Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Agnostic Church of God
07-16-2011, 10:48 AM
The Agnostic Church of God
How do we know what God wants? Does God talk to us or do we have to guess what's going on up there, not to mention what's going on right here! Can you get that from ancient scripture written in dead languages?

Why would God care if we chanted, bowed down, killed sheep with a ceremonial knife or hired men in robes to abuse our children?

Read the world's only Real Time Gospelâ„¢ for the answers to life's questions, like what are god's greatest gifts, how to pray and how God talks to us.

Glory be! Check it out. Become a follower. Leave a comment. Wash your hands and eat an apple.

http://theagnosticchurchofgod.blogspot.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2011, 10:58 AM
RE: The Agnostic Church of God
Take your rubbish somewhere else. Advertising your blog is SPAM, piss off.

????????????????
07-16-2011, 01:59 PM
I get it. If I disagree with you I am wrong and what I believe is rubbish. I don't dress weird, or cant in dead languages or cut off people's tongues because god, or scripture or my parents or some dressed like a used car salesman told me so.

But I drop a big rock on my foot I am pretty sure god will talk to me about it.

If I use humor or, god forbid, strong language to get my point across I must be satan and what I believe is trash.

No, I am right. God talks to us in direct ways. I trust what he has told me about you (by what you wrote) than you can decipher about me in dead languages.

I am sorry if my message or language offends you but I have my beliefs too.
07-16-2011, 02:05 PM
(07-16-2011 01:59 PM)The Fladaboscan Wrote:  I get it. If I disagree with you I am wrong and what I believe is rubbish. I don't dress weird, or cant in dead languages or cut off people's tongues because god, or scripture or my parents or some dressed like a used car salesman told me so.

But I drop a big rock on my foot I am pretty sure god will talk to me about it.

If I use humor or, god forbid, strong language to get my point across I must be satan and what I believe is trash.

No, I am right. God talks to us in direct ways. I trust what he has told me about you (by what you wrote) than you can decipher about me in dead languages.

I am sorry if my message or language offends you but I have my beliefs too.

Launguage is not offensive...well except maybe to Pain, since you call it an Agnostic church, which seems unrealistic, when making the claim God talks to you directly. What Mr. Bulletproof, Kevlar for short, is trying to say, is stop spamming your blog on every post. While I am here though, I would like to plug the first church of Atheism...the only true church in which god himself would folllow Praise Rolleyes

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
07-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Sorry Flada, everyone posting on this thread so far is an atheist or agnostic, so you can't use that defence.

I didn't really find your blog funny, I wasn't quite sure where you were going with it, and I don't get why it's "agnostic" in any meaningful sense. Good luck with it, though.
07-17-2011, 12:19 AM
(07-16-2011 02:05 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  I would like to plug the first church of Atheism...the only true church in which god himself would folllow Praise Rolleyes

I sat down with a guy the other day and we talked about joining the First Church of Atheism, but we couldn't find the address.

[Image: God.gif]

The universe exists to think, know and experience.
@PaticleAnimism
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Here is the site....perhaps you and that guy could check it out...can even become ordained for free.

THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH :rolleyes:

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
07-18-2011, 03:58 AM
(07-17-2011 03:27 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  Here is the site....perhaps you and that guy could check it out...can even become ordained for free.

THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH :rolleyes:

Lol - I didnt expect a real answer Big Grin Have to bookmark that one in case I need to perform a wedding. Are you ordained?

gTm

The universe exists to think, know and experience.
@PaticleAnimism
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Agnostic triple whammy Dworkin 38 2,675 06-24-2016 01:47 PM
Last Post: Dworkin
  Florida church plans to burn Quran on 9/11 anniversary Read more: Florida church pl Shia Islam 16 2,932 07-09-2015 08:39 PM
Last Post: garysheldrake
  Guidance/opinions on Agnostic marrying baptist Chamelion 11 2,044 12-16-2014 10:18 AM
Last Post: QuestionMark
  atheist vs agnostic Scientist 21 1,591 03-24-2014 11:30 AM
Last Post: QuestionMark
  Muslim-Agnostic marriage? Shontel637 7 7,783 05-24-2010 04:49 AM
Last Post: Phill

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)