Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Swastika/Jehovah VS. ALL "Theory of Everything"
06-27-2010, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2010 09:25 AM by Raphael.)
Swastika/Jehovah VS. ALL "Theory of Everything"
really quite simple...
Swastika/Jehovah VS. ALL pretenders challenge

My tag team, this dynamic duo that can be traced back to a mathematical god formulated, the swastika itself can be traced to ole' europe (ukraine) 10,000 BC.
We are told the source of this symbol is unknown.
Wow.
And that Plato lamented about a lost Atlantis circa 9000-10,000 BC.
And that the Great Pyramid is aligned celestially to this same period of time, as Bauvel, Hancock and others parrot?

I have compiled so much evidence re: 'the SWASTIKA/Jehovah challenge', that all contending pretender's to a Theory of Everything are destined to stand in the shadow of these two conspirators...the SWASTIKA and Jehovah a.k.a. YHWH/JHVH/YWVH

so what shall we discuss first?

how about the asymmetry of the primary building blocks, matter and anti-matter vs. adam and eve?

>>> then we move onto VBM (vortex based mathematics) and explain the parable/miracle regarding 5000 sheeple being fed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish.

so...bring it on...folks...whatever THEORY EWE have bought into.
duh
EWE and your beliefs are goin down the ewe-tube....the SWASTIKA as mediator between religion and vortex/black hole science placed over the old world nature god that kicked butt, is being resurrected.

jesus and miracles void of quantum science pondering
science void of the RICH ARCHETYPAL LANGUAGE embedded into ancient scripts ...
duh the IGNORANT physicist/math science *only* plebes should read Hamlet' Mill, Joseph Campbell, and Carl Jung for starters...IGNORANT slide rule wankers think their education trumps JC and CJ?

JC and CJ are inside your silly nilly brain folks, picking it apart.
These folks are the TRAIL BLAZERS to the TRUTH that lay within...and their work is ignored and dissed by the IGNORANT on this forum, time and again?

Duh the herd of sheeple which were divided into lost tribes, are still on the outside looking in, waiting to be saved and lead to, by who, when, what and duh duh duh why?

the herd of EWE, YOU and U, on this forum, comprised of both science in the shadow of religion, and religion shadowing science, got it ALL backwards...in the land of pairs and opposites, the fallen man, symbolized by an upside DOWN St. Peter who founded a church?
Praying

A resurrection or return indeed, could be like a stock market correction, prophecy clearly states it could be a change of direction?

I know of only one symbol, source unknown, traced to 10,000 BC, that indicates two directions...that correlate to ASYMMETRICAL TIME itself.
Clockwise and counter-clockwise are used to describe the SWASTIKA, TIME and the movements of INVISIBLE quantum particles, like ASYMMETRICAL matter and its OPPOSITE the anti-christ...err I mean anti-matter?

makes sense to me...

And guess what else about the swastika?
It is known by many many many names...because during NEO-lithic times, it was globally recognized as something important and vital to human survival.
IT was associated with *good luck* UNTIL a Roman Catholic raised madman called HITLER lead a group of desperate WWI survivors comprised of many different christian denominations to commit abominations against their biblical foes, the MOON worshipping, old world YHVH worshipping Jew?
But how was HITLER able to *activate* all those German Christians into reBLEATing more of the same nonsense, displayed during inquisitions and the crusades?
Does the judeao/christian belief form part of the activation CODE, how to get folks to commit heinous crimes against their fellow man in the name of a god?

Duh that is why I love JC.
Joseph Campbell
And that is why we need CJ (Carl Jung) and JC...to get inside your ARCHETYPAL ASYMMETRICAL Brains.... Praise

so share your theory with me, WHATEVER it is, and be prepared to be taken out to the curb with much enthusiasm.
This is no Holy-wood joke though. Angelic

This search for truth has been in earnest, honestly.
With pure intent I have explored, been guided down many holes, only to find myself always coming back to the main tunnel marked the phi eXpreSSway...turned into jesus commuter lanes promising a pot of gold at the end of the christian REIGN-bows, arrows, just follow the chevrons >>> which look very much like cuneiform (arrows/chevrons/darts)?

Of course,
for good ARCHETYPAL reason, these shapes shall forever remaim part of the human consciousness and from where they get their STEM cells...the unconscious collective.

