Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something for Faith and Belief
02-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Something for Faith and Belief
I read on a site, would like to discuss more

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304993/pg1

Christian's clam that Jesus is the messiah and their savior and god but take this into consideration:

1) Isaiah 45 and Zafanai 3 shows that when the messiah arrives the world will unite under pure monotheism! No time in Jesus's life time did this happen.

Also, Christianity teaches that there are three gods (The Holy Spirit, God, and Jesus) that are one. Does that sound like pure monotheism to you?

2) Jesus said "Think not that I have come to abolish the law(Torah) and the prophets, I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them. " - Matthew 5

* The Sabbath on SATURDAY is suppose to be an ETERNAL covenant but Christians do not follow that.

* Nor do ALL follow Circumcision which is also an ETERNAL covenant

*Nor do they celebrate Rosh Hashana or Yom Kippur

*Christmas or Easter was never mentioned in the OLD or NEW Testament, and these holidays have some origins of the Pagans!

* Also Christians does not eat kosher!

Jesus lied! He did change those rules!

3) Also the Old Testament NEVER SAID THE MESSIAH WILL DIE FOR OUR SINS!

"Every man shall die for HIS OWN sin" - Deuteronomy 24:16

also NOWHERE THE THE OLD TESTAMENT STATE THAT THE MESSIAH WILL HE A SECOND RETURN! And Christians claim Jesus will come back!

4) The Christian bible has been changed many times!

Here is the history of The "Bible"
youtube.com...

5) Jesus broke one of the ten commandments!

"And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes." - John 9:14

"Observe the sabbath day and keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you."-Deuteronomy 5:12

5) The Old Testament was MISTRANSLATED TO FIT WITH JESUS!

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus' birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.

6) God is one! Not Three(Jesus, The Holy Ghost, and God!)

"Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE" (Deut. 6:4).

7) Jesus's name has an origin of the devil!

When you pray to J-Esus, you are really praying to the Devil by his name Esus. Esus is the pagan, Satanic god of the Celtic Druids.

The Torah / Tanakh has been written the same since it was given to the Jews by Moses! Also there was a witness of about 33,000 people who heard God speak saying "This is what I want you to follow"!

Would expect ONLY Christians to response. Hope people with good sense of mind will understand this and refrain from creating un-healthy atmosphete in this post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2010, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2010 07:12 PM by biomystic.)
RE: Something for Faith and Belief
(02-22-2010 07:19 AM)TruthWon Wrote:  I read on a site, would like to discuss more

Christian's clam that Jesus is the messiah and their savior and god but take this into consideration:

1) Isaiah 45 and Zafanai 3 shows that when the messiah arrives the world will unite under pure monotheism! No time in Jesus's life time did this happen.

Christianity is not Judaism. Christians are under no obligation to follow Jewish prophets except Jesus.

Also, Christianity teaches that there are three gods (The Holy Spirit, God, and Jesus) that are one. Does that sound like pure monotheism to you?

Does Muhammad being taught by Gabriel, a heavenly intercessor, an associate with God, sound like pure monotheism to you?

2) Jesus said "Think not that I have come to abolish the law(Torah) and the prophets, I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them. " - Matthew 5

What do you think the Torah is that Jesus is talking about? The 613 Mosaic mizvot laws or the Ten Commandments? Christians believe it is the Ten Commandments.

* The Sabbath on SATURDAY is suppose to be an ETERNAL covenant but Christians do not follow that.

Why celebrate a pagan holy day, Saturn's Day? Why not the Sun's day? Or the Moon's day? Worship of legality is not fulfillment of the commandment to hold one day in rest from work.

* Nor do ALL follow Circumcision which is also an ETERNAL covenant

How can the Old Testament laws be "eternal" when God through historical discovery has shown the Old Testament stories to be Jewish myths? Where is the spiritual authority of the Bible god when the foundational story involves a Vedic polytheistic god poses as a monotheistic human being? Besides, circumcision was given to the pagan Egyptians before it was supposedly given to Abraham and what good did it do the Egyptians?

Christians are not Jews and not under Jewish law or customs.

*Christmas or Easter was never mentioned in the OLD or NEW Testament, and these holidays have some origins of the Pagans!

So too does Passover also mimicking pagan holidays. Yom Kippur too was borrowed from the Babylonians kippuru in which Babylonians asked to be pardoned of their sins by their god, Marduk.

Christians are not Jews and not under Jewish laws.

Jesus lied! He did change those rules!

