what is called Will of all wills, which comes before all of the powers or attributes of the sefirot. We dont know how to drive a car, and could care less if we dont even know what a car is but the purpose of the car is already there in the will of wills Before we humans have a chance to mess it all up
As you know ,the Light ( Just a word for lack of a better) comes to us by way of the Hebrew concept of the Kav V'Chut as it says in Torah “In the beginning of God’s creating the heavens and earth, the earth was Tohu Vavohu which literally means chaotic and empty before Kav V'Chut, or the emergence of the Serifot.
Chessed was pure Chessed and had no relation whatsoever to Gevurah or any other sefirot and so on or simply Ratzon Ha'elyon, chessed of keter is pure Mercy without any direction or purpose simply mercy, keter containing all potentials or desires, the purpose of a car before man knew he desired a car and designed one for himself, and is without any particular direction but is pure potential of something, Ratzon Ha'elyon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)