Ja vay Carl vould say.
Between the 5 books of Moses (5ths in music) and the 4 Gospels (4ths in music) lies a harmony between the beliefs that guide humanities quest for the truth.

So folks, all pretenders who believe they embrace the TRUTH, here is what your potential THEORY (destined to fail Tongue ) will be up against.

in conclusion here is the kind of proof I have amassed for the 2012 maSS.

Swastika / YWVH can be shown to have a hand in all of the following, listed below, and I would think you would expect to find REAL evidence of the handiwork woven, through pattern recognition...just like Murray Gel-Manns QED....nick-named the the eight fold path? Wink

MATH = MYTH = MUSIC
....did I mention I have help positioned in "mi" corner?

Angel

namaste/mesatan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2010, 11:15 AM
RE: Swastika/Jehovah VS. ALL "Theory of Everything"
If you wanna know what I think.

The left brain = math. This moment in time = myth. The right brain = music

This is so that we can start, say musically, ie 12 tones in an octave. Add the fact that you can go anywhere with tones, ie 13 tones in an octave, 14 tones in an octave, 20 tones....200 tones in an octave. And you have a myth of music right there which encompasses mathematics and all. Simply name your tonal capabilities(12 tones/13 tones) and you get a story of that, or myth if it stays at this.

By the way, if you think your going to fail theories through a theory, than your wrong, people do what they want and that is the only fact you can know. It is Who they are.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2010, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2010 12:17 PM by KC Carter.)
I'm sorry, I read the OP a couple of times but I can't figure out what the challenge actually is. Could you please give me a real simple summery of what your asking/challenging?

The greatest strength is in resisting provocation.
06-28-2010, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2010 09:21 AM by Raphael.)
(06-27-2010 11:54 AM)KC Carter Wrote:  I'm sorry, I read the OP a couple of times but I can't figure out what the challenge actually is. Could you please give me a real simple summery of what your asking/challenging?

tell me what your 'belief' is?
then I know how to deliver the question to you?

namaste
(06-27-2010 11:15 AM)azurescen Wrote:  If you wanna know what I think.

not really
but I am interested in what you believe and if YOU have any proof of your beliefs?
and how does it fit in with your religious beliefs?

(06-27-2010 11:15 AM)azurescen Wrote:  The left brain = math. This moment in time = myth. The right brain = music

This is so that we can start, say musically, ie 12 tones in an octave.
FAIL or paSS?

there are 13 tones in a full octave beginning with C and ending with C.
8 keys are white
5 keys are black
3 and 2 are the timing of the original 1

what I see in a C to C octave is OBVIOUSLY Fibonacci.
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13

88 keys to a piano
88 constellations identified part of the myth?
coincidence I am sure...

And now that I have hinted at how music is associated with the FIBs that expose the LIE called jesus...what can we learn from the 114 Suras and the 114 quotations of Christ re: Gospel of Thomas?
Praise http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic....28&start=0

So 12 is what you see and hear?
12 constellations have a center too?
BTW 13 is also the zodiac constellation associated with the galactic center positioned between sagittarius and scorpio?

Ophiuchus: The 13th Zodiac Sign?

13 is also the old world number associated with the YHVH nature god.
who is expressed as multiples of 13.
13 x 2 = 26
13 x 4 = 52
13 x 6 = 78

Is 13 important in Maya Calender making...predicting cycles?

(06-27-2010 11:15 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Add the fact that you can go anywhere with tones, ie 13 tones in an octave, 14 tones in an octave, 20 tones....200 tones in an octave. And you have a myth of music right there which encompasses mathematics and all. Simply name your tonal capabilities(12 tones/13 tones) and you get a story of that, or myth if it stays at this.

now explain binaural sounds and how they fit your left/right brain theory?

(06-27-2010 11:15 AM)azurescen Wrote:  By the way, if you think your going to fail theories through a theory, than your wrong, people do what they want and that is the only fact you can know. It is Who they are.

by the way
I would expect IGNORANCE to reBLEAT such nonsense dude.
I am not interested in your IGNORANT 'defeatist' attitudes based on IGNORANCE....