He whittled down the whole Mosaic Laws into the two Great Commandments and thereby lifted believers in God out of acting out the laws of men masquerading as the laws of God.

Christianity is not Judaism.

See above

also NOWHERE THE THE OLD TESTAMENT STATE THAT THE MESSIAH WILL HE A SECOND RETURN! And Christians claim Jesus will come back!

So do you Muslims. Why the hypocrisy?

God is God of the living, not the dead. Knowledge evolves and that includes spiritual knowledge; it doesn't stay static at one point in ancient times like you seem to think.

Here is the history of The "Bible"
youtube.com...

5) Jesus broke one of the ten commandments!

"And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes." - John 9:14

"Observe the sabbath day and keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you."-Deuteronomy 5:12

He didn't break the Spirit of the Ten Commandments which is there to help guide men. Or do you think "holy" only refers to a legal holiday instead of its real meaning as derived from "healing"?

According to Jews, Muhammad greatly mistranslated their Torah, Tanakh or Old Testament to create his religion. Why pick on Jesus when your own prophet did much the same thing as you accuse Jesus of doing?

The Christian idea of a virgin birth is derived from the verse in Isaiah 7:14 describing an "alma" as giving birth. The word "alma" has always meant a young woman, but Christian theologians came centuries later and translated it as "virgin." This accords Jesus' birth with the first century pagan idea of mortals being impregnated by gods.

This is why Christianity is a Jewish Egyptian Mystery Religion and not Judaism.

6) God is one! Not Three(Jesus, The Holy Ghost, and God!)

What about Gabriel? What is the difference between Gabriel as an angelic spiritual associate with Allah and the Holy Spirit guiding Jesus?

"Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE" (Deut. 6:4).

One what? How do you know what that One thing is when Muhammad was never taught the identity of God?

7) Jesus's name has an origin of the devil!

When you pray to J-Esus, you are really praying to the Devil by his name Esus. Esus is the pagan, Satanic god of the Celtic Druids.

According to some Hindu scholars, Muhammad's name is very likely derived from the Arabic Vedic deva, Mohamadeva, a Shiva incarnation if I remember correctly. They also say the Qabaa's Black Stone was a "shivaling", a Shiva idol. And the word for Hindu spiritual helpers, Devas, was the original name that Iranians in their religious warfare with Hindus, accused of being devilish spirits. That makes Muhammad much closer to the Devil than trying to fish out a connection between Jesus in Palestine with northern European gods.

The Torah / Tanakh has been written the same since it was given to the Jews by Moses! Also there was a witness of about 33,000 people who heard God speak saying "This is what I want you to follow"!

If the Exodus story is bogus as Israeli archeologists claim, the the Sinai covenant is also fraudulent. No one is obliged to follow teachings derived from mythological events.

Would expect ONLY Christians to response. Hope people with good sense of mind will understand this and refrain from creating un-healthy atmosphete in this post.

"un-healthy" meaning Christians critical of Muslims coming in as outsiders and trying to tell Christians what their beliefs are?
02-22-2010, 09:30 PM
RE: Something for Faith and Belief
(02-22-2010 07:19 AM)TruthWon Wrote:  I read on a site, would like to discuss more

The Koran also says Jesus was the Messiah. Yes he is our savior, but he is not God alone. He is like Gabriel in a way.

Christianity teaches the trinity which you have been told before. but because you seem to not understand and keep going back to three Gods. As usual I will explain it again to you. God is God, Jesus is the son of God, The holy spirit is another being like Jesus and Gabriel who are of God. Christians dont claim that Jesus is God nor the Holy spirit.

Why yes he did say that

The Sabbath was aimed at the Jews. Although God made this day Holy upon the 7th day after resting/stopping his creation. One should also note it took 6 days for him to create, not 8 days as the koran speaks off.

Another Jewish Traditon

I agree with the Christmas thing. Most Christians know about this. By the way, Ramadan is from Pagan moon worship including walking around the devils cube 7 time and throwing stones...all pagan traditions

Doesnt seem Kosher to me

The OT says he will be "cut off"

Jesus wasnt a real mortal man

No I dont think it does say that but the NT does...so does the Koran doesnt it ??

Rubbish. It's a popular Muslim concept to turn away the evidence that the Koran's corruption is worse

No Muslims mis-translate it to fit Mohammad in there

The Koran says the same thing ????

No the Kaaba is for that type of worship

At least God was willing to speak to that many to prove his existence instead of relying on one liar called Mohammad wiith no other witnesses to back him up.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)