Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Sun Worship - Jesus = Sun ???
09-06-2011, 05:05 AM
Sun Worship - Jesus = Sun ???
Did a YouTube video on this topic, please let me know what you think, thanks.

Direct Video Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx0Sk4W4Kck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 05:17 AM
RE: Sun Worship - Jesus = Sun ???
Well the sun is a natural healing agent. Sunlight is used to alleviate some depression. Maybe it's possible it's just that. Maybe you just felt good because you were getting some sunlight. Occam's Razor and what not.
09-06-2011, 05:38 AM
Well this is a discussion forum and your post is spam, so I'll let you off with a warning and no penalty, don't do it again.

????????????????
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2011, 10:39 PM
(09-06-2011 05:05 AM)USScancast Wrote:  Did a YouTube video on this topic, please let me know what you think, thanks.

Kevlar, thanks for not removing this post, and giving this very blessed individual a break. Because, I absolutely know that you didn't because you were not supposed to, and were instructed by the Spirit, through thoughts to give this guy respite. You are a good man Kevlar. Thank you.

USScancast. I don't your real name, but I do know you. And, I know your experience. Because, the words you speak, and the experience you had were absolutely spot on the Truth, and the Sun of God introduced itself to you that day. I see that you are agnostic, but, now you may label yourself a gnostic, a knower.

The feeling you experienced was nothing short of a indescribable feeling of Love, Comfort, Peace, and Mercy, Forgiveness, and the feeling of salvation, which probably thoughts that informed you that not only you were going to be okay, but, I would reckon it included everyone. I also would guess that you got the sense that it involved a Parental type of Love, or Mom and Dad kind of thing.

You must have really worked hard both studying and contemplating-meditating, and have been a True seeker of the Truth. Did you also get the sense of profound Wisdom, a feeling that you had tremendous knowledge and Wisdom of which you never had? Did you feel like for an instant that you knew everything, and that we all exist as One?

Tell me about it. From beginning to end, because, what you experienced is called many things. It is enlightenment, Spiritual Awakening, and most importantly, realization of both self and what humans call God. I prefer to call Them Mom and Dad, and the only begotten Son is the Sun. So, don't feel bad if you think you are contending with Christians, because, they need to be. They are wondering after the beast as is the whole world.

Trust me, I know. You have lifted the Son of man, and have become not a Christian, but a Christ. The Cosmic Christ Spirit, if you will, exists within you, and outside of you, so embrace it, and honor it, and remember that it was our Mother who guided you, and gave new birth to you, a 'man-child'. You have prepared the way, as symbolized by Elijah, for the coming of the Son of man.

Read Revelation 12, and pay close attention, because, you now are going to be harassed by your thoughts, and other people. So, do not ever persecute, or torment yourself, or allow yourself to ever forget that feeling.

Now that you have experienced a cosmic awakening, best described by the Hindu concept of 'kundalini', you must not get caught up in attempting to manifest it through any desire to ascribe it religiously. Jesus was symbolic of many things, both good and not so good. He was a 'two-edge sword', and if you do not understand Him completely, then He is also capable of slicing you up, and cause you to really question things, and mentally beat yourself to death with your thoughts.

Your experience was cosmic, and hard to put into words. This is the gnosis of salvation while in the flesh, which is the only way we can stop the continuous cycle of birth and re-birth. You were born-anew of the Spirit, so you must have painstakingly sought after the Truth throughout your life, and lifetimes of the past. You also must have emptied your mind, and questioned everything that is puked out at church by the various blind teachers standing on pulpits leading sheep to slaughter.

The testimony of Jesus is 'the Spirit of prophesy', the Nazarene is He who will be measured, and the Christ is the anointed one, and it is 'through' Him, the Logos, aka 'the Word', which leads us to the Truth of the knowledge of Providence.

And, know this. Providence did indeed 'sacrifice their only begotten Sun', so that literally, man might exist; and the Son of man aka the I AM, who is manifested or incarnated many, many times in different bodies of men, who proclaim the same basic Truths. Man is just now capable of understanding and reasoning to the point that He will soon be enlightened fully, and evil as we know it will cease to exist. If not, he will be eradicated and the process starts all over again.

