Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Science and Love
09-14-2009, 02:01 AM
Science and Love
"But as an atheist, how can you possibly accept the existence of love!"

I cannot express how many times people have tried to use this argument with me. Luckily, GI Joe is there to demonstrate the inherent flaws in that argument.

[Image: 20090817ripcord.png]

Because Knowing is Half the Battle. The other half is having bigger guns.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2009, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2009 06:25 AM by Raphael.)
RE: Science and Love
(09-14-2009 02:01 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Because Knowing is Half the Battle. The other half is having bigger guns.

How can folks really know, when they are obviously building on what they 'think' they see GT?

Knowing is half the battle?
Knowing we use primarily half our brains consciously is half the battle of knowing?

Greg Braden suggests that there are only two main emotions that all others result from...

Love and Fear

What symbol would the best one to use, to promote Fear?
In the west what symbol does this job most effectively?

Which symbol(s) are they attempting to use to promote Love?
Any ideas or suggestions?
Jesus hangin' like a slab of meat on a crucifix is promoting Love or Fear?

http://www.graphicdesignblog.org/hidden-...designing/
Here is a website that displays 25 advertisements showing how they utilize what is called in the industry 'negative space'.
And after visiting that website and seeing how your fellow man (yes your brothers and sisters) can dupe most of ewe AND me into doing their bidding, using 'negative space', I cannot help but wonder how the creator alchemist some might call god or satan, uses the 'negative space' (called dark matter and dark energy) that we actually reside in, to dupe us?

Proving once again, most folks are sheeple and seegullibles and do not even know it.
The advertising industry would NOT exist if this were not true.

And that is exactly what defines the 'sheeple' and 'seegullible' best. Wink
And they will bleat their inanities right to the very end...
Ignorance is bliss.
baa baa baa
I wuv ewe too.
Praise

[Image: 140px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png]

This symbol has become so effective...just flash it for a few seconds, I do not even need to say anything. Cool

Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt starred in the last 2+ hour COMMERCIALS masquerading as film, continuing to promote this FEAR symbol, to be used to pull and tug on yer sheeple hearts and twist yer silly nilly left and right brain all into notzies. Big Grin

Conclusion:

Unless folks really WAKE up, most of ewe will never be in control of what you love or fear.
Somebody else will be in charge of your heart and minds.
That is quite clear.

Evidence:
Millions of Americans were duped by FEAR into allowing those they LOVED into going to Iraq, based on big FIB called WMD.

and the beat goes on...

eins
zwei
drei
veir

eins
zwei
drei
vier

eins
zwei
drei
veir

namaste

Raphael

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
09-15-2009, 06:14 AM
Raph, look at it in terms of percentages.

You claim most people are sheeple.

That means that chances are, you're one of them.

There's a hidden swastika in that last sentence. Can YOU find it?

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
09-15-2009, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2009 06:35 AM by Raphael.)
(09-15-2009 06:14 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Raph, look at it in terms of percentages.

You claim most people are sheeple.

That means that chances are, you're one of them.

There's a hidden swastika in that last sentence. Can YOU find it?

hey GT I am shocked dude.
elementary day of judgment question.

who lines up on the RIGHT?
the sheeple?
and who lines up on the LEFT?
the sacrificial goats?

another symptom of the sheeple brain was just demonstrated for all to observe.
I posted a lengthy post above, with some very good info, but ignorant left brained GT chose instead to dwell and focus on the sheeple comment.
And he still got it wrong.
Because GT is ignorant of the language of archetype.

I can always count on EWE to step up to the plate GT and strike out.
You must be a pitcher?
Pitching some droll troll story?

A fella like EWE who mocks the 10,000+ year old swastika will definitely have a hand in how his life turns out.

namaste

09-15-2009, 12:49 PM
I love how you edited that entire post after I had replied. Very classy.

When intelligent people are proven wrong (as you have been by Parousia, Anglican, and many others), they re-evaluate their position.

When sheeple are proven wrong they insult the people who proved them wrong and ignore the proof.

When intelligent people enter a debate they are civilized and moderate, using their insults only for those who have insulted them and shown that they are not interested in civilized debate.

When sheeple enter a debate they are insulting and abusive, to make up for their poor understanding.

When intelligent people do research they give credence to the theories of the majority, understanding that it could be wrong, but that many experts have done this work before and so they at least should be acknowledged.

When sheeple do research they believe that they and they alone have found some great cosmic truth, and that there is some sort of conspiracy of the elite to keep this truth from others.

When intelligent people make posts, they go out of their way to make themselves clear and concise, and if they are misunderstood they clarify matters so that people can understand, realizing that without understanding there's really no point.

When sheeple make posts they use catch phrases, mangled words, bad puns, and codes of their own design to give themselves a feeling of superiority, since they don't care about people understanding as much as they care about feeling like they're smart.

I haven't responded to your posts in a long time, Raphael. The only reason I responded to this one is because you burst in on a thread that was half-humorous, and started with your insane sheeple BS. After this post I intend on not responding to you again. This is not because you are intelligent. This is not because your thoughts are beyond mine. This is because, unlike the far more charitable Parousia, I tend to give up on ignorant half-wits who make it clear that they are reveling in their own stupidity.

Ta.

09-15-2009, 02:19 PM
(09-15-2009 12:49 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  I love how you edited that entire post after I had replied. Very classy.

what are you talking about?
the entire post?
are EWE employing artist license?
geesh...
you are still a lying ignorant baptist/atheist hybred who hails from the bible belt.

and there is not a lie at all in the above description of ewe.

(09-15-2009 12:49 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  This is not because your thoughts are beyond mine.

yes it is you ignorant man.

namaste

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)