Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Arrivals(You will find the Answers,You have to see the TRUTH)
03-27-2010, 03:39 AM
The Arrivals(You will find the Answers,You have to see the TRUTH)
Gelenler(The Arrivals)
When you click on the address it shows the last video. But You better start from the first.

Please watch all parts, it expalins the truth,really interesting, we have to see the truth,that's the time for seeing truth! There is a part about, what is Islam, Jesus Story and so on... highly recommended !

Even though the video shows about Jesus,story of Mary, Mehdi and antichrist/dejjal, it's all about who are trying to managed the world, we can see who is the behind the scenes,what tools they'r using.etc. It contains very interesting information. Actually ,i think who wants to see the truth must follow !

http://gelenler.blip.tv/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2010, 12:32 PM
RE: The Arrivals(You will find the Answers,You have to see the TRUTH)
Majority already know the truth is not Islam.

What's on
03-29-2010, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2010 05:10 PM by Nur.)
(03-29-2010 12:32 PM)Aijan7d Wrote:  Majority already know the truth is not Islam.

Thanks, though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex5Szpi_cNA
The Arrivals pt.1 (Proof from the Holy Quran)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqybvymY...re=related
03-29-2010, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2010 06:19 PM by Nur.)
(03-29-2010 12:32 PM)Aijan7d Wrote:  Majority already know the truth is not Islam.

So tell me what is the Truth! ?

Muslims are not terrors, you have to understand that, media are playing with you !

http://gelenler.blip.tv/
04-20-2010, 01:17 PM

Well the majority knows Islam is the truth because Now Islam is the biggest religion and will overlap Christians INSHALLAH.
we are actually Listening and Doing what Allah (Our God)
Wants us to do
But you guys are not, because it says in the bible don't eat pork and don't drink alcohol but what are you guys doing? Eating Pork, Drinking Alcohol why?
Because The GOD that you think isnt real if he was then why are you guys disobeying ? Because the GOD you think is not real, so you wont be guided
Smile Jazakhallah
04-20-2010, 02:12 PM
(04-20-2010 01:17 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  

Well the majority knows Islam is the truth because Now Islam is the biggest religion and will overlap Christians INSHALLAH.
Wants us to do
But you guys are not, because it says in the bible don't eat pork and don't drink alcohol but what are you guys doing? Eating Pork, Drinking Alcohol why?
Because The GOD that you think isnt real if he was then why are you guys disobeying ? Because the GOD you think is not real, so you wont be guided
Smile Jazakhallah

Listen mate there is no better food on this planet than pork crackling bar none.
And my arteries prove it apparently, but I'll die happy.

????????????????
04-20-2010, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2010 04:40 PM by Islam=True.)
(04-20-2010 02:12 PM)kevlar Wrote:  

Wants us to do
Smile Jazakhallah
Listen mate there is no better food on this planet than pork crackling bar none.
see what kind of a religion do you guys have?
You guys no its forbidden to eat pork and drink wine but you still choose to

May Allah S.W.T Take the seal of your hearts

Jazakhallah Smile
04-20-2010, 02:39 PM
what

????????????????
04-28-2010, 12:05 PM
(04-20-2010 02:38 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  
(04-20-2010 02:12 PM)kevlar Wrote:  

Wants us to do
Smile Jazakhallah

Jazakhallah Smile

A sign of ignorance. Not all Christians eat pork or drink alcohol. No all Muslims follow their religion as they should either. Been to the UK? You'll find plenty of so called Muslim women wearing boots, short skirt with a headscarf around their heads. That's not modest.

Muslims need to stop trying to demonise the West - and if it's not the West it's the Christians to make themselves feels better - when in fact they are just as bad as the others.

Plenty of Muslums in the UK who refuse to eat swine but they'll drink alcohol and go out clubbing. And many of them have the cheek to badmouth non-Muslims! Hypocrytical.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  You Ask & the Quran Answers Elsoufi 1 363 01-16-2015 02:02 AM
Last Post: Herminator

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)