Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THE END TIMES
07-30-2008, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2008 07:58 AM by haggis.)
THE END TIMES
dear deniers of God

here is the truth whether u like it or not - we are now in the end times - God is soon going to strike the earth in an unprecedented manner - why ?

b cos of the sins of mankind - He is going 2 punish us for our sins - if u wish 2 survive this punishment repent and turn back 2 God now - He will give the Great Warning to all mankind in order 2 give u a second chance 2 repent and save your soul from hell - as God said "children you have brought this upon yourselves because of sin"

many people sin now and say "i am not doing anything wrong" - this is a great insult to God - sin is why God is going to punish us - God defines what sin is not mankind

the fragile sensitivities of the politically correct are of no concern to God - human wisdom is foolishness to God - all must be under the subjection of God - if u rebel as satan has done for many years u will join him in hell

see http://www.wordsfromjesus.com and click on "the Great warning" b sure also 2 actually read those messages - i have - all of them - Jennifer still receives messages but they r sent 2 the Vatican and they r not made public

even after the Great Warning is given some will incredibly still not believe thus endangering their souls

u c we r now entering the final phase of mankind's self rule on earth - God is going to bring in the Great Tribulation - a period of great distress for all humanity

there will b monumental natural disaster and like b 4 some will try 2 explain it as such - but know all the while that God is purifying the earth from all of mankind's filth

those who survive this will c Jesus Christ return again and live in peace for 1000 years

the recent rise in the price of a barrel of oil has only one ultimate objective - to make people so desperate that they will do or believe anything - this is being engineered by the forces of evil - to keep making life more difficult for many

u c soon the anti-christ will show his ugly face 2 all humanity - his mission is 2 drag as many souls as possible away from God into the hands of satan - forever!

but he will rise up in a time when we r all experiencing great and tremendous difficulty in our lives - food will b very scarce - it will b a battle just 2 survive - make sure 2 read those messages on http://www.wordsfromjesus.com as Jesus Himself explains about this

soon the evil of money shall b wiped away and our world will change beyond all recognition

the forces of evil will use the disguise of "the efficient allocation of resources" - that is food 2 u and me - 2 number us with "the mark of the beast" as mentioned in the book of Revelation - "and no one will buy or sell or get a job without this mark" - do not under any circumstances take this mark - if u do u will b lost forever 2 hell - better to die of starvation than 2 spend forever in Gehenna(hell)

from Revelation : "here is a puzzle for u - the numerical values of the letters in his name add to 666" - this refers 2 the name of the anti-christ - he will b the devil incarnate - that is the devil in human form!

they will use the authorities 2 help them do this - it will all seem so innocent - but remember Jesus has said "the devil can come in the most innocent of things"

many will rush to the anti-christ as he will claim 2 b Jesus - also we will b in chaos and disarray as food will b very scarce - he - that is the anti-christ - will have much power and will perform wonders and make many believe he is the Saviour - but he is not!

it is all being done with the greatest of ulterior motives - to claim the souls of mankind!

all seems fine just now in our lives - but it is going to change beyond all recognition

the recent riots in various countries over food prices is just the beginning - it will get much worse

there is no reason for the price of a barrel of oil 2 go up - except human greed - but the forces of evil will use our greed against us 2 implement their plans

great change is coming 2 our world - b sure not 2 b caught out when it comes

always c the truth for what it is - i will help u 2 know why it is being done - b cos i do not want u 2 b lost to hell

i give u the truth - i would never lie about such things as God in Heaven is my witness

read the messages also on this site - very very important!

http://users.skynet.be/courlisius/preface_louise.html

here is a sample of one from Jesus :

DENY ME NOT, gentle ones.

Better to submit to torture than deny your Lord and lose your immortal soul forever in the damnation of hell's fires.

For I tell you, little ones, as sure as I AM your Jesus, MANY WILL BE FOOLED BY THIS DARK ONE, and believe the Bridegroom of their soul has come for the Wedding Feast.

