Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smellycat
12-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Smellycat
I suggest we embargo Smellycat. Let's all just ignore his posts until he goes away.

Alison, one of our strongest members, is about to leave because of him. If we don't get this under control, every worthwhile member will be driven away by Smellycat and people like him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2008, 04:49 PM
RE: Smellycat
Thanks for your support, Messenger ... and to the others.

God Rocks has given us a great environment with very few rules and regs. Most adults, and most young adults I know, can have intelligent conversations, even heated ones, at times, and still make it through.

It saddens me to know that one or two people can infuriate so many with deliberate provoking.

I've said many times, If you're not part of the solution, you're likely part of the problem. I'd like to be a part of this solution.

Justice -- When you get what you deserve.
Mercy -- When you don't get what you deserve.
Grace -- When you get what you don't deserve.
12-19-2008, 04:54 PM
RE: Smellycat
You can add me to the list as well. Another response from me he will not receive, unless there is a noticeable improvement in his behavior and posts.

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
02-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Smellycat
I like this post.You can add me to the list as well."Smelly Cat" was a song written by Phoebe on the NBC sitcom "Friends." It originally appeared very early in the series.I might be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure she originally wrote the song in a first season where there was a blackout and they found a cat, which, of course, smelled bad.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)