Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO ANSWER -
06-14-2010, 05:03 AM
Question THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO ANSWER -

What about the Bible? Who actually wrote it?
What was the original language of the Bible? (Hebrew? Aramaic? Koine Greek?)
NOTE: – The Bible was never in English during the time of any prophet (not even Muhammad) – because English did not exist until after 1066 AD!

Does the Bible exist in the original form anywhere on earth? (No)

Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more books than the Protestant Bible?

Why do these two Bibles have different versions of the same books?

Why are there so many mistakes and errors are from the very first verse right up to the very last verse?

Why do ‘Born Again Christians’ teach concepts that are not from the Bible?

There is no word “Trinity” in the Bible in any version of any language

The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the ‘born again’ beliefs

Jesus of the English Bible complains about the ‘crucifixion’
(“Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? – My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?”) [Mk 15:34]

How can Jesus be the “Only Begotten Son” of John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God’s “Begotten Son?”

Would a ‘Just’ God, a ‘Fair’ God, a ‘Loving’ God — punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he called to follow him?

What happens to people who died before Jesus came?

What happens to those who never hear this message?

What about innocent children who die although their parents are not Christian?

Didn’t God create Adam from dirt? — So, why does he need Mary to make Jesus?

And what about God?

How can God create Himself?
How can God be a man?
How can a man be a God?
How can God have a son?
The Bible says “Seth (is) the son of Adam” and that”Adam is the son of God.” [Lk 3:36]

Can’t God just forgive us and not have to kill Jesus?

And what about Jesus?

Jesus did not even carry the cross — Simon Cyre’ne, a passerby did! [Mk 15:21]
Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for longer than six (6) hours — NOT three days — (from the 3rd to the 9th hour) [Mk 15:25 & 15:33]
Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days and nights in the tomb — Friday night – until Sunday before dawn — is not 3 days and nights!
Jesus DID NOT claim to be God – or even equal to God!

———————

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2010, 05:24 AM
RE: THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO ANSWER -
What about Islam HANGING 7yr old spies

????????????????
06-14-2010, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2010 06:30 AM by maham115.)
(06-14-2010 05:24 AM)kevlar Wrote:  What about Islam HANGING 7yr old spies

I don't know what are you talking about? where and when did this happen?
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) has stated this: "The pen has been raised for three persons (meaning they are not held accountable for what they do): one who is sleeping until he gets up, a child until he reaches the age of puberty, and an insane person until he becomes sane."

As to the authenticity of this hadith, it is recorded by Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, and Al-Hakim, who classes it as sahih (authentic) according to the conditions stipulated by al-Bukhari and Muslim. At-Tirmidhi classifies it as hasan (i.e. of a good chain of transmitters).

It is out of Allah's absolute Justice that children are not held accountable for the deeds they do before the age of puberty. Not only this, but out of Allah's infinite mercy and favor they will be rewarded for any good deed they do as well as those who guide and encourage them to do so.

Ibn Rushd said: “The bad deeds of young children are not recorded but their good deeds will be recorded, according to the sound opinion.”

Read more: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satel...z0qoHtC8qD
06-14-2010, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2010 07:16 AM by kevlar.)
IN the last 3 days by Taliban in Afghanistan

Can you imagine the fear of a seven year old being hung, can you imagine his tearful cries for his mother, can you imagine his last moments, as he swung from that rope, dieing, a 7yr old. Do you have children, grandchildren? Can you imagine the evil of the people who could do this to a 7yr old child, can you imagine the obscenity of the people who did this to a 7yr old in the name of ALLAH.
Please try to justify this obscenity..............PLEASE...........and we will know the true nature of your religion.
Where are the MUSLIMS of the world condemning this atrocity, or is it justified by the HOLY KORAN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????
06-14-2010, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2010 08:00 AM by maham115.)
I don't believe this news , but even if they did you should know they don't represent Islam ,they don't represent Quran, a lot of people all over the world of all religions commit crimes against humanity but they don't represent their religions , if you want to know about the true image of Islam read the quran and prophet Mohamed's words and let me repeat his words to you that you may know the truth :
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) has stated this: "The pen has been raised for three persons (meaning they are not held accountable for what they do): one who is sleeping until he gets up, a child until he reaches the age of puberty, and an insane person until he becomes sane."
If you want to know the true islam see this http://www.sultan.org
06-14-2010, 08:23 AM
That is precisely the cop out I expected...........................LOL................Big Grin Big Grin

????????????????
06-14-2010, 02:08 PM
It's true, Maham, that because we non-Muslims read about Muslim atrocities committed almost daily, mosque bombings, wedding bombings, etc., etc, plus the fact that we rarely hear any Muslim protests against Muslim fanatical killings, we must draw the conclusion that Islam doesn't teach respect for human life since Muslims are silent about accountability for Muslim acts of evil.
06-14-2010, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2010 03:25 PM by lostsurf9111.)
Quote:What about Islam HANGING 7yr old spies

Generalizing much? It was Muslim extremists (Taliban) who hung the alleged spy.

Quote:Can you imagine the fear of a seven year old being hung, can you imagine his tearful cries for his mother, can you imagine his last moments, as he swung from that rope, dieing, a 7yr old. Do you have children, grandchildren? Can you imagine the evil of the people who could do this to a 7yr old child, can you imagine the obscenity of the people who did this to a 7yr old in the name of ALLAH.

Appeal to emotion fallacy.

Quote:Please try to justify this obscenity..............PLEASE...........and we will know the true nature of your religion.

He was an alleged spy like the articles said. The Taliban justified their actions through interpretation of the Koran.

Quote:Where are the MUSLIMS of the world condemning this atrocity, or is it justified by the HOLY KORAN????

The Afghan president called it a "crime against humanity", saying, "I don't think there's a crime bigger than that, that even the most inhuman forces on earth can commit. A 7-year-old boy cannot be a spy. A 7-year-old boy cannot be anything but a 7-year-old boy".
I'm sure many non-extremists would agree with his statement.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/20...z0qrQXG2vA

Not a Muslim by the way.
Quote:It's true, Maham, that because we non-Muslims read about Muslim atrocities committed almost daily

Let me guess, you watch Fox News, right?
06-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2010, 10:42 PM
"It's true, Maham, that because we non-Muslims read about Muslim atrocities committed almost daily"

Let me guess, you watch Fox News, right?

No, I haven't watched TV for over 30 years now except when visiting other people's homes. I get most of my news from the Internet, BBC, mostly. I hope you're not in denial about the fact that Muslims hit the news most every day with some act of violence being committed, usually against fellow Muslims these days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WorldView School Project, Answer Questions MIKEJAMES123 8 1,046 12-03-2012 05:40 PM
Last Post: Adi Baba

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)