Accept not his promises for a better day tomorrow by surrendering to Him today, for if you do, your tomorrow will be an everlasting torment, and you will never enter the Kingdom of your God.

FEAR NOT THESE WORDS, little ones, but listen closely, and take them seriously.

For the hour is CLOSE AT HAND where the once free nation will FOREVER BE IN BONDAGE, because she has enslaved herself to sin and to the devil and his seed through the atrocity of abortion.

You crucify Me daily, My tender ones, especially in these late term procedures in which you crush My skull and suck out My brains from a fully formed body ready to be born into the fullness of life.

Repent, My people, I say Repent, for your JUDGMENT IS NEAR, and the hand of God will move with a velocity and swiftness, that will befuddle the mind and overwhelm the senses.

You, who promote GAY MARRIAGE as the equivalent of holy Matrimony and My blessed Sacrament, where two souls become one to journey on the path to My heart, hear your Jesus calling you to amend your ways.

For not only are you destined for hell's fires in your current state, but YOU WILL BE AMONG THE FIRST TO SUFFER IN THE NEW REGIME UNDER ISLAMIC LAW, which tolerates not your perverse and disordered behavior

http://www.medjugorje.com http://www.mej.com

http://www.medjugorje-online.com/forum

http://www.fatima.org

http://www.wordsfromjesus.com - here u can order a free copy of the book of messages given by Jesus

http://www.johnleary.com

http://users.skynet.be/courlisius/preface_louise.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2008, 08:02 AM
RE: THE END TIMES
Jesus Christ Himself spoke the truth and He died for it!

SATAN IS ALWAYS TRYING 2 GET MANKIND 2 SIN AND INSULT AND OFFEND GOD IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM POSSIBLE

WHY DOES SATAN DO THIS ?

TO CLAIM THE SOULS OF MANKIND AND DESTROY THEM FOREVER IN HELL - WHERE THE PAIN AND SUFFERING NEVER STOPS

BUT SPECIFICALLY WHY THIS TYPE OF SIN ?

THIS TYPE OF SIN GREATLY OFFENDS GOD AND JESUS VERY MUCH AND SATAN KNOWS THIS - WHEN HE WAS KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN HE VOWED 2 DO ALL HE COULD 2 GET MANKIND - GOD'S CREATION - TO INSULT OFFEND MOCK DENY AND BLASPHEME GOD IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM POSSIBLE

SO MEN AND WOMAN DO THIS IN FLAGRANT DEFIANCE OF HIS NATURAL ORDER - BUT THEY DO NOT REALISE THAT THEY R VICTIMS OF SATAN'S GREAT LIE AND DECEPTION ON THE WORLD - HE ONLY DOES IT TO GET THEIR SOULS

WHY DOES SATAN HATE MANKIND SO MUCH ?

WE ARE THE CREATION OF GOD - CREATED IN HIS IMAGE - AND WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING MORE PRECIOUS THAN LIFE ITSELF - A SOUL

THIS SOUL IS VERY PRECIOUS 2 GOD - BUT SATAN ONLY WISHES 2 DESTROY IT IN HELL

WHY ?

SATAN KNOWS HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOING 2 SPEND ALL OF ETERNITY THERE - SO HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING 2 LOSE BY GETTING ALL OF MANKIND TO SIN AGAINST GOD IN VERY BAD WAYS - THUS ENDANGERING THEIR SOULS

WHAT IS SIN ?

