Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should we follow France and ban the burka in the UK?
10-09-2017, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 12:08 PM by LucyHill.)
Should we follow France and ban the burka in the UK?
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the middle of studying for an extended project qualification and my topic is whether or no we should follow the burka ban that france has created. I would love to get people's responses and views, and would also like to use your points towards my research, however, I will gain your permission first before I do so. Responses from any faith would be most helpful, but I am especially looking for responses from those within Islamic faith who could give me their view. Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Should we follow France and ban the burka in the UK?
(10-09-2017 12:07 PM)LucyHill Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the middle of studying for an extended project qualification and my topic is whether or no we should follow the burka ban that france has created. I would love to get people's responses and views, and would also like to use your points towards my research, however, I will gain your permission first before I do so. Responses from any faith would be most helpful, but I am especially looking for responses from those within Islamic faith who could give me their view. Thank you!
As a citizen of the USA I say not if it was part of Islamic faith, because interference against the peaceful expression of religious practice is a violation of the 1st ammendment.

As a Christian I also say no, because no matter how we're dressed, God knows who we are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)