There is a TRUTH...and the KEY of Universal Movement (swastika) is a BIG part of it.

the challenge is clear?
i.e. use your THEORY to explain matter and anti-matter asymmetry.
then I use my swastika theory to show the PROFOUND links between the SWASTIKA used by blockhead germans and the asymmetrical building blocks that the 'creator' uses to create this illusion?

see how it works?
many IGNORANT folks claim that the UFO that crashed near Roswell has been reversed engineered...

dude if you reverse engineer to see how symbols are constructed...duh it all leads back to the 12,000 year old SWASTIKA (source unknown)

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
06-28-2010, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2010 11:21 AM by Raphael.)
RE: Swastika/Jehovah VS. ALL
(06-28-2010 10:36 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Your a retard, there are only 12 notes in an octave. the second C is a repeat of the first, ie THE SAME NOTE!

I knew you would *snap* soon enough Praise

well I guess you need to be reported for your lovely little remark that was off the mark?

your IGNORANCE that I encounter on many of these threads is NOT my bliss dude.
KEN BURNS
ever hear of him?
Jazz and Math: The Fibonacci Keyboard?
http://www.google.ca/url?q=http://www.pb...j8zYzfBsbA
Quote:Students may also explore the Pentatonic, Diatonic and Chromatic scales. (Five, eight, and 13 notes respectively.) Additional research could include where these scales appear in the various styles of jazz—fusion, swing, blues, etc.

Trudi H Garland's [see below] points out that on the 5-tone scale (the black notes on the piano), the 8-tone scale (the white notes on the piano) and the 13-notes scale (a complete octave in semitones, with the two notes an octave apart included). However, this is bending the truth a little, since to get both 8 and 13, we have to count the same note twice (C...C in both cases). Yes, it is called an octave, because we usually sing or play the 8th note which completes the cycle by repeating the starting note "an octave higher" and perhaps sounds more pleasing to the ear. But there are really only 12 different notes in our octave, not 13!

Fibonacci Numbers In The Musical Scale

The musical scales are based on Fibonacci numbers. The piano keyboard scale of C to C has 8 white keys in an "octave" and 5 black keys, making 13 keys total. The 5 black keys are divided into groups: of 2 keys and 3 keys. A scale is comprised of 8 notes, of which the 5th and 3rd notes create the basic foundation of all chords, and are based on whole tone which is 2 steps from the root tone, that is the1st note of the scale. Although there are only 12 notes in the scale, if you don't have a root and octave, a start and an end, you have no means of calculating the gradations in between, so this 13th note as the octave is essential to computing the frequencies of the other notes. The word "octave" comes from the Latin word for 8, referring to the eight whole tones of the complete musical scale, which in the key of C are C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C.

In a scale, the dominant note is the 5th note of the major scale, which is also the 8th note of all 13 notes that comprise the octave. This provides another instance of Fibonacci numbers in key musical relationships. Interestingly, 8/13 is .61538, which approximates phi. What's more, the typical three chord song in the key of A is made up of A, its Fibonacci & phi partner E, and D, to which A bears the same relationship as E does to A. This is analogous to the "A is to B as B is to C" basis for the golden section, or in this case "D is to A as A is to E."

Musical frequencies are based on Fibonacci ratios Notes in the scale of western music have a foundation in the Fibonacci series, as the frequencies of musical notes have relationships based on Fibonacci numbers: A440 Hertz is an arbitrary standard. The American Federation of Musicians accepted the A440 as standard pitch in 1917. It was then accepted by the U.S. government its standard in 1920 and it was not until 1939 that this pitch was accepted internationally. Before recent times a variety of tunings were used. It has been suggested by James Furia and others that A432 be the standard. A432 was often used by classical composers and results in a tuning of the whole number frequencies that are connected to numbers used in the construction of a variety of ancient works and sacred sites, such as the Great Pyramid of Egypt. The controversy over tuning still rages, with proponents of A432 or C256 as being more natural tunings than the current standard.

Musical compositions often reflect Fibonacci numbers and phi Fibonacci and phi relationships are often found in the timing of musical compositions. As an example, the climax of songs is often found at roughly the phi point (61.8%) of the song, as opposed to the middle or end of the song. In a 32 bar song, this would occur in the 20th bar.

Various composers have used the Fibonacci numbers when composing music - more details in Garland's book.