Believe in the Logos, and the Monad. Things are backwards in this world, and man is ignorant of this fact, so, he keeps on attempting to literally fulfill the myths and legends of ancient writings.

I don't know your real name, but, the Truth of prophesy rests on the Words and names. Research yours, and the meanings. Your lineage runs through your Mother, so, her maiden name is first. If you are married, your wife's maiden name is your second. Your surname through your father adds up to the "thrice-named one". See what they mean, I'd be curious.

So, I will be starting threads on this forum that you should join. Your eyes have been opened, and, you will see as one who has been awakened from the fetters of ignorance, the Truth of what I will bring to remembrance. Not of my accord, but, as a manifestation of Logos, and the Monad; an interpreter, not a prophet The books will be opened, and another little book, and some here will be astonished. And, many will still not get it.

And, finally, do not be shy about sharing your experience and knowledge, because, there is certainly one person here who know that what you experienced is True, and, there is another person who will be joining this forum who also knows, and will attest to my testimony.

So please, share the entire experience, and anything that happened that might have prepared you for this experience. I can then relate to you as to what you might gather from it, and, what you might be inclined to do with it. Anything that was revealed to you through thought might help me as well. So, as Paul put it, "despise not prophesying, but, prove all things, and hold fast to that which is good". Not 'good and evil', because, evil exists in man as well, and they are tiny little buggers that wreak havoc on those who are chosen after experiences such as yours.

Here are some Words that I think you will be able to relate to.

All knowledge acquired through the five senses is worthless
To those without knowledge of truth.
In everything of every kind whatsoever,
Wisdom perceives Truth in that thing.
Those who find Divine Truth in this world
Follow a path which never comes back to this world.
Those who think with certitude and ponder well that which is,
Need never think of being born again.
-Tirukkural 36:354-357

Gospel of Thomas #108. Jesus said, "Whoever drinks from my mouth will become like me; I myself shall become that person, and the hidden things will be revealed to him."

"Nothing, then, redeems us from this world. But the All which we are, we are saved. We have received salvation from end to end. Let us think in this way! Let us comprehend in this way!" - Dialogue of the Savior

But Jesus said, "No, but I shall go to the place from whence I came. If you wish to come with me, come!"
They all answered and said, "If you bid us, we come."
He said, "Verily I say unto you, no one will ever enter the kingdom of heaven at my bidding, but (only) because you yourselves are full.

I would remiss if I did not advise you to be careful as to what you gather from your experience. It arose from within you, not outside of you. The Sun sustains life, a life supporter, so to speak. I would honor the Sun, but, be careful as to not worship anything outside of you. The Spirit arose within you, and the Sun also shines within you. I think you will be able to discern that what is revealed through me as only a reminder of things you knew already, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think so.

I hope you will contribute, and possibly help to confirm the Truth as I present it; not as anything new, but as interpretation not yet put forth. A refreshment of a beverage gone sour. You get my drift?

peace

steve eden
09-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Or...he just felt comfy from the sun. Come on now.
09-09-2011, 03:38 AM
(09-08-2011 11:39 PM)Prince Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 05:05 AM)USScancast Wrote:  Did a YouTube video on this topic, please let me know what you think, thanks.

The sun is not the Son.Only the One who comes from God has seen God. I come from Him. He's the One who sent me.

No one has gone up to heaven except the one who has come down from heaven, the Son of Man. I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the one who sent me. I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.
Everything that the Lord gives me will come to me, and I will not reject anyone who comes to me, because I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the one who sent me. Truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood possesses eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.

My teaching is not my own it comes from the One who sent me.
Whoever chooses to do his will shall know about this teaching namely, whether it comes from God or whether I‘m speaking on my own.
Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory, but whoever seeks the glory of the one who sent him is truthful, and there is no dishonesty in his heart.
Stop judging by appearances, judge justly.
Yet I did not come on my own, the one who is true sent me, Him you do not know.
I know him, because I come from him, he’s the one who sent me.