SIN IS EVIL AND GOES AGAINST GOD AND EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND RIGHT
IT STAINS OUR SOULS BLACK - IF OUR SOULS R BLACKENED AT THE HOUR OF JUDGMENT THEN IF WE ACCEPT GOD'S FORGIVENESS OF OUR SINS THEN WE WILL B SENT 2 PURGATORY - A PLACE WHERE YOUR SOUL IS CLEANSED FROM THE BLACKNESS OF SIN THROUGH PAIN AND SUFFERING B 4 U CAN GO 2 HEAVEN

WE CAN ALSO HELP THESE SOULS BY PRAYING 4 THEM AND FASTING - GOD SEES US DOING THIS IN OUR FAITH AND BELIEF AND ALLOWS SOULS TO RISE UP THROUGH THE VARIOUS LEVELS OF PURGATORY TOWARDS HEAVEN - THUS EASING THEIR OWN SUFFERING - THE LEVEL JUST BELOW HEAVEN IS EASIEST IN TERMS OF PAIN AND SUFFERING AND SOULS R ABLE 2 PRAY FOR THEMSELVES HERE B COS THE PAIN IS NOT 2 GREAT

THE LEVEL JUST ABOVE HELL IS VERY PAINFUL AND THE SUFFERING VERY GREAT - SO THESE SOULS CANNOT PRAY 4 THEMSELVES AS THEY R IN 2 MUCH PAIN TO DO SO

MANY PEOPLE THESE DAYS GO TO PURGATORY B COS THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD DURING THEIR LIFE - ONCE IN PURGATORY YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SAME OPPORTUNITY 2 ATONE 4 YOUR SINS - B COS U NOW KNOW THAT GOD EXISTS - BUT WHILST STILL HERE ON THE EARTH WE CAN ATONE 4 OUR SINS BY PRAYING AND FASTING AND GOING 2 MASS AND CONFESSION

THE SOULS IN PURGATORY DO NOT WISH 2 RETURN 2 EARTH B COS THEY HAVE THE CERTITUDE OF KNOWING THAT 1 DAY THEY WILL B IN HEAVEN WITH GOD FOREVER - SO THIS JOY FAR EXCEEDS THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND SO THEY ENDURE IT - WE CAN HELP THEM - PRAY AND FAST PEOPLE AND U WILL HELP THEM

a woman named Maria Simma wrote a book called "The Holy Souls of purgatory"

in it she explained how 1 night in 1940 whilst she was asleep in bed she woke and saw someone at the end of her bed - she told them 2 go away - but this continued for a few nights - she explained this 2 her priest - he told her 2 ask them what they wanted - she asked them and this soul said "have 3 masses said 4 me and i will be delivered"

having masses said in the name of a loved 1 who has died will also help them 2 rise up 2 heaven - b cos the mass is the greatest of our prayers

another time a soul asked her "if you take my pain for just 3 hours u will help me a great deal"

so she took the pain and suffering of this soul for 3 hours and after it she said it felt like 3 days - the holy soul told her that she had just saved this soul 20 years in purgatory - our sufferings here on earth mean more to God than the suffering in purgatory b cos the souls in purgatory are certain of God's existence b cos they have at the moment of death seen His great light

U CANNOT ENTER HEAVEN UNLESS YOUR SOUL IS 100% CLEAN FROM THE BLACKNESS OF SIN

IF U DO NOT ACCEPT GOD'S FORGIVENESS AT THE HOUR OF JUDGMENT THEN U CONDEMN YOURSELF 2 HELL

this is what satan wants u 2 do - in purgatory and in hell you r completely alone - no 1 knows that any 1 else is there

so u c it is necessary to make up 4 your sins whilst still alive on earth - and u can then go straight 2 heaven

in hell people b come like animals after they have been consumed by the great fire - they perpetually curse and insult God so they never get the chance 2 leave - this is what satan wants - God does not want this 4 u - so u must have faith and belief in Him and try not to sin in your life b cos it offends Him deeply

u c satan does not want the world 2 know these things - it is the truth - b cos then he will not have souls to torture forever in hell

DO NOT BECOME ANOTHER 1 OF HIS VICTIMS - HE IS HAPPY WITH THE NUMBER OF SOULS HE CLAIMS EVERY HOUR

WHEN WE DIE THE GREATEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE GO 2 PURGATORY - THE NEXT GREATEST NUMBER GO 2 HELL - ONLY A FEW THESE DAYS GO STRAIGHT 2 HEAVEN

