Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Share your wisdom: Sayings, Proverbs or the Like.
06-30-2013, 12:14 AM
Share your wisdom: Sayings, Proverbs or the Like.
If you know a saying, proverb or some thing you think is wise then please share it. Or if you have a belief you developed that you feel is wise and would like to share then please do so.

I will start with this:
"The only never changing thing is that forever there are changes."

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Share your wisdom: Sayings, Proverbs or the Like.
"Open your mind to all the possibilities."
06-30-2013, 10:21 AM
There are very few sayings that I like because I think they are often too general. That said, I do enjoy "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." - Asimov
06-30-2013, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 01:41 PM by Azrael17.)
"You have heard it said that an apple rarely falls far from a tree but I say to you that some times an animal picks up the fruit and carries it away to bury it, then animal forgets about the fruit and in time you have a tree which took root in good soil and has room enough to grow."

"You have heard it said that light is good and darkness is evil but what of that light which blinds? Surely I tell you many flock to Lucifer's light stricken with awe and blinded by the light but woe I say unto you it is better to wade in the darkness than to be blinded by the light so from the shadow of God let your soul take flight."

"Logic and Intuition are both good tools but in my experience they clash more often than work as a team. Possessing the wisdom to know when to use each of them is a virtue."

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
06-30-2013, 02:35 PM
"Cause sometimes you just feel tired,
Feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that stuff out of you and get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
06-30-2013, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 02:40 PM by Yefet.)
“God has a sense of humor. If you don't believe me, tomorrow go to Wal-Mart and just look at people.”
-Carlos Mencia
06-30-2013, 03:23 PM
"The more you see, the less you know."

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-30-2013, 03:43 PM
"There are all sorts of strange and mysterious things in this world but most strangest and mysterious of them all are people." - xXx Holic, Yuko.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought and is founded upon our thoughts." - Buddha

"It is not the well who need a doctor but the sick." - Jesus

"Nothing can go from one extreme to another opposing one with out first passing through some sort of medium and undergoing a change." - Alchemist Philosophy, source unknown.

06-30-2013, 05:45 PM
"We weep for the blood of a bird, but not for the blood of a fish. Blessed are those with a voice." -- Motoko Kusanagi
「悪魔で・・・いいよ。悪魔らしいやり方で話を聞いてもらうから!」trans: "If I'm a devil... that's ok. I'll use my hellish ways to make you listen!" -- Nanoha Takamachi
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster." -- Friedrich Nietsche
06-30-2013, 06:25 PM
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you pissed off." - Children of Bodom

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  true knowledge and wisdom may 9 2,338 09-06-2010 09:01 PM
Last Post: The Word

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)