Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THE HIGH PRIEST - GOVERNMENT
07-20-2010, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2010 12:26 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
THE HIGH PRIEST - GOVERNMENT
The Mystery of Melchisedec

Before I Continue (not as continuation of confirmation). I want the reader to understand, that as of late, I have been making things simpler for mankind to understand. Ultimately, I want you to understand that the CHURCHES of this earth, do not reflect the leadership Christs's through his son, deems meet for the hour of your judgement. GOVERNMENT, in this case will become the a picture of the keeper of the law of life, before the 12 tribes (mankind).

This relationship change is both a permanent one for your future, as well as, a definitive relationship change in the book of revelations. Melchisedec, is a picture of using knowledge of the law, for the benefit of mankind. The CHURCHES are unable to act in this capacity any longer PERIOD. GOVERNMENT must act in this capacity, i have the authority to instruct you. And nothing they can do will change the reality of the situation, but before they attempt to do anything to threaten the spirit of life, they will be dead.

GENESIS 14:17 And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that [were] with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which [is] the king's dale.
GENESIS 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the most high God.

Sodom is a picture of something that is spiritually dead. In this instance, Sodom is not used as a picture of something that is physically dead also (as in twice dead spiritually - against his covenant). At this point in time, Melchizedek appears bring forth BREAD AND WINE. This coming from a PRIEST after MANKIND, is a picture of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". The separation of the spiritually dead from the spiritually dead, this role cannot be assumed by the CHURCHES anylonger, but GOVERNMENT ONLY. (Sodom picture as spiritually dead but not twice dead, is contrasted against the other kings which are physically dead). We'll come back to why the CHURCHES ARE OBSELETE TO HELP MANKIND.

HEBREWS 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
HEBREWS 5:6 As he saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

AGAIN. Christs's kingdom is not a place of the spiritually dead, so it is incorrect to view Christs's as an high priest. However, the reference of Melchisedec in the following verse, teaches us, that it is BENEFICIAL to view Christs's teachings as BENEFICIAL TO MANKIND. (of the least). In these scriptures, "Melchisedec" is used as a keeper of the law, which leedeth to LIFE. Or a picture of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". A ROLE THE CHURCHES CANNOT ASSUME, BUT IS DELVED FOR GOVERNMENT, in the "covenant of NEWLIFE".

More about why the churches are obselete for the "covenant of NEWLIFE"

You can't sense your own deaths, in the way you come against me, you do so out of despiration, for the sake of maintaining your fantasies. However in context, we are examining why Melchisedec, even Melchisedec if he were alive and had spoken to the son of man of this day, would rebuke the churches.

Abraham the 3rd King set before this earth, was viewed by Christs's as the father of many nations. And Again, Yeshua'Christ, the 6th king set before this earth, was viewed as the father of many nations. Each identified by the inclusion of Melchisedec, as separating the SPIRITUALLY DEAD FROM THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD, which are against his "covenant of NEWLIFE". (with Abraham, the destruction of sodom and gomorrah, with Yeshua'Christ, the destruction of jerusalem - EACH A REFINEMENT FOR GOVERNMENT)

With the son of man of this day the 7th King over this earth, according to my testimony the nations and people will lay dead before you, set by the faith of Christs's, as after the order of Melchisedec, I also am used to separate the SPIRITUALLY DEAD FROM THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD.
CLARFICATION

The destruction of SODOM AND GOMORRAH is the THEME OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

The destruction of JERUSALEM is the THEME OF THE NEW TESTAMENT

The destruction of the SON OF PERDITION, given you in my testimony, is the THEME OF THE COVENANT OF NEW LIFE

Now that we placed those in order, according to the infinite mind of Christs's.

Each THEME from each of the 3 expressions of the "covenant of NEWLIFE", identifies with the separation of those who are not a part of the covenant Christs's has with mankind. The primary difference between the final expression of the covenant and the 2 previous covenants. Identifies with the "faith of Christs's" being of no effect to mankind. This directly identifies with the separation of PERDITION as a direct instigator from man. Which perdition is murder-suicide, identifies with the removal of the SEAL, (separation from Christs's), and the coming of NEWLIFE (or locust).