THIS IS WHY GOD SENDS MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS 2 THE EARTH - B COS 2 MANY PEOPLE R BEING LOST 2 THE FIRES OF HELL - FEW R LISTENING 2 HER MESSAGE - SHE DOES IT OUT OF LOVE 4 US - SHE DOES NOT WANT THIS 2 HAPPEN 2 US

SHE SAID "IF I COULD SAY ANYTHING IT WOULD BE - PLEASE BE CONVERTED - NO PAIN OR SUFFERING IS 2 GREAT FOR ME 2 ENDURE IN ORDER TO SAVE SOULS - THANK ALL OF MY CHILDREN WHO HAVE PRAYED TO GOD - YOU CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT THE ETERNAL FATHER WILL SEND FROM HEAVEN AS PUNISHMENT 4 THE SINS OF MANKIND - I WILL PRAY 2 MY SON JESUS NOT 2 PUNISH THE WORLD BUT U MUST B CONVERTED FOR THE SALVATION OF YOUR SOUL"

SHE PRAYS EVERY MORNING AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS ON MT. KRIZEVAC IN MEDJUGORJE (CROSS MOUNTAIN) - WHEREVER SHE OR HER SON JESUS TURN UP - SATAN TURNS UP ALSO IN ORDER TO RUIN AND DESTROY HER MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE FOR GOD - SATAN DOES NOT WANT PEACE AND LOVE IN THE WORLD - HE ONLY WANTS PAIN AND SUFFERING

a long long time ago satan went to the throne of God and he argued that when things r going well in people's lives they have faith and belief in God - but when things take a turn 4 the worse in people's lives they turn away from God and blame Him

God agreed with this and so allowed the devil 1 century of time in which he could weild greater authority over the earth - the devil picked the 20th century - and tens of millions of people died in terrible wars in this time - Mary Herself confirmed this 2 the visionaries at Medjugorje - also a former POPE IN THE LATE 19TH CENTURY HAD A VISION OF THIS AND IN THE VISION HE OVERHEARD THIS CONVERSATION BETWEEN GOD AND SATAN

satan also boasted that if given enough time he could drag all humanity to hell

PLEASE I URGE U - REPENT AND COME BACK 2 GOD 2 DAY AND SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM THESE TERRIBLE THINGS
07-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Heaven

St Faustina also was given visions of heaven and hell. Of heaven she says: "Today I was in heaven in spirit, and I saw its inconceivable beauties and the happiness that awaits us after death. I saw how all creatures give ceaseless praise and glory to God. I saw how great is happiness in God, which spreads to all creatures making them happy; and then all the glory and praise which springs from this happiness returns to its source; and they enter into the depths of God, contemplating the inner life of God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, whom they will never comprehend or fathom.

This source of happiness is unchanging in its essence, but is always new, gushing forth happiness for all creatures. Now I understand St Paul, who said "Eye has not seen, nor ear has heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for those who love Him"

Hell

"Most of the souls there are those that disbelieved that there is a hell."

St Faustina was also shown hell: "Today I was led by an Angel to the chasms of hell. It is a place of great torture; how awesomely large and extensive it is! The kinds of torture I saw:

the first torture that constitutes hell is the loss of God;

the second torture is perpetual remorse of conscience;

the third is that one's condition will never change;

the fourth torture is the fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it- a terrible suffering, since it is a purely spiritual fire, lit by God's anger;

the fifth torture is continual darkness and a terrible suffocating smell, and, despite the darkness, the devils and the souls of the damned see each other and all the evil, both others and their own;

the sixth torture is the constant company of satan;

the seventh torture is horrible despair, hatred of God, vile words, curses and blasphemies.

These are the tortures suffered by all the damned together, but that is not the end of the sufferings. There are special tortures destined for particular souls. These are torments of the senses. Each soul undergoes terrible and indescribable sufferings, related to the manner in which it has sinned. There are caverns and pits of torture where one form of agony differs from another. I would have died at the very sight of these tortures if the omnipotence of God had not supported me:

Let the sinner know that he will be tortured throughout all eternity, in those senses which he made use of to sin.

