Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THE LUCIFER PROJECT - RAISING ANTICHRIST
05-16-2009, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2009 02:54 PM by God Rocks.)
THE LUCIFER PROJECT - RAISING ANTICHRIST
Revealing the mystery of Satan's Ancicent Plan to usher in the Kingdom of Antichrist? Tell me what you think...
[spam removed]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2009, 07:07 PM
RE: THE LUCIFER PROJECT - RAISING ANTICHRIST
Oooh, goodie, end-times prophecy. You know, back when I was a fundie end-times prophecy was my very favorite part of the faith (probably because it was so much like science-fiction,) and even now I hold it in a strange fascination. So, lets see.

First of all . . . there is no Illuminati. Seriously. This is coming from a guy who loves conspiracy theories. The whole Illuminati thing is utterly debunked. If you want conspiracies, look at the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, the English royal family . . . not the Illuminati. It was stupid when Dan Brown used it, and it's still stupid now.

"As above, so below" was originally written on a gravestone. People really need to stop using this out of context.

Also, the whole "great seal" thing . . . that's pretty much been debunked too. Any shadow government in the US started in the 19th century or later, they simply didn't have the methods during the Revolutionary war, no matter what National Treasure would have you think.

NOW they use English Gematria, with the key numbers of 666 and 1776. Their code simply multiplies a simple alphanumeric code by 6, so we're looking at word combinations that add up to 111 and 296. This, regrettably, has the same failings as EVERY OTHER NUMERICAL CODE CONSPIRACY EVER. Namely that all sorts of random doomsaying phrases add up to that number (for instance: GaryB SatanC = 666. We Hail GaryB = 666. GaryB shall eat your souls = 1776). So that's all bunk.

Calling the US part of the "Seven Headed Beast" because of the G7 nations ignores a couple facts about the actual prophecy in Revelation, and one big fact about G7 - namely that it's only one of many "G+number" named councils, none of which are really effective at anything. And to a man obsessed with the end-times the WTC might look like two ones, but a normal human being sees them as two giant phallic symbols, just like the other "tallest skyscrapers" are meant to be. Why else would we care how tall they were?

The 66 + Idol Worship section is simply wrong. And at this point the page devolves into chain e-mail style rantings, with about as much lucidity (these are the same people who claimed Obama was a Muslim and tried to change the pledge of allegiance. They make up anything.)

And just for fun, lets talk about 2012, the end of the Mayan calendar. Religious nuts the world over have jumped on this prophecy because it's scary (including the guy whose plans were noted above.) However, in talking about it they assign a Western, Christian mentality. The Mayans never expected the world to blow up. 2012 was the end of this age, where creation would begin anew in a different age. Indeed, they thought we were a few ages in (I want to say 5, but I'm tired from a weekend of camping and have no intention of actually looking it up.)
07-17-2009, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2009 08:34 PM by Raphael.)
RE: THE LUCIFER PROJECT - RAISING ANTICHRIST
(05-17-2009 07:07 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  "As above, so below" was originally written on a gravestone. People really need to stop using this out of context.

Why do you write such crap fella?
Whose gravestone?
Was it Newton's?
Take a look at Newton's interpretation of the Emerald Tablet.
Newton was an alchemist.
So am I.

#2 is the one for you......wish for a miracle will ya?

Quote:Newton's translation
A 17th century depiction of the Tablet by Heinrich Khunrath, 1606

One translation, by Isaac Newton, found among his alchemical papers as reported by B. J. Dobbs[2]:

1. Tis true without lying, certain most true.
2. That wch is below is like that wch is above that wch is above is like yt wch is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.
3. And as all things have been arose from one by ye meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
5. the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse.
6. The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here.
7. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
7a. Separate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile from the gross sweetly wth great indoustry.
8. It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven again it desends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior inferior.
9. By this means ye shall have ye glory of ye whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
10. Its force is above all force. ffor it vanquishes every subtile thing penetrates every solid thing.
11a. So was ye world created.
12. From this are do come admirable adaptations whereof ye means (Or process) is here in this.
13. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.
14. That wch I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished ended.

Are you like some kind of former baptist/atheist deity on this forum?
I hope you are not representative of its wisdom.

but it illustrates how wanting to seem intelligent is simply a primal response...like ruffling feathers or making loud scary noises....

The other stuff you wrote is such mainstream drivel I can see why you failed to meet me halfway in our other disagreements.

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Identity of the Antichrist, the Two Beasts of Revelation, and the [censored] of Babylo cgaviria 8 214 06-23-2017 04:58 PM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  Is Jesus and Lucifer the same person? Nefelie 43 2,401 01-31-2017 10:23 PM
Last Post: Mark51
  Lucifer's Flood newnature 76 2,389 03-16-2016 12:10 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  School Project Questionnaire: Understanding Religion around the world SmithAtSchool 6 1,310 06-25-2013 05:13 PM
Last Post: Satyros
  WorldView School Project, Answer Questions MIKEJAMES123 8 937 12-03-2012 05:40 PM
Last Post: Adi Baba
  My thoughts on raising children SimpleQuestions 46 2,968 09-26-2012 03:49 AM
Last Post: Aum
  Hell was created for Lucifer TheFallen'sNightmare 2 712 08-10-2012 09:52 PM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME
  Jesus vs. God vs. Lucifer vs. The Holy Spirit Trogdorrr 12 4,879 08-03-2011 11:09 PM
Last Post: steveeden
  Help me out with a school project? nfg 0 348 04-29-2011 03:55 PM
Last Post: nfg
  Tribulation, Beast, Antichrist, False Prophet The Word 9 2,495 09-23-2010 02:29 AM
Last Post: may

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)