Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Bible is Fake
04-22-2010, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2010 03:28 PM by IslamWillConcour.)
The Bible is Fake
1. If there was a noah flood where would all the water have gone; it would still be here
2. If the bible was true wouldnt we have found the cross where Jesus died by now?
3. The names Adam and Eve are american names and America wasnt even created when Adam was born!
4. Life comes from a sperm and a vagina- NOT from a rib; even kids in health class know this
5. If the pope really is a god like the bible says why did he die- he would live forever
6. We have spaceships and earth diggers but no one has seen heaven or hell yet
I have many more reasons so let me know if you want to know why the bible isnt really true
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2010, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2010 03:55 PM by Islam=True.)
RE: The Bible is Completing Fake
Why does Peter (Pope) have a say in the bible, I thought you guys said its the words of GOD yet some human being who died has a say and has his own passage in the bible?
04-22-2010, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2010 10:31 PM by Phill.)
RE: The Bible is Fake
(04-22-2010 03:27 PM)IslamWillConcour Wrote:  1. If there was a noah flood where would all the water have gone; it would still be here
2. If the bible was true wouldnt we have found the cross where Jesus died by now?
3. The names Adam and Eve are american names and America wasnt even created when Adam was born!
4. Life comes from a sperm and a vagina- NOT from a rib; even kids in health class know this.
5. If the pope really is a god like the bible says why did he die- he would live forever
6. We have spaceships and earth diggers but no one has seen heaven or hell yet
I have many more reasons so let me know if you want to know why the bible isnt really true

1: Ever heard of Oceans.

2: Wood is an organism. it evetually rots and turns into dust.

3: Dont Know

4: Life comes from sperm and a female egg. Only Mohammad thought that only sperm was needed. My two year old knows this, and now you do too Smile. God used the DNA from the rib to create Eve, you know like they can now do from a hair follicle or a piece of skin. Now that is real scientific proof in the bible Smile

5: Bible doesnt say anything about the Pope being God like.

6: Mohammad has seen heaven. That black meteorite you venerate at the Kabba actually came from heaven. Mohammad said it was piece that broke off from heaven, so it must be true. If you do your good muslim duty and go Mecca at least once, you too can see the piece of heaven. Mohammad is currently in hell right now with his buddy Jibril. He is a bit angry Jibril lied to him and claimed to be Gabreal.
(04-22-2010 03:30 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  Why does Peter (Pope) have a say in the bible, I thought you guys said its the words of GOD yet some human being who died has a say and has his own passage in the bible?

(04-22-2010 03:30 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  Why does Peter (Pope) have a say in the bible, I thought you guys said its the words of GOD yet some human being who died has a say and has his own passage in the bible?

Peter was not a Pope. All the books from the NT were written by men, just like the Koran.

The bible is God inspired through people who walked with Jesus. The Torah was also written by man, by the Jewish Prophets.
04-23-2010, 05:00 PM
How can People be inspired by God? Shouldn't God tell the person who wrote it to write what he says?
04-23-2010, 05:23 PM
(04-23-2010 05:00 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  How can People be inspired by God? Shouldn't God tell the person who wrote it to write what he says?

God spoke to all the OT Prophets. The NT is authored by people who walked with Jesus (mostly) and wrote what he did and said.

Did God talk to Mohammad ?...no. Why would Allah choose someone who couldnt read and write. He should have choosen someone who could. Mohammad had a list of about 30 scribes, so there was no shortage of people that could read and write.
04-23-2010, 09:42 PM
(04-23-2010 05:23 PM)Phill Wrote:  
(04-23-2010 05:00 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  How can People be inspired by God? Shouldn't God tell the person who wrote it to write what he says?

God spoke to all the OT Prophets. The NT is authored by people who walked with Jesus (mostly) and wrote what he did and said.

Did God talk to Mohammad ?...no. Why would Allah choose someone who couldnt read and write. He should have choosen someone who could. Mohammad had a list of about 30 scribes, so there was no shortage of people that could read and write.

GOD didin't talk to Muhammad, we believe that the Arch-Angel Jibril spoke to muhammad (PBUH)
04-23-2010, 10:29 PM
WICCA IS REAL!

because Mother Nature is real!..
04-24-2010, 01:26 AM
(04-23-2010 09:42 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  

GOD didin't talk to Muhammad, we believe that the Arch-Angel Jibril spoke to muhammad (PBUH)

I understand that God didnt talk to Mohammad. But what I am saying is that God spoke to all the other Prophets. Dont you think that as Mohammad is supposed to be the main Prophet as Islam states that God would think he was important enough to speak to him personaly. God spoke to lesser Prophets but never Mohammad. Gabriel did speak to some Prophets but never once did he harm them as he did with Mohammad. If your Allah is all knowing as you say he is then he would have known Mohammad was illiterate and Jibril would not have half choked him to death to force him to write.

Also of note is that Angels of God do not posses people to get their message through, but this is entirely a different story which I will elaborate on in a new thread.
04-25-2010, 12:51 AM
(04-24-2010 01:26 AM)Phill Wrote:  

I understand that God didnt talk to Mohammad. But what I am saying is that God spoke to all the other Prophets. Dont you think that as Mohammad is supposed to be the main Prophet as Islam states that God would think he was important enough to speak to him personaly. God spoke to lesser Prophets but never Mohammad. Gabriel did speak to some Prophets but never once did he harm them as he did with Mohammad. If your Allah is all knowing as you say he is then he would have known Mohammad was illiterate and Jibril would not have half choked him to death to force him to write.

Also of note is that Angels of God do not posses people to get their message through, but this is entirely a different story which I will elaborate on in a new thread.

Arch-Angel Jibril Didn't choke prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Neither did The angel Possess him I Dont Know where the hell did you get that info from and GOD didn't speak to other prophets Jibril Didn't talk to the other Prophets.
04-25-2010, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2010 05:39 PM by Phill.)
(04-25-2010 12:51 AM)Islam=True Wrote:  
(04-24-2010 01:26 AM)Phill Wrote:  

Arch-Angel Jibril Didn't choke prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Neither did The angel Possess him I Dont Know where the hell did you get that info from and GOD didn't speak to other prophets Jibril Didn't talk to the other Prophets.

Here are some qoutes form various sources on Jibril inflicting pain on Mohammad to demand that he read.

"What shall I read," asked Muhammad after the figure wrapped the scroll around the bewildered man's neck and ordered him to read for the third time".

"Read!" the angel had repeated, clasping Muhammad close to his chest."

Muhammad himself described: "Then he took me and squeezed me vehemently and then let me go and repeated the order 'Recite.' 'I cannot recite' said I, and once again he squeezed me and let me 'til I was exhausted. Then he said, 'Recite.' I said, 'I cannot recite.' He squeezed me for a third time and then let me go and said:

So these passages above clearly show that Jibril seized Mohammad forcefully to make him read

It is a widely known fact that Mohammad went into a trance when receiving revelations from Jibril. These trances appeared to be like having a fit.
Did the other Prohets suffer the same sort of thing ?...the answer is no.

God spoke to almost all the Prophets directly. Abraham, Moses, and all the other Prophets of the OT. Gabriel spoke to Daniel, he spoke to Mary etc etc. But not once did Gabriel sieze them forcibly, nor did they have what looked like fits when receiving revelations

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fake Tolerance!? rocketboy9000 68 3,047 03-25-2012 12:57 PM
Last Post: jrpurdon
  Does Wikipedia have fake names up for temples? bridito 7 540 07-05-2011 03:41 PM
Last Post: bridito

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)