I am writing this at the command of God, so that no soul may find an excuse by saying there is no hell, or that nobody has ever been there, and so no one can say what it is like.

I, Sister Faustina, by the order of God, have visited the abyss of hell so that I might tell souls about it and testify to its existence. "

http://www.godswarningtotheworld.com/?gc...1QodoBcGlQ
07-31-2008, 08:52 PM
If you look back through history there have been people preaching that it is the end of times ever since Christianity began (and probably before then for other religions). I don't see why it would be more likely now is the end of time as any other time was. Does not the bible say "you know not the day nor the hour"? So how are we to know?

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-28-2008, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2008 10:33 AM by may.)
God Rocks Wrote:If you look back through history there have been people preaching that it is the end of times ever since Christianity began (and probably before then for other religions). I don't see why it would be more likely now is the end of time as any other time was. Does not the bible say "you know not the day nor the hour"? So how are we to know?

Hi,

From my understanding of the bible as one of Jehovahs witnesses,
we are now living in the time of the end ,but it is not something to be sad about ,it is something to be happy about , because according to the bible the end of critical times are just around the corner.

and yes you are right to say that no man knows the day or the hour when the most high Jehovah will give the command to Jesus to go into action and put an end to manmade goverments and rulerships .

but it is very GOODNEWS that soon Gods kingdom with Jesus as a reigning king ,will step into the affairs of man, and then Gods heavenly kingdom can rule without any opposition at all.

and then we can have real PEACE
MATTHEW 24;14
DANIEL2;44
and NOW is the time to put our trust in Gods heavenly kingdom with Jesus as the reigning king .

I have put my vote in for Gods heavenly kingdom and for Jesus christ as the reigning king of it.

I have responded to the GOODNEWS that is being preached in all nations , and now i have joined the GREAT CROWD from all nations who are waving their symbolic palm branches to welcome Gods reigning king , and of cause the one sat on the throne Jehovah .

the great crowd from all nations are spoken of in

REVELATION 7;9-10

and as verse 14 goes on to say, it is that great crowd who will get through the GREAT TRIBULATION .

So that is why the GOODNEWS of the kingdom is being preached in all the inhabited earth , so that people can be put on notice about the GOODNEWS OF THE KINGDOM .

and then they can put themselves on the right side when God steps in .

it is as paslm2;12 says ,KISS THE SON or welcome him as Gods reigning king .

we have been living in the time of the end since 1914 when Jesus recieved kingdom power in Gods heavenly kingdom goverment .

but as yet he has not gone into action to crush and put an end to manmade goverments .

but at the momment he is directing a great preaching work in all the earth so that people can put themself on the side of Gods kingdom and Jesus christ as reigning king .

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come. matthew 24;14
Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first
mark13;10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  End Times Based Fear Radioboy86 23 1,891 04-20-2014 01:33 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Making Reality From The BIBLE's End Times Prophesy Radioboy86 12 1,020 04-18-2014 04:06 PM
Last Post: Radioboy86
  Three Times in Acts--In His Name Sheila 25 1,329 03-08-2013 08:58 AM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME
  If you've read the book of mormon 10 times... John quill Quill 1 421 04-03-2011 12:31 PM
Last Post: kevlar
  The End Times of Biomystics has arrived Sinlful Hypocrite 1 522 02-06-2011 05:12 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  The End Times of Pauline Christianity has arrived biomystic 18 2,785 02-05-2011 04:47 PM
Last Post: Yefet
  The End Times of Jewish domination of Israel biomystic 53 4,668 08-08-2010 06:21 AM
Last Post: biomystic
  Can Christians bring on the end times? Greatest I am 14 2,488 02-10-2010 03:56 PM
Last Post: biomystic
  End time. Will God fail again as in the end time of Noah‘s day? Greatest I am 16 3,056 10-24-2009 11:40 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  how many times smellycat 1 617 12-12-2008 09:00 PM
Last Post: smellycat

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)