Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tesla and Sagan make CONTACT: showed me what the HOLY GRAIL looks like!!!
08-08-2009, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2009 12:17 PM by Raphael.)
Tesla and Sagan make CONTACT: showed me what the HOLY GRAIL looks like!!!
[Image: 125px-Arecibo_message.svg.png]

The above binary code contains an image of the HOLY GRAIL.
This message was dispatched into deep space in 1974.
The message was composed by fellas like Carl Sagan and Frank Drake.

Read the thread.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...26#p174526
Decide for yourself...

What I present represents a synthesis of a thesis, thousands of years in the making, reduced to a binary code.

comments welcome, here or on the other forum.
>>the other forum seems to respect my insights more than this one.
Angel

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2009, 02:08 PM
RE: Tesla and Sagan make CONTACT: showed me what the HOLY GRAIL looks like!!!
Um . . . no. No holy grail.

The message is designed to be translated by alien species. The image appears if the message is arranged by the two prime numbers which make up its total size, which presumably are the same anywhere, no matter what base mathematics system is used, and thus serve as a sort of universal translator. It is called the Aricebo message.

First, you have pictoral representations of characters that symbolize the numbers 1 through 10, establishing that we use base 10 mathematics and acting as a key for the next part, which is the atomic numbers for hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and phosphorous, which are the key elements of DNA and thus establishes our basic chemical structure.

Next is a formula for sugars and bases for DNA nucleotides, followed by a graphic of the double-helix structure of DNA.

Then there is a figure of a human, showing our basic structure and height, and an approximate number of our population.

Then is a graphical representation of our solar system. Note how the third dot is raised, indicating that we live on the third planet.

Finally there is an image of the Aricebo Radio Telescope that is transmitting the image, and numbers indicating the size of the transmitting disc.

No holy grail. No mystery. We know exactly what each of those mean. It was sent out to globular cluster M13, and should arrive there in about 25,000 years. Because of this it's not intended to be a communication, so much as simply a record of human achievement up to this point.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-08-2009, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2009 03:34 PM by Raphael.)
(08-08-2009 02:08 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Because of this it's not intended to be a communication, so much as simply a record of human achievement up to this point.

Next is a formula for sugars and bases for DNA nucleotides, followed by a graphic of the double-helix structure of DNA.

Because of this it's not intended to be a communication, so much as simply a record of human achievement up to this point.
EXACTLY!!

>>>that shape/form is the result of thousands of years of a synthesis of a a thesis, of an idea.

What if on one level the HOLY GRAIL = DNA?
>>>you just don't get it, do ewe?
>>>how multi-leveled the matrix is, similar to the Russian Dolls or a smelly onion?

>>>it shows up in Vatican architecture, the Kiva/Tibet/Peru/Stonehenge/Arkaim Temples and apparently as a binary code too.

From the macrocosm to the microcosm the blueprint can be understood.
Would the spiritual Indian build a temple (the KIVA) in the 'shape of dna' to help improve his DNA?
Praise

>>um read the entire post that I linked to, comment on what I wrote specifically, or just maybe shut up and post nothing if EWE don't understand?
Ask questions.
No stupid ones in my class.
>>your response did not address ONE thing I wrote on that other forum re: the connections I allude to.
>>your comprehension abilities apparently are obviously lacking, but we have noted that before. Wink

>>anybody can cut and paste the info at Wiki like EWE did explaining all 7 binary codes.
>>trying to make yourself look smart?
I could have done that too, cut and paste.

>>but I chose to take it to another level...where wisdom resides fella.

Your desire to debate nearly everything I post...based on the fact we have already established your 'esoteric ignorance' regarding these matters has gone beyond laughable.

read the next post too.

namaste
great minds think alike?

Carl Sagan and Nicola Tesla

>>archetypal truth is difficult to triumph over.
>>it will always resurrect in some shape or form.
>>this dimension that we call reality is where energetic electro-magnetic thoughts and ideas take shape and form.

[Image: Tesla_Tower.jpg][Image: Arecibo_message_part_4.png]
Rotate by 180 degrees and compare the TESLA TOWER with the same universal shapes that I have illustrated in the above post.
>>go ahead make your day pilgrim...pull the trigger...commit suicide....kill your silly beliefs.

click on this image
http://www.aitrui.com/1A-Images-Foundati...ed-723.gif

now enlarge the image and scroll down for an explanation of how the Tesla Tower operated... Cool
Can we apply this knowledge to DNA and other sciences?
Praise

OBVIOUSLY we should be able to….truth is truth is truth is truth in ANY LANGUAGE, truth comes in many shapes and forms, truth can be found using numbers, letters, or even a sign language that uses your chiral asymmetric L and R hands to convey a message.

DNA also emits an electro-magnetic field.
And the EM field is something Tesla might be interested in?
EM fields help create 'matter'?

...sadly however heaven above and heaven below is a place that is full of sheeple, seegullibles, quizzies and trekkies, lifeforms that exist 'unawares' between these two extremes, often polarized, sadly confused, by the profound role that polarity plays in their lives, and the eventual evolution of the creation.

GT you are aware they have learned considerably more about DNA since 1974, when the Arecibo Messages was 'sent'?

namaste

08-09-2009, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2009 07:52 AM by Raphael.)
In anticipation of any futile replies to this thread, suggesting the connections I make are either coincidental or of NO significance...

Allow me to show you another pic.
And many pics are worth thousands of words...
Ever wonder why the BIBLE or other 'Levant narratives' contain NO images, not even one 'sketch' of a temple called Solomon?
Tongue

[Image: Arecibo_message_part_4.png][Image: 4sacredsitesvatican2.jpg]
[Image: 030801_UN_Approves_peacekeeping_force_512_copy2.jpg]

United Nations Security Council Chambers Praise
Can any of these folks fook with your DNA, the HOLY GRAIL each of us are in possession of?
The UN or the Vatican?
EH?
If you sold your soul to the devil, would you need to turn over the keys to your DNA?

all coincidences?
too funny...too obvious.

namaste

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hitler's Search for the Holy Grail Raphael 7 1,738 10-10-2009 01:15 PM
Last Post: GTseng3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)