(06-28-2010 10:36 AM)azurescen Wrote:  And if you wanna know,

did I ask EWE fella?
your IGNORANCE is not my bliss
get it?
(06-28-2010 10:36 AM)azurescen Wrote:  How are you even going to defeat my theory, the one that states that 7 is the moment in time, ie, if you look at my dimensional laws, you'll see that 7 is simply up.

where is the link to this theory of yours dude?
7up Theory?
maybe ewe drink too much POP CULTure?
maybe my Coca-Cola re: red and white/santa/satan theory trumps yours?
eh?
Tongue

Does your inner EWE want me to link the number 7 to the holy spirit, the swastika, the maltese cross, light waves, sound waves ... to a 5000 BC time line?

I can YOU, EWE and U need to know.
I can link all of the above together quite nicely...
real archeological evidence brings them all together, 5000 years before christian bible nonsense.
real evidence of man's past that matches our present?
and an indication of the future, yet to come...?

how far back can EWE trace your #7 theory?
do you have proof dating back to 5000+ B.C. too? Wink
would love to see it.
my theory will simply digest and consume it, leaving you as residue.

(06-28-2010 10:36 AM)azurescen Wrote:  If you could spend enough time looking up and keeping your mind open

go stand in front of the mirror dude and give the IGNORANT fella you see in the mirror the same advice?
DO IT NOW
can I prove that the fella in the mirror is IGNORANT of what he sees?

yes of course I can.
too easy, I have come across clones of you on the net dude.
Please explain WHY/HOW of why the MIRROR is a great archetypal symbol to represent X, Y, Z axis and the MASKS people wear.
Please explain which gospel of thomas jesus saying is discussing the x,y, and z axis?
why is the mask = mirror?
please use physics to answer please mr. quantum.

thanks
your answer/s or lack of, or another shot at me personally will show that EWE have NOT a clue about about what you spew regarding xyz space and ASYMMETRICAL arrow of TIME, dictated by something called ENTROPY.

ever hear of it?
ENTROPY 2nd law of thermodynamics in the place where FIRE reigns?
remember Prometheus and the gift dude....

namaste
06-28-2010, 11:34 AM
(06-28-2010 08:34 AM)Raphael Wrote:  tell me what your 'belief' is?
OK, I'll bite.

I believe in a God whom I recognise as the anthropomorphic manifestation of the "Deep Mystery". I believe She conceived the universe and holds it in her womb, and that She is pregnant with all possibilities alongside our own. I believe She produces by Her own nature, so that the universe in its totality is in it's own way representative of that nature. I believe She is amoral, eldritch, She cannot be likened to any one thing that we can perceive.

That's a basic start.

06-28-2010, 11:49 AM
(06-28-2010 11:34 AM)KC Carter Wrote:  
(06-28-2010 08:34 AM)Raphael Wrote:  tell me what your 'belief' is?
OK, I'll bite.

I believe in a God whom I recognise as the anthropomorphic manifestation of the "Deep Mystery". I believe She conceived the universe and holds it in her womb, and that She is pregnant with all possibilities alongside our own. I believe She produces by Her own nature, so that the universe in its totality is in it's own way representative of that nature. I believe She is amoral, eldritch, She cannot be likened to any one thing that we can perceive.

That's a basic start.

you obviously have proof of all of the above?
goddess stuff?
ever read anything of Marija Gimbutas?
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...54#p227854

here let me provide you with much proof of my your theory ... while I take you on a tour of mine... Praise
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...21#p231221

we may not be on the same page...but we are in the same chapter that I am helping folks to remember...?

my work/research proves this claim of mine.
guaranteed ...
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/

namaste
namaste

06-28-2010, 12:02 PM
(06-28-2010 11:49 AM)Raphael Wrote:  you obviously have proof of all of the above?
I don't need proof, I don't expect anyone else to believe as I do. And anyway, I don't believe in an interventionalist God.

(06-28-2010 11:49 AM)Raphael Wrote:  goddess stuff?
ever read anything of Marija Gimbutas?
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...54#p227854
Goddess? No. I use the feminine metaphor because it better suits my concept of God, as opposed to the Architect/Lawgiver concept.

(06-28-2010 11:49 AM)Raphael Wrote:  here let me provide you with much proof of my your theory ... while I take you on a tour of mine... Praise
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...21#p231221
Doesn't seem to be related to my beliefs. I don't believe in a motherly, loving goddess.

06-30-2010, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2010 10:34 AM by Raphael.)
(06-28-2010 11:53 AM)azurescen Wrote:  I should report you for calling me ignorant, you are trying to hurt me as opposed to actually stating something positive.

the moderators agree.
to prove ANYBODY IGNORANT of something is the easiest thing in the world.