Prince. You are the one judging. So, just please stay away from my posts.
This past two months, while you've been busy spouting bible verses, I have been working, even though it's both the Sabbath day, and my jubilation year. But, you have no idea what that means, so, until you can prove all things, and hold fast to and teach what is 'good', stop prophesying.

And, that's not me calling you out, it's Paul. Because, when Logos appeared to the ancients, They did not spell the Words for the men who wrote them down. But again, you don't have a clue, because you are speaking on your own, and seeking glory for yourself. You are doing nothing for the Lord but bringing more shame for yourself and the Lord your God.

And you don't know the Lord. If you did, then you would be calling him "Ishi", not "Baali". Look it up my prince. And, turn on the light, because it's not quite daylight yet, oh prince of darkness. Ironic to say the least that you should call yourself a prince. Because, while you stay busy elevating yourself above the stars of God, I work very hard at reducing myself to a zero. And, if the Logos were teaching you, you would know that.

You say you've seen God eh? You have seen your god. And, you are teaching people to worship what you have seen. And, it is a PLANET, and not the Sun. And, you Babylon with words and names bound by the fetters of ignorance and forgetfulness. And, you claim that these are my Words, when the Truth, unbeknown to you, is that they are your words, not mine.

God created suffering and heartache, so that joy might be known as their opposite. Hidden things become manifest through their opposites. But God has no opposite; so he remains hidden. Light is known as the opposite of darkness. But God's light has no opposite. Thus we cannot know him through our eyes.

You don't understand the Truth prince. And, since not one iota will pass from the law until all is fulfilled, if you did understand, you would know that all is now fulfilled, and it is time for the books to be opened, and another little book. And, the books involve a lot of complicated science that you do not study.

Did the Lord not teach you this little pearl of Wisdom?

The Logos said, "Seek not the law in your Scriptures for the law is life, whereas the Scripture is dead.

I tell you truly Moses received not his laws from God as writing but through the living word.

The law is living word for living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life to the law is the law written

For I tell you truly all living things are nearer to God than the Scripture which is without life.

I tell you truly that the Scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our God.

Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in his works?

The intelligent person sees with the heart
the result from the beginning;
the one lacking in knowledge
only discovers it at the end.

And wherefore do you study the dead Scriptures which are from the hands of men?"

All that we are is the result of our thoughts; it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world. If you speak or act with a harmful thought, trouble will follow you as the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
All that we are is the result of our thoughts; it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world. If you speak or act with a harmonious thought, happiness will follow you as your own shadow, never leaving you.
-Dhammapada

I am not contending with you prince. I am mildly admonishing you, because, you speak your thoughts, and you are speaking without knowing the meaning of what you quote or write. And, you write as someone who is royalty. I write as someone who is a peasant, and a servant. And, I do not lie, as you say. You continue to threaten people, when the Tanakh clearly states that the Lord will gather all the remnant of his people together for redemption in the end.

You are a tree prince. So, make your fruit good, or, make it evil, because only one fruit can grow on a tree prince, and you are serving up good and evil knowledge

You know about the name prince. You thought to steal it. But, I held on real tight, so, you did not succeed. sorry.

peace

steve eden
09-09-2011, 04:03 PM
PROPHET FIGHT!
09-09-2011, 04:06 PM
And I was feeling so proud that I resisted that urge.......

I'll get my popcorn..
09-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Is the cage still at your place Gt? Quick go get it!

????????????????
10-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Like George Carlin - I worship the sun and pray to Joe Pecsi.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Toungue Day of the SUN theMIDDLEway 18 2,755 11-02-2011 04:07 AM
Last Post: steveeden
  the SUN god Ra does more for us every day than any god every mentioned KAMONRA 21 3,370 01-26-2010 05:12 PM
Last Post: KAMONRA
  still dont believe in the Sun God Ra . then watch this you tube video KAMONRA 1 1,178 01-26-2010 12:37 AM
Last Post: kellytong
Exclamation Sun proves: Jesus descended from Heaven, rose from dead, will resurrect the dead,… godislove 21 4,190 01-08-2009 03:15 PM
Last Post: Shadrach

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)