The CHURCHE'S leadership is incorrect, and they will maintain that level of incorrectness, despite how many it helps to kill. The "faith of an individual" SOUND MIND AND SOUND BODY, will be best demonstrated by the GOVERNMENTS maintaining law and order, and preventing PERDITION. The CHURCHES have made the mercy of Christs's an excuse to commit sin, Christs's can no longer be used as an excuse ,and they will only accelerate PERDITION.

I have made this simple for you to understand for the simple minded.

P.S. THE MANCHILD OF REVELATIONS
EDIT

*INCLUSION OF PERDITION AS A DIRECT INSTIGATOR TO MANKIND, the result of an reprobate mind and body, a permanent effect, resulting in the necessity of PURGING OF MEN

P.S. THE MANCHILD OF REVELATIONS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2010, 08:53 PM
RE: THE HIGH PRIEST - GOVERNMENT
Cont. The increase in the authority of the "GAY", in the hour of judgement

Before I Continue (not as a continuation of confirmation). How do you know you won't recieve the sign of son of man tomorrow? You were told 7/12, if you reverse the last 2 digits you will recieve 7/21. Which just happens to be tomorrow. I confirmed the covenant, I opened the books, and i removed your authority as a CHURCH, all by the faith of Christs's. The mercy Christs's has extended you, by allowing a very insignificant percent of you to remain as a jew-sect (not of jew blood - pending the rapture), and also the life of this very nation. Will be taken away from you, when i am delivered before my hour. Understand that it is a very realistic possibility that I will be delivered tomorrow. I made a fool of you as a jew-sect, and again, you will be unable to fornicate with my body in the short period of time, seeing the fear and destruction that is brought before this very nation, at the sign of the son of man of this day.

You have gone made, and you will stop at nothing to kill he son of man of this day. Your reward has been prepared for you, this very night i will go among your places. You have no fear, my fear is in the lord my god, who has both delivered me, and will deliver me out of this place again, and will deliver me for eternity. You may dispose of my body, this very night, but you will live the rest of your short days in fear, and in great pain, until you are dead, and the nations rejoice before you.

Tonight is your only chance to express your faith, and the faith of Christs's will in likewise be expressed against you and this nation by his power and by his might. I made a fool of you, so much so that, this is your only opportunity to react, your only chance to come against me. I have been given authority by Christs's, and you have been given none. I will live again in heaven, but you will not live anylonger, you this, this nation or any of the targets, the mercy will betaken from you. This is your only opportunity tonight.

AMBIGUITY

STATEMENTS MADE FOR CONTEXT, SMILES (ambiguity complete).

The rise of GAY AUTHORITY/PRESENCE

In a practical sense, how would the populace understand the separation of the SPIRITUALLY DEAD, from the SPIRITUALLY DEAD? The very simple answer is through the opportunistic use of "homosexual ethics". "Melchizedek" is reference with NEW NATIONS (short for new heaven and new earth). This reference is given, at each use of his appearance in the gospel when christs's uses each of the 3 Kings, he uses to identifiy with NEW NATIONS for mankind.

If we look again at the gospel, the son of man of this day is refered to as a "DAUGHTER IN LAW" (Luke 12 - see previous post). Abraham recieved a gift from the KING OF SODOM. And again.

HEBREWS 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

Christs's in the flesh Yeshua'Christ, came not to be see among men, nor did Christs's come to come under the law, but to demonstrate his grace, the grace of Christs's. This can be viewed by the spiritually dead, as being GAY, because it is detached from the fornication with men (women included). As it has come to be understood.

I have likewise not come to be a high priest, but to show all things christ has deemed meet for the "covenant of NEWLIFE". And to that measure you will oppose Christs's, by removing his covenant, which you cannot remove, you are decieved. You will likewise be eliminated.

If it is possible this night the jew-sect, will deliver me to death, the expression of their faith, and tomorrow, if it pleases Christs's. The earth will know of his glory, and every american citizen will know their life is cut short, and their lives will be required, all residents of the united states. All targets identified by the son of man of this day.

AMBIGUITY STATEMENT - STATEMENTS MADE FOR CONTEXT
07-20-2010, 10:58 PM
So I see that you are anti-Semitic, anti-Catholic, anti-Gay... the perfect example of a lonely bigot in some basement.

