Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Simply Shia Muslim believes that Islam was hijaked!
07-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Simply Shia Muslim believes that Islam was hijaked!
I am a Shia Muslim..ready to answer questions about Shia Islam.

In brief, Shai believe that the prophet Muhammed has appointed 12 Imams to lead the Humanity after his death.

Hypocrytes among his followers allied with his other enemies have killed the prophet family and the Imams.

Hence, Shia detach themselves from the wrongdoing of the Muslim Caliphs/Rulers over the history.

shia also detach themselves from the wrong doing of Sunni extremists like al Qaeda, Wahabis and the Salafis.

Shia are Majority in some countries like Iran, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Bahrain and relatively in Lebannon.

Shia are well khown for their love to their Imams and celbrating their occasions.

Shia believe that God never keeps Earth with no prophet or same-as-Prophet leader.

this is a good Shia site: http://www.al-islam.org/

and Im ready to answer questions regarding Shia Islam.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2009, 06:24 AM
RE: Simply Shia Muslim believes that Islam was hijaked!
thanks, so plz join new shia forums....... http://www.shiaforums.com
Find all posts by this user
11-26-2009, 07:34 AM
(07-27-2009 09:10 PM)Shia Islam Wrote:  Shia believe that God never keeps Earth with no prophet or same-as-Prophet leader.

where is the same-as-Prophet now ?

i wish i have more time to spend here on the forum
but ...
04-17-2010, 05:35 PM
(11-26-2009 07:34 AM)derprinz Wrote:  
(07-27-2009 09:10 PM)Shia Islam Wrote:  Shia believe that God never keeps Earth with no prophet or same-as-Prophet leader.

where is the same-as-Prophet now ?

All the Abrahamic religions tell one story.

Humans are just not ready to accept the rule of God.

This story is told by the OT, the NT and the Quran.

All the previous prophets and their successors have been resisted killed or tortured.

Jesus was not accepted.

Prophet Mohammed also said that no other prophet has suffered as he had, and his appointed successor was killed.

The story continued with the killing of 10 more Imams (successors of the prophet ).

As God's way is not to leave humans without guidance, God's caused Imam Mahdi (A.S) to be in an occultation, in order to protect him, and for the Imam to be a remaining hope for humans.

With the accumulation of Human knowledge, and as human will continue to suffer because of the absence of a divine guidance, people will comprehend the necessity of having the Imam.

Imam Mahdi A.S return is linked with the return of Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/user/theHashemitePrince

[img]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2268/safeeralhusain1vu8.jpg[/img]
04-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Are you saying that Mohammad has suffered more than any other in your original post ?

"Prophet Mohammed also said that no other prophet has suffered as he had, and his appointed successor was killed."
04-20-2010, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2010 12:58 PM by Islam=True.)
Why do you guys (Shia) think that prophet Muhammad (Peace be up him) died and some other guy named Ali continued the Quran? Is states in the Quran that Prophet Muhammad (Peace be up him) Finished the Quran, so basically you guys dot believe what the Quran says which makes you guys kufar im so but this angers me because your putting some Ali guy (Random) in your prayers AstaGfurallah
And how do you have a Pic of Ali?
04-22-2010, 03:06 PM
(07-27-2009 09:10 PM)Shia Islam Wrote:  I am a Shia Muslim..ready to answer questions about Shia Islam.

In brief, Shai believe that the prophet Muhammed has appointed 12 Imams to lead the Humanity after his death.

Hypocrytes among his followers allied with his other enemies have killed the prophet family and the Imams.

Hence, Shia detach themselves from the wrongdoing of the Muslim Caliphs/Rulers over the history.

shia also detach themselves from the wrong doing of Sunni extremists like al Qaeda, Wahabis and the Salafis.

Shia are Majority in some countries like Iran, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Bahrain and relatively in Lebannon.

Shia are well khown for their love to their Imams and celbrating their occasions.

Shia believe that God never keeps Earth with no prophet or same-as-Prophet leader.

this is a good Shia site: http://www.al-islam.org/

and Im ready to answer questions regarding Shia Islam.

