Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Church of Yellow Jr.
08-25-2009, 05:17 PM
The Church of Yellow Jr.
Religion is a touchy topic. It has been debated for years and years. An Internet philosopher known as Yellow Jr. once provided us with many wise words of wisdom.

Recently, he declared himself to be worthy of more attention than anyone else:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Nonamerite_no...t&p=409744

Many followers of Yellow Jr. have interpreted this as a declaration of his status as God.

I found this earlier today and am thinking about it. If God created everything in existence, then it stands to reason that he'd mingle among his creations as one of them. Could Yellow Jr. be an example of this?

Note -- It's also speculated that this American youth is God, or a close associate of God:

[Image: 5370_120296434133_604809133_2983455_6382552_n.jpg]

"He just flew upwards" said a local investigator, speaking on the condition of anonymity. This story was all over the Denver Post, and I went down there myself. I talked to many of the people. There was a woman there who said it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen in her life.

It's said that this boy flew upwards, then looked down and spoke the following words to the community:

"I beat up old people because Thugnificent does it and that makes it cool."

I tried to locate this boy, but his face is not in any peoples databases. Were we visited by the higher powers?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2009, 06:03 PM
RE: The Church of Yellow Jr.
*snerks*

Tell me this one at least is Rule of Poe (there's been a lot of that around, lately.)

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-25-2009, 06:16 PM
(08-25-2009 06:03 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  *snerks*

Tell me this one at least is Rule of Poe (there's been a lot of that around, lately.)

Maybe the guy read that How To book in the other thread.
08-25-2009, 06:18 PM
I need to get that book!

The Cult of GTseng3.

Or maybe the Cult of EvilWriter. That's a much better screenname I have.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-25-2009, 06:24 PM
(08-25-2009 06:18 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  I need to get that book!

The Cult of GTseng3.

The link in that thread takes you to parts of the book. You can find quite a bit more with Surprise Me or with Find (and read the snippets in the left column) than you can by scrolling, which seems to take you directly to the back cover. Perhaps a disjointed way of reading but you can maybe figure out if it is worth the price.
08-29-2009, 07:32 PM
(08-25-2009 06:24 PM)Parousia Wrote:  
(08-25-2009 06:18 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  I need to get that book!

The Cult of GTseng3.

The link in that thread takes you to parts of the book. You can find quite a bit more with Surprise Me or with Find (and read the snippets in the left column) than you can by scrolling, which seems to take you directly to the back cover. Perhaps a disjointed way of reading but you can maybe figure out if it is worth the price.

UPDATE: A picture of Yellow Jr. (aka God) is now available for public consumption.

[Image: Picture56.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)