You honestly think that tomorrow you will become more powerful than the Catholic Church? Or anything? I'm sure that you aren't even the manager of a business, let alone the incarnation of God who wants to take "authority from the churches". Who do you think listens on these forums?

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-21-2010, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 09:53 AM by righteousinchrist.)
Listen closely, we can all be priests under the Order of Melchisedec, but only if we are Christ's! And to be His, we must most assuredly be under His covenant, that of King David and of Abraham. This means, "under Jewish rule," if you will. Christians are grafted into [alongside] the Chosen [people] of God --the Jewish-- but not themselves,the Chosen! The Jewish faith is the root of all Christian faith, lest we forget it. Further, if one part of the body (of Christ) is ill, the whole body is ill. What we all need to do instead of condemning each other, is to pray daily for Jerusalem... as they cannot [effectlively] pray for themselves! Forget not that they are your brothers [and sisters]. Remember, too, only Jesus is pure and righteous, and only in Him can you or I hope, in entering the Kingdom of Heaven, to approach the Throne of God-Jehovah. Keep in mind, also that life is not about you or me, or about condemnation or judgment; it is about Jesus Christ, the Righteous-One! As to the day of salvation, well, the bible says it clearly; today is the day [of Salvation], but only for the Righteous of Christ! The Kingdom of God awaits you and me in the here and now [of Eternity], but who can enter? I say again, only the Righteous [of Christ]. Many shall be called, but [very] few shall be chosen! Enter your Tallit (Little Tent) and beg Christ's forgiveness, then ask to be covered by His Righteousness, Glory and Understanding (Wisdom)! Peace be Within You [and Within Jerusalem].
07-21-2010, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 11:46 AM by voice_from_the_ark.)
REALITY CHECK

The rise in homosexual ethnics demonstrated by those in power, is a biblical suggestion for the hour of judgement. Sexuality is an accelerant to PERDITION, homosexual ethnics, relate to a detachment of gender sexuality, as generally viewed, and it will also be a tool for you.

Man will be unable to reproduce for the period when their metabolism is being stablized, and even the children of men will not sustain in the hour which the SEAL is lifted from among men. Engaging in sexual activity, of anykind in the presence of the testimony of BABYLON is a health risk, but until the new heaven and new earth, coinciding with the length from the removal of the SEAL to the NEW SUN. This is especially true. You may very well end up putting police officers in dresses, as part of a new uniform, it depends on how seriously you take my authority to instruct you, or how desperate you are willing to act out of desperation, having denied my authority to give you leadership direction, as for the nations of this earth.

EDIT FOR READERS OF NON RELIGIOUS ASPIRATIONS. I'm giving you testimony not as opinion, but as the revealing of truth, and the opening of the books of the law. My previous post is as clear as the 2 paragraphs above, for someone outside of the jew-sect. There has always been an intelligent pattern to my testimony, one which will thrust any one of the jew-sect, which jew-sect is identified as SON OF PERDITION, in a since of purity. They are identified with all those who resist the NEWLIFE, and there for giving them the NEWLIFE as a law, removes all understanding from them. And as the hour of your judgement progresses, they will progressively be eliminated, even by you the nations.

This is a reality check, but the context of this thread is MELCHIZEDEK, so i will continue this post, to give you a better understanding to the role of the mystery king, as is the nature of my testimony, in a practical sense, bringing for the mystery king. Until the son of perdition is put down by RAPTURE (initially) this nation is also synonymous with the SON OF PERDITION. So you are regarded as such by Christs's and his son, but because you did not understand my recent actions, i have spoken to you again, seeing you are without understanding, lets continue...
PSALMS 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
PSALMS 110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill [the places] with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
[/color]

The language above is very consistent with the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Christs's being a keeper of LIFE, is consistent with the usage of Melchizedek. Christs's fullfilling the "covenant of NEWLIFE" is consistent with not REPENTING, of his authority.

