Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The BOOK
12-05-2008, 08:26 AM
The BOOK
Quote:Have u ever thought why we are born in different categories e.g. rich, poor, beautiful, ugly, one legged, one armed, blind, powerful, weak….…….
Let me give you an example to help understand.
Once there was a kingdom where people live according to KINGs will and can’t take decision for themselves. One day KING decided to test these people to see who is better at his service, so he categorized a few tests and ordered to spread the word that whoever passed these tests will be awarded his own free will and a place at KINGs Palace but if failed there will be a severe punishment. A lot of people came to palace to find out what the test is.
The test was that you will be transferred to another kingdom, be released of KINGs hold on you, and will be given powers to your need but to every test there was a catch that everyone must follow to pass the test. So many returned home but a few applied for the test. From the ones applied for the test some ask for intelligence, some for beauty, some for one arm others for both, some wanted to stay weak some to be powerful. Harder the test greater the reward will be. So all the categories were introduced, and people did sign up for the tests. Then they ware transferred to that kingdom with everything they sign up for.
Many years passed and people forgot about the KING and find it harder to follow the contract so they started avoiding the rules that were in the contract. Thus people started failing the test. As the KING loved his kingdom and didn’t want his people to fail so He chooses to do some changes in the rules to make them easy to follow. And a new rule BOOK was made, and one of the people who applied for test was chosen to transfer this new rule BOOK to that of the people of new kingdom. People accepted that BOOK as guidance from their KING to the Promised Land. But again after a few years there started a rebellion against the BOOK, as many people altered the BOOK with their own rules, and many groups were formed. Every group leader had his own rule book and told his people to follow it as its KINGs rule BOOK, so the people begged KING for mercy and guidance. KING was kind enough to send another BOOK but with simpler rules. After a few years again started a rebellion and the incident took place again and again and every time there came a BOOK with simpler and easier rules until one day KING sent a complete last BOOK and ensures his people that He will see to it that no changes will be made to that BOOK by the people. So that BOOK lasted a long time and many followed that BOOK and many ignored as the time passed. People who followed the BOOK made their way to the Promised Land and those who ignored were punished.

We are also living in the same conditions as we also have different tribes, religions, races and everyone finds him superior to others and closer to God. In this world we find peoples blessed with great powers, intelligence, beauty, health and at the same time we see those who have birth defects, week in society, mentally unstable. But no one knows why this happening is? Why am I with two arms and person standing next to with none? Why I am more intelligent than my boss and still working at the lowest wage?
No one has answers for this. This is because we sign up for this, we ask for money, power, poverty, problems, solutions. And whatever the gift we have, we have to use it according to the BOOK. Because to every gift there is a rule that we have to follow to save ourselves. The greatest example is Adam and Eve, as they were in the Promised Land and had everything anyone could wish for but there were forbidden to go near that tree. They ignored the rule and were punished. So whatever your religion is or whatever the BOOK you have you better start following it.

Quote:Article by y.solutions

Comments....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2008, 08:46 AM
RE: The BOOK
icoo50 Wrote:
Quote:Have u ever thought why we are born in different categories e.g. rich, poor, beautiful, ugly, one legged, one armed, blind, powerful, weak….…….
Let me give you an example to help understand.
Once there was a kingdom where people live according to KINGs will and can’t take decision for themselves. One day KING decided to test these people to see who is better at his service, so he categorized a few tests and ordered to spread the word that whoever passed these tests will be awarded his own free will and a place at KINGs Palace but if failed there will be a severe punishment. A lot of people came to palace to find out what the test is.
The test was that you will be transferred to another kingdom, be released of KINGs hold on you, and will be given powers to your need but to every test there was a catch that everyone must follow to pass the test. So many returned home but a few applied for the test. From the ones applied for the test some ask for intelligence, some for beauty, some for one arm others for both, some wanted to stay weak some to be powerful. Harder the test greater the reward will be. So all the categories were introduced, and people did sign up for the tests. Then they ware transferred to that kingdom with everything they sign up for.
Many years passed and people forgot about the KING and find it harder to follow the contract so they started avoiding the rules that were in the contract. Thus people started failing the test. As the KING loved his kingdom and didn’t want his people to fail so He chooses to do some changes in the rules to make them easy to follow. And a new rule BOOK was made, and one of the people who applied for test was chosen to transfer this new rule BOOK to that of the people of new kingdom. People accepted that BOOK as guidance from their KING to the Promised Land. But again after a few years there started a rebellion against the BOOK, as many people altered the BOOK with their own rules, and many groups were formed. Every group leader had his own rule book and told his people to follow it as its KINGs rule BOOK, so the people begged KING for mercy and guidance. KING was kind enough to send another BOOK but with simpler rules. After a few years again started a rebellion and the incident took place again and again and every time there came a BOOK with simpler and easier rules until one day KING sent a complete last BOOK and ensures his people that He will see to it that no changes will be made to that BOOK by the people. So that BOOK lasted a long time and many followed that BOOK and many ignored as the time passed. People who followed the BOOK made their way to the Promised Land and those who ignored were punished.

We are also living in the same conditions as we also have different tribes, religions, races and everyone finds him superior to others and closer to God. In this world we find peoples blessed with great powers, intelligence, beauty, health and at the same time we see those who have birth defects, week in society, mentally unstable. But no one knows why this happening is? Why am I with two arms and person standing next to with none? Why I am more intelligent than my boss and still working at the lowest wage?
No one has answers for this. This is because we sign up for this, we ask for money, power, poverty, problems, solutions. And whatever the gift we have, we have to use it according to the BOOK. Because to every gift there is a rule that we have to follow to save ourselves. The greatest example is Adam and Eve, as they were in the Promised Land and had everything anyone could wish for but there were forbidden to go near that tree. They ignored the rule and were punished. So whatever your religion is or whatever the BOOK you have you better start following it.

Quote:Article by y.solutions

Comments....
no book will save you only Jesus.

Good evil salvation
12-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Quote:no book will save you only Jesus.
jesus does have a book. that has all the rules how live ur life.
12-05-2008, 10:20 AM
icoo50 Wrote:
Quote:no book will save you only Jesus.
jesus does have a book. that has all the rules how live ur life.
yes,called the Bible.is he in any other books to save you.?

Good evil salvation
12-05-2008, 12:11 PM
yeah hes in muslims book that he ll save them from jews but saving us from hellfire is not my point.im talking about present and differences btw people physically and psychologically. like birth defects. rich poor. being born with excellent genes. why is that am i born in a rich family and person standing next to me isn't???
12-05-2008, 12:14 PM
icoo50 Wrote:yeah hes in muslims book that he ll save them from jews but saving us from hellfire is not my point.im talking about present and differences btw people physically and psychologically. like birth defects. rich poor. being born with excellent genes. why is that am i born in a rich family and person standing next to me isn't???
thought he was just classed as a prophet in the muslim book.

Good evil salvation
12-05-2008, 12:20 PM
comments on the article would really help.
rate it convincing or not. could this theory be possible. like we did choose our life standards, lifestyle, metal capabilities. everything we have and also everything we don't. we have to life according to god's will we forgot he sent prophets.
12-06-2008, 02:03 PM
posted on 3 forums and guess what no reply on any forums about
this article being convincing or not, same as this forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)