Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TELL ME.......
01-13-2009, 01:15 AM
TELL ME.......
[Image: Crusades_Map.gif]
Tell me, there were any people who are under the occupation and it didn’t resist ? No
Tell me, there were any people got it’s independence without resisting ? No
Tell me, there were any occupation won against the resisting ? N
Tell me, does The Crusades stay in the Middle Eastern ? , it didn’t

Have a look in the History, and you’ll see that this Palestinian people won’t give up
And One day, the Palestinians will have their independence,
And one day, Israel will end, the foreigners Jewish will be back from where they came

This is God's wisdom.
Injustice don’t stay forever
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2009, 02:02 AM
RE: TELL ME.......
People have been fighting over that bit of land for at least 3,000 years. I doubt if it is going to end any time soon.
01-13-2009, 02:09 AM
But one day, Israel will end, the foreigners Jewish will be back from where they came
01-13-2009, 02:51 AM
pity we can,t seperate the hostile people from the mild people,seems they get caught between the wolves.

Good evil salvation
01-13-2009, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2009 04:29 AM by Pilgrim.)
(01-13-2009 02:09 AM)sesame Wrote:  But one day, Israel will end, the foreigners Jewish will be back from where they came
Not if you truly believe all the prophets [May their name's be blessed.] that came before Mohammed (May his name, person and declaration be truly seen and understood in the light of God.)

Shalom.

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-13-2009, 07:54 AM
I think u know cmopletly that i believe in all prophets from Adam to Mohammed passing through Ibraheem, Ismaeel, David, Jacob, Josef, Solyman, Moses, Jesus,............(may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon them all)....
btw, do u believe in zionism?
Salam
01-13-2009, 11:27 AM
There are two states in the middle east areas in question. One is Jewish - Israel. One is Palestinian - Jordan. Unfortunately, pan-Arabism has taken the control of Palestinian lands into Arab control, with the anti-Israel view. It is a complex history, and this is only superficial. But it is absolutely a non starter with world opinion and original UN mandate (the League of Nations mandate before it) to suggest that Israel may not continue. Period. Won't happen. It would appear that there is a Palestinian Zionism in wanting to end Israel.

All of this said, I decry the violence and death of innocent people. I do not have solutions. And the ones proposed willnot solve things as I hear them these days.
01-14-2009, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2009 10:56 AM by Pilgrim.)
(01-13-2009 07:54 AM)sesame Wrote:  I think u know cmopletly that i believe in all prophets from Adam to Mohammed passing through Ibraheem, Ismaeel, David, Jacob, Josef, Solyman, Moses, Jesus,............(may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon them all)....
btw, do u believe in zionism?
Salam
I'm sorry sesame but you cannot say you believe someone and then deny what they say either in word or deed. To do such, is to call them liars. All the prophets testify that the people of Israel will will be the jewel in the crown of God.

Define Zionism

Shalom

01-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Zionism is an international political movement that originally supported the establishment of a Jewish home land in Palestine and now supports the state of Israel. There are various conspiracy theorists that claim it is much more than that.
01-14-2009, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2009 11:30 AM by Pilgrim.)
(01-14-2009 11:14 AM)Messenger Wrote:  Zionism is an international political movement that originally supported the establishment of a Jewish home land in Palestine and now supports the state of Israel. There are various conspiracy theorists that claim it is much more than that.
*Nods* Thank you Messenger what I really want is sesame's definition. I'm aware of the other. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)