This NOT REPENTING is consistent with mankind, entering into the day of judgement. Mankind is being given NEWLIFE, and is not being judged for salvation (even now). This alludes to the mercy to which Christs's is applying his law toward men, with respect to that NEWLIFE. In the measure that keeping the gospel, is a picture of recieving the NEWLIFE, to a degree not exceeded by a THIRD, being of a reprobate mind against the faith. These are clues to a tolerance used, which i explained previously, for your understanding and reproof for the hour of your judgement.

The following scripture Psalms 110:6, deals with what I have been teaching you. The NATIONS have designed economies and practices, which by nature exceed the tolerance for the "covenant of NEWLIFE". This will result in the death of man persons, so much so that it is adapted into both culture, and ethnicity, and even now is your exceeding of this tolerance a sentence to a permanent death for many multitudes in your nations. This has its origin at the jew-sect, the propagation of PERDITION, given light to the willful ignorance of scripture, and teaching of the acceptance of breaking the laws of the covenant, even as the gospel is also a law for the "covenant of NEWLIFE".

The heads of many nations will be wounded. So on a national level, i wanted to express the 10 commandments in this respect, in sight of your tolerance given for the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Lets Continue.
Before I Continue

Knowing the son of man of this day, is a person who is very poor, and with little education, has been given authority and power before you. Has set many of you against yourself. And again, knowing that your education and your income is insignificant to the knowledge which the son of man of this day, has been teaching the nations, which you are unable to learn of your own freewill. Has again put shame upon your faces, and has left you where you are best placed, bowing your heads in shame before me. I am the 7th King set over this earth, and by reason over all men.

As of late you have not been demonstrating what you have been learning from me, through our communication (by air). And so, unless you demonstrate what you have been learning, Christs's will be uninterested in communicating with you. And likewise I must be delivered. Christs's may have been using an organization that identifies with the SON OF PERDITION, in part of this method. But this again demonstrates his mercy, and my unbias judgement against you, for your benefit, in MY TESTIMONY. Knowing that i have even spoken to the SON OF PERDITION, in the process of confirming the covenant, should again move many of you who resist me to shame.

You (man), have had several times which you were unable to learn during the course of my testimony. This is one of those time, demonstrate your obedience to MY TESTIMONY, by demonstrating your ability to learn, and if it pleases Christs's i will continue to instruct you, of a reprobate mind, even this very nation. Lets Continue.
Giving a separate description for the TOLERANCE in relation to the gospel given to mankind

Your time is short, your acting out of despiration, and inspite of this, i have shed mercy on you, as it is meet for Christs's. I'm making things simpler for you, knowing that once i am taken, immediately after man will say to man, "there was no one sent".

I will divide the 10 commandments into 3 levels of resistance against the NEWLIFE for the nations. 1) you demonstrate a law being broken. 2) you practice the acceptance of breaking this law before your people, or hence allow them to practice. 3) you make breaking that particular law, a law in itself.

If your nation breaks does the first 2 levels, it constitutes a foul. If it does the 3rd level its an automatic foul. A FOUL COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR TOLERANCE, TOWARDS YOUR PEOPLE, UNDER ITS INFLUENCE, BY REASON OF ECONOMY OR BY REASON OF "PERSONABLE".

When 1/3 of the 10 commandments are exceeded in this manner, that person will likely die (very high likely), in the hour of your judgement. The effects of PERDITION on the mind and body are permanent, according to that individual, when the point of TOLERANCE for that particular person is exceeded......
07-21-2010, 12:15 PM
...Wait, are we playing some sort of sport with the 'fouls'?
Also, I can give you a safe bet that the son of Man, or whatever, isn't here. Or whatever. There will be no end of times in the near future. That is something that, since the Bible was written, has been predicted over and over and over again. You are not the first in a line of "prophets"; hell, Jehovah's Witnesses predict Armaggedon as their hobby de jour.

07-21-2010, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 03:32 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
(07-21-2010 12:15 PM)vociferous Wrote:  ...Wait, are we playing some sort of sport with the 'fouls'?

If your interested the development of man, has been measured against the Holy Spirit/SEAL. Until at this point mankind is ready to recieve the NEWLIFE, and also that those who cannot recieve that newlife are removed as a threat.

It is apparent, that all 10 commandments, are continually encouraged to be broken, and are broken by all the NATIONS. Christs's judgement with respect to the SEAL is personal, and you are given a tolerance to understand, for those individuals who cannot recieve any knowledge from the gospel, there is still hope.

