No 60.00% 3 60.00%
Total 5 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The 51st State of the US is~~
08-07-2017, 04:06 PM
The 51st State of the US is~~
For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State.

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

The US could pay off its national debt with this money.
I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

[/size]How do you vote-?

Waving Goodbye
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: The 51st State of the US is~~
(08-07-2017 04:06 PM)jamesduncan Wrote:  For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State.

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

The American Citizens voted for Trump, so they should be ashamed and keep their mouths shut Wink

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
08-07-2017, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 07:29 PM by Imprecise Interrupt.)
(08-07-2017 04:06 PM)jamesduncan Wrote:  For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State.

What’s up?

The US could pay off its national debt with this money.
I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

The US gives Israel about 3 billion dollars a year in economic and military assistance. That is almost all military assistance. For comparison, Afghanistan gets half again as much (about 4.5 billion dollars), mostly economic assistance. (Ref) The amount of foreign aid given to each of the countries (about 20 of them) is according to the budget that is approved by Congress, whom American citizens do vote for.

The US Federal debt is closing in on 20 trillion dollars. The budget deficit this year alone is well over 200 times the amount of aid given to Israel. (Ref) Thinking the debt could be paid off by eliminating aid to Israel is a pipe dream.

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
08-07-2017, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 08:30 PM by susanblange.)
Puerto Rico and Israel will both become states of the USA. There will be 52 states altogether. There are 52 cards in a deck and 52 weeks in a year. There are 4 suits and 4 seasons. Each of those consist of 13 cards, and 13 weeks. There were also originally 13 colonies in the USA and 13 tribes of Israel. The USA is the lost northern Kingdom of the House of Israel. It is in the scriptures and prophesied that the House of Judah (the Jews) and the House of Israel (USA) will once again be united. Ezekiel 37:15-20. This will happen when the Messiah enters Jerusalem, is anointed by the Jews, and becomes King of the Universe.
08-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Lol. Damn government stealing all your money! We didn't vote for all these 'roads' and 'hospitals' and 'humanitarian charity'!! Keep them stinking cancer patients hands outta my pocket!!

The other day I saw an American news show, they were interviewing the public on America's humanitarian outreaches, the responses utterly shocked me. Things like "why should we give money to war torn or flood ridden countries, when my 20 year old son can't afford the brand new truck he needs, on his government handouts!?"

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
08-07-2017, 08:39 PM
(08-07-2017 07:39 PM)susanblange Wrote:  Puerto Rico and Israel will both become states of the USA. There will be 52 states altogether. There are 52 cards in a deck and 52 weeks in a year. There are 4 suits and 4 seasons. Each of those consist of 13 cards, and 13 weeks. There were also originally 13 colonies in the USA and 13 tribes of Israel. The USA is the lost northern Kingdom of the House of Israel. It is in the scriptures and prophesied that the House of Judah (the Jews) and the House of Israel (USA) will once again be united. Ezekiel 37:15-20. This will happen when the Messiah enters Jerusalem, is anointed by the Jews, and becomes King of the Universe.

You forgot the Jokers.

Dylan
08-07-2017, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 08:12 AM by PeterPants.)
I think she absorbed the jokers into her very being..

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
08-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Because it totally makes sense to have a state half the world away. Guess it would validate war, though, as all the Arab nations would be "attacking US soil". Rubbish...

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2017, 10:54 AM
(08-08-2017 07:52 AM)Satyros Wrote:  Because it totally makes sense to have a state half the world away.

Hawaii?......
08-08-2017, 12:35 PM
(08-08-2017 10:54 AM)Visqueen Wrote:  
(08-08-2017 07:52 AM)Satyros Wrote:  Because it totally makes sense to have a state half the world away.

Hawaii?......

So maybe a resumption of old time imperialist policies is a good thing? Israel would not want to be a state and live under American court rulings. I am sure there are other places in the world that would not want to be states that would be beneficial to the US to take over. Tongue

Dylan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What U.S. State Best Simulates Middle-Eastern Weather? RoofTopPigeon 4 465 04-07-2014 01:30 AM
Last Post: Herminator

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)