Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seeker
07-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Seeker
Hi everyone. I've made a couple of posts but I haven't introduced myself yet.

I'm seeker - as the name suggests I'm a seeker of truth. The journey is sometimes more important then the destination - that's how I look at spirituality. I don't know if the answers are there to be found or not but I think the journey is most important so I'll keep looking. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2008, 10:27 AM
RE: Seeker
Hey seeker nice to meet you, like you i have many questions and seek answers as well. i wish good luck to both of us Big Grin

True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness~ Albert Einstein

Live like everyday is your last~ Anonymous
07-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Welcome Seeker. I don't know if we'll find answers but I'm glad to have you join us in the search.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Seeker Wrote:Hi everyone. I've made a couple of posts but I haven't introduced myself yet.

I'm seeker - as the name suggests I'm a seeker of truth. The journey is sometimes more important then the destination - that's how I look at spirituality. I don't know if the answers are there to be found or not but I think the journey is most important so I'll keep looking. Big Grin
Its good to be a seeker and if you seek real hard you can come across some real Gems ,that can serve you well not only now but on into the future .

Yes, happiness results from digging into God’s Word and finding gems of wisdom. (Proverbs 3:13-18)

“Let him seek peace and pursue it. For Jehovah’s eyes are upon the righteous and his ears are toward their supplication.”
1 Pet. 3:11, 12.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)