At the same token. I do not want you to misunderstand, your understanding of the mercy of Christs's. As an excuse to waste resources and manpower over people who you cannot help. The son of perdition must be PURGED. Given the paragraph before, that all nations will continually break all 10 commandments, ensure they are unable to function or have life any longer. My testimony has served as a safety net for you the nations, in the judgements i have made against you, for your benefit.

You were previously given instruction, in this hour, which things are being made more simple and more clear, that instruction is good enough for you. Think of these conversaton as guidelines for your ENFORCEMENT POLICIES.
07-21-2010, 04:52 PM
(07-21-2010 03:29 PM)voice_from_the_ark Wrote:  
(07-21-2010 12:15 PM)vociferous Wrote:  ...Wait, are we playing some sort of sport with the 'fouls'?

If your interested the development of man, has been measured against the Holy Spirit/SEAL. Until at this point mankind is ready to recieve the NEWLIFE, and also that those who cannot recieve that newlife are removed as a threat.

It is apparent, that all 10 commandments, are continually encouraged to be broken, and are broken by all the NATIONS. Christs's judgement with respect to the SEAL is personal, and you are given a tolerance to understand, for those individuals who cannot recieve any knowledge from the gospel, there is still hope.

At the same token. I do not want you to misunderstand, your understanding of the mercy of Christs's. As an excuse to waste resources and manpower over people who you cannot help. The son of perdition must be PURGED. Given the paragraph before, that all nations will continually break all 10 commandments, ensure they are unable to function or have life any longer. My testimony has served as a safety net for you the nations, in the judgements i have made against you, for your benefit.

You were previously given instruction, in this hour, which things are being made more simple and more clear, that instruction is good enough for you. Think of these conversaton as guidelines for your ENFORCEMENT POLICIES.

Well, since I'm the one wasting my time responding, I think you may not be sending any message across. Or any positive one. I don't believe in Christ; I'm Jewish. Wait, in all your judgements, do you think you're the Messiah? If you do, we have a nice place with white padded walls and enough medicines to make you see Puff the Magic Dragon. All day.

07-22-2010, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2010 02:28 AM by voice_from_the_ark.)
Melchisedec Continued

Before I Continue (NCOT). Still on the track of making things simple to understand. I want to clear up the misunderstanding of Melchisedec. Melchisedec was not the incarnation of Christs's in the flesh. He was simply a high priest. Because a "priest" teaches men to come under the law, to view the "law" in itself as the "faith of christs's", is a denial of "faith".

Keeping the law is not the "faith of Christs's", thats your faith. By teaching men to come under the law, such as a priest. You yourself, the priest, are not the "faith of Christs's". Your actions are meaningless towards salvation, the manner you have lifted up the law, you have thrown down grace. Hebrews clearly says Yeshua'Christ had not come to be a high priest, to come under the law. What right is there for a priest or church, to assume christ came as a high priest, and therefore made the faith of no effect. Yeshua'Christ was the "faith of Christs's", and therefore "grace". If it be "grace" then it is not of the "law", and therefore Christ in the flesh. If christ came under the law, such as a priest, he would of not been crucified. But being sent to throw down the law, Christ was crucified, and his "grace" made manifest.

The "grace" of Christs's is the holy spirit, and has since creation been in all men. It has moved and shaped man for the coming of NEWLIFE. Christs's has poured out his "grace" (which is the "faith of Christs's), as it has pleased him in the "covenant of NEWLIFE", which is the covenant Christs's has with mankind. His "grace" being poured out, and the "coveannt" being made manifest to a greater expression. Required the throwing down of the law, in light of his "grace". Not because the "law" had failed, which is the word of god given to mankind. The "law" had not failed, but men being made servants to the "law", kept not the "law". But denied the "grace" of Christ, through perversion of his "law". Thus, becoming servants to the law of Christ, and not his Grace. And denying also his law.

Men being turned away from the "grace", by misintrepretation of "law", have also turned away from his "covenant". And have since denied the NEWLIFE, the very purpose of the word of god to man. These have need that in this very day the oracles of god, be spoken of before them, for the saving of their own lives.

