Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So where are heavan and hell located?
07-27-2009, 08:35 AM
So where are heavan and hell located?
I mean they aren't in the sky and earth. So where? And what do you guys think heavan is? Just a place to spend eternity?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2009, 10:28 AM
RE: So where are heavan and hell located?
I'll take "in your mind" for 500, Alex.

---------------
Not selling anything.
07-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Ok, well what do you think happens when a person dies?
Since I don't believe in heaven/hell, I think that when we die, it is simply just like before we were born.
09-12-2009, 03:34 PM
hell is they back garden...

heaven is thy front garden...
09-12-2009, 04:27 PM
(07-27-2009 08:35 AM)tris4uf Wrote:  I mean they aren't in the sky and earth. So where? And what do you guys think heavan is? Just a place to spend eternity?

Think of a parallel world that is beyond our perception, in the fifth dimension if you will. God is capable of that of course, so right now heaven is there.

from a Muslim perspective:
“(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell forever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)” The Nobel Quran: surah 47, verse 15.
09-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Heaven- 60 Degrees East and Longititude 110 Degrees West.
Hell- Located right on the equator.

But I do agree with Majdi, somewhat on the thought of a parellel world.

But I also do think that the theory of heaven and hell in some cases, is incomprehensible by the human mind.

True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness~ Albert Einstein

Live like everyday is your last~ Anonymous
09-17-2009, 10:32 AM
(07-27-2009 08:01 PM)tris4uf Wrote:  Ok, well what do you think happens when a person dies?
Since I don't believe in heaven/hell, I think that when we die, it is simply just like before we were born.

I agree.

Where does the flame go when the candle goes out?

---------------
Not selling anything.
09-28-2009, 12:42 PM
I do agree with you that when we die it is just as if we weren’t born. That is in accordance with what the bible says at Ecclesiastes 9:5: “the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” The bible does not teach that all humans will either go to heaven or hell. The more important question is, is that all there is? Acts 24:15 states: “I have hope toward God that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and unrighteous.” Where will this resurrection take place? Revelations 21:4 says: And he(God) will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
This is what God, through his word the bible, promises to all of mankind.
10-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Well, according to tradition, Hell is under Jerusalem. Just kidding, I agree with what Bobin said; you can't always apply things that deal with heaven and with the mystery of God to things that apply to our simple, yet amazing world. It's one of the biggest theologian ideas.
10-06-2009, 10:57 PM
(07-27-2009 08:35 AM)tris4uf Wrote:  I mean they aren't in the sky and earth. So where? And what do you guys think heavan is? Just a place to spend eternity?

There is not just one Heaven but many.
And they exist unseen in each of us.

The state of happiness brought on by Righteousness,
that is heaven.
In Gods Heaven there is no room for repression or closed minded people.

The Kingdom of God is like a woman who owned her own farm. One day she went out to her workers and said "Help me harvest the wheat." But the workers all said they where not on shift. So the Woman Harvested her own Wheat, then she went to her son and said "Will you help me make this wheat into bread." but the son told her he had to go some where. So the woman made the dough and baked the bread.
But when it came time to eat she didn't share any of it with her workers or her son.
If you don't do the will of God you will find that You will not let you enter the kingdom of heaven. So be open minded and not a hypocrite!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)