Ok to start this off.
Shia's believe in that their is another messenger named Ali.
The quran doesn't say that their was another person name Ali. You guys are wrong for even changing the what Allah (swt) had said to Prophet Muhammed. My question is who is ali and how did you guys get a picture of Ali. Also show me a verse in the quran that says that Ali is a Prophet. Lastly why did you guys change the athaan you need to say the athaan in order to pray. Which means that your prayer did not count.

Jaskallah,
04-25-2010, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2010 01:37 AM by valipour.)
(04-22-2010 03:06 PM)IslamWillConcour Wrote:  Ok to start this off.
Shia's believe in that their is another messenger named Ali.
The quran doesn't say that their was another person name Ali. You guys are wrong for even changing the what Allah (swt) had said to Prophet Muhammed. My question is who is ali and how did you guys get a picture of Ali. Also show me a verse in the quran that says that Ali is a Prophet. Lastly why did you guys change the athaan you need to say the athaan in order to pray. Which means that your prayer did not count.

Jaskallah,
and who is ali ?
he is not a messenger but what do you think about allah(god) is god clever or he(god) cant think very well?(god is very clever)
it is true the god sended us quran(moslems holy book) but i read quran and i have my view and you see it and you have your view;what is the problem ;but one word most have one mean ;what do you think?
no this Opinion is not very Intelligent..
quran is for all people and all time Because god is for all the humans and not just for 1400 years ago and just Mecca peoples....Ok?
in some Wisely words =>
Quote: "quran have 70 Meaning(or more)"
beacuse god not a man or Engineer or Scientist or ...
god is god of all Science and creator of Science
and you think when god say something ;he say's such a man (who don't know very things)
and who can rich all this 70 Meaning; who?is you ?is me?or all the people with all their mind?
if we just need some Surface view of quran you'r Speech is true but
we can use from god words in all our problems
in this we need a very perfect man who can rich all this means an most be from god
shai says the ali is who can rich this beacuse the last messanger is died
if last messenger never be died we dont need any person like 'ali'
[/hr]
Quote:your Second question "why quran dont says ali is your next who you most Follow him"
this is not true we have many Sentence in quran that ali is your next leader
and
Quote:last messenger in many times said ali is your next leader but some one translated leader to friend
and why they have this mistake ; a simple Answer is "World seeking"
and this your problem why quran never Said this Without shy
a one answer is
Quote:if quran said this Without shy ;do you think other allow it to be continue
and we may have a bad war
and for Tangible sample
who can say a country Which is in 2 wars in Middle East is bad(you know its name)
and who Have courage
some quran's words about ali
04-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Shia's are not Muslim They are Kufr dont even call them a muslim and they have their own religion called Shiaism not Islam
04-28-2010, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2010 01:36 AM by valipour.)
(04-27-2010 05:02 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  Shia's are not
[Image: ghadeer.jpg]
in some month before muslems Messenger die
in a sunny hot day in a hot Desert he Brought together about 100,000
muslems and said this
PHP Code:
how i am his Leader this Ali is his Leader
and the muslems said Congratulations to ali(shia leader) and .... 
PHP Code:
but after muslems messenger die they said 
they said he just said ali is our freind 
and not leader 
so funny they translated leader to freind
and why this problem Occurred ?
you can see the book Which
has many Document to show this fact
this have 20 volume and you can find it by name "Al Ghadir"
writer is "Allame amini"
Loook at this slide
Look at this
Al ghadir Presentation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is Shia Muslim? vonason 16 8,617 10-29-2012 10:15 PM
Last Post: DangerTrue
Question Shia Part 1:Basic Beliefs valipour 8 5,533 05-03-2010 11:37 AM
Last Post: valipour
  Shia Part2:The Son of the Prophet Was Killed-Why? valipour 3 1,727 04-29-2010 08:27 PM
  All Shia websites in one kamal 2 13,297 04-28-2010 06:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)