MY CLAIM that you are IGNORANT of the SWASTIKA, that EWE are a follower or plebe of a belief which is ONLY A THEORY is accurate and big bang on.

mods never intervene when the TRUTH is uttered.

(06-28-2010 11:53 AM)azurescen Wrote:  You fail to even notice that I'm right

EWE fail to realize that NOT all folks think like EWE.
I gave EWE great links that showed the connection to 13 notes and the FIBonacci....not my problem that YOUR IGNORANCE shone through again because you IGNORED the links.

duh
EWE do not get it dude.
YOUR IGNORANCE defines EWE as a plebe, a follower, a card carrying member of a belief, EWE belong to a CULTure for sure.

(06-28-2010 11:53 AM)azurescen Wrote:  If Im snapping??? Than your worse than I thought, I hope they say something about this because of you, than I know its all the same zombies in charge too. As for what you got, umm, REPORT ME???? lol, we're talking, you called ME ignorant too many times to count, so YOU started it! WTF MAN

yes zombies and devils and satan are like sugar plums dancing around in your mind and heart.
Your IGNORANCE shall never be my bliSS dude.

(06-28-2010 11:53 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Where do you get your schizophrenic urges? Calling someone ignorant and than failing to be right yourself, you are asking to be called up to your own degrading remarks.

lol
I know I am IGNORANT many times.
but I need to remind EWE....stop judging me bible babbler
I can judge EWE because my belief system allows me too. Tongue
hey maybe EWE should stop calling me crazy...two wrongs don't make a right, eh bible babbler?

see it is EWE who needs to straighten out his act.
Back to Sun-of god-day school with you. Do not pass go...until EWE graduate.
EWE appear a hypocrite regarding your faith?
Weak quick to do battle?
Have you booked your ticket for the middle east apocalypse?

I can say whatever I want about EWE, YOU and U because I am not bound by your WAR MYTHOLOGY based on bible nonsense.
I do not fear Mohammed, YHVH or GOD...

because I welcome them ALL in me heART...and that is when I am in the WEST....in the EAST I break bread with the Buddha and Brahma too!

(06-28-2010 11:53 AM)azurescen Wrote:  If someone were to talk to you in person they would just ignore you, the true ignorant one.

that is just another comment made by the IGNORANT bible babbler who appears very very weak to me in his beliefs...???
obviously your scriptures whatever they are based on have failed your inner YOU.
YOU are NO better than me....maybe worse off?

EWE are an IGNORANT follower of a theory not to be taken LITERALLY ... duh...

(06-28-2010 11:53 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Who are you to even say something about me.

I am your shadow
your conscience
obviously I am
only those who need a dose of my therapy engage me.

(06-28-2010 11:53 AM)azurescen Wrote:  I should be reporting you for even starting all of this? What are you a baby? Thanks for letting me know its pointless to read your posts any more. Your krap is worse than IMtM or kevlar, lol, you actually think your smart!

starting what?
duh
worse than Kevlar....?
wow Sad a bible babbler with a *rating* system.
at least I just paint the HERD with the same stripe.
It is a YELLOW brick road I want EWE to follow... Praise

your IGNORANCE and judging of others knows no bounds eh?
I see EWE as a failure my friend when it comes to walkin' the talk'

most of the religious squabbling with each other on this forum, are failures according to their own belief system.

namaste

06-30-2010, 09:42 PM
(06-30-2010 09:14 PM)azurescen Wrote:  Starting this fool...and umm, besides, I guess your right about something. your all the same...

Why do you call me a bible babbler....finding new words to post???? You are the funniest fool ever!

so let me see...
EWE have me on ignore...
EWE send me private messages full of hate, and IGNORANT spew, showing how two faced EWE and your fallen kind are...

so do I post that lovely message EWE sent me dude?
eh?
because I cannot send EWE a reply because EWE have me on IGNORE....

nice
shows how really IGNORANT EWE and YOUR kind are.

mesatan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The difference between Scientific Theory and Creation Theory Hitcher 145 9,866 01-08-2014 05:38 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  BLACK WHITE RED are the strings that connect the SWASTIKA to ATLANTIS Raphael 9 2,293 07-29-2010 10:52 AM
Last Post: Raphael
  Knights Templar Cross and Swastika found together in ole' English Templar Church... Raphael 9 5,951 09-20-2009 09:15 AM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)