Melchisedec bringing the BREAD AND WINE, is a picture of the faith of Christs's, which is to bring the life, and light of the gospel. Abraham bringing the tithes, is a picture of the faith of a man. These are a picture of "faith". Which "faith" is a picture of Yeshua'Christ. Intrepreting Melchisedec as Christ, is a denial of his "grace", you deny that Christ has any direct relationship to your "faith", which is Believing, and thereby deny the power of resurrection of the dead. Because you have denied his faith, his "grace", and have made your "faith" of no effect.

(Salvation has been over for some time, even as you resisted it again in my testimony, it had been denied you beforehand, the confirmation of the covenant is complete, prepare to give your lives up peacefully, as it pleases the lord. You wanted to hear his voice, as had been your motivation for our communication, so you could simply revisit your sin. Even if you could only entertain the ideal of revisiting your sin upon the son of man of this day. You simply want to resist the knowledge of the truth, you are convicted by it)
(its like taking a shot of crack, or some other drug, how the jew-sect has been regarding my testimony, with relation, to the progression of their sin, and resistance to the truth - this mankind does not properly understand but I understand, THEY JUST WANTED ANOTHER SHOT OF THE GOOD STUFF LOL, ITS ALMOST TIME FOR YOU TO BE PUT TO DEATH, I'M SIMPLY MAKING A DEMONSTRATION, I AM NOT UNDER YOUR AUTHORITY, YOU WILL PAINFULLY LEARN THIS LESSON, IF YOU CONTINUE - CHRISTS'S WANTS ME DELIVERED)
Lets continue

HEBREWS 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, [maketh] the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

We can view this as a reference to the old testament. In which Christs's was giving the gospel to man. The consecretation of his word by the giving of the gospel, gave rise to the infirmity of the High Priest, those who kept the law. Who by reason of the law, became a law unto themselves, by the denial of his grace.

HEBREWS 7:27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

We can view this as the new testament. In which Christs's was pouring out the gospel to man. The pouring out of the HOly Spirit, removed need for a High Priest, such that one should have any authority over another for the giving of the gospel. Such is given by Christs's, so that all should come to the gospel of themselves, needing not a master before them, save for him.

HEBREWS 7:26 For such an high priest became us, [who is] holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

We can view this as the "coveant of NEWLIFE", the testament after the New Testament. If the gospel is of no effect, in context, the High Priest is YOURSELF, and keeping your mind and body of a sound decree. Is a complete "faith", as the faith of christ is of no effect.
07-23-2010, 11:20 AM
some small words

PSALMS 110:4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Melchizedek is not a picture of a jewish blood. Melchizedek in context is a picture of mankind recieving the NEWLIFE, which will be freely given in the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Because he was HIGH PRIEST, and came under the law, the law is life, now is time for the NEWLIFE.

Judaism has taught the jewish bloods, for generations, that it is a time of peace for them that they should give their lives, as the christianing of man at the beginning of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". This is the promise of their religion identified by the STAR OF DAVID, of which they are unable to obtain the promise thereof.

It is unnatural for any man, all men being of no authority, save for the son of man of this day. To teach the jewish bloods, anything other then what they have been striving for, their entire lives and their entire religions. That is to give up their lives peacefully, before this world they desire so, comes to an end.

I stand before the feet of eternal god, Christs's, who came in the flesh and had been crucified by man, for man. You stand before yourself, and are ashamed of knowledge of the truth. I give knowledge of the truth and wisdom to man, before man and before his throne, so as it pleases him, to demonstrate his power before men through my testimony, with the power of the giving of the gospel.

You the SON OF PERDITION, identified by the Roman Catholic Church, and all against the NEWLIFE. You have no power over the jewish bloods, or those who Christs's has identified for RAPTURE. You are only teaching men that it is more of a necessity that they should, also kill those of any religion. You are the SON OF PERDITION, until you are purged, nothing you teach can lead men to any avenue other then PERDITION.

Now put yourself, and those who ignorantly follow you to shame, and mock me. It is important for them to understand your resistance will be met with force, this is what you are demonstrating by coming against me, even so come, I will be delivered by Christs's.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)