Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
The Coincidence- Sign of God
12-27-2008, 04:33 PM
The Coincidence- Sign of God
what do you think? are coincidences signs of god? let me provide a few examples...

i am taking the SATs. i am worried about how well i will do. when the tests get passed out, i see that i have test form #22. 22 has always been my lucky number and my football jersey number. this made me feel much better about taking the test. was god trying to make me less nervous? or did this happen by mere chance and no divine interference?

my xbox just got back from microsoft support after getting fixed on christmas eve. on christmas, i got some DVDs. christmas day, i wanted to watch a DVD. however, my DVD player is finicky and won't play some DVDs. it just so happens that these DVDs won't play. so, i watched the DVDs on my xbox. this caused my xbox to over heat and break again. not wanting to send it back to microsoft support, i went to gamestop to trade it in and by a new one. it just so happens that gamestop had a one day sale on a new xbox and they were giving an extra $25 for my trade in xbox.

if my DVD had played on the player, it would have never been in the xbox. the xbox would not have over heated today, but another day. i would have taken it to gamestop and would have missed out on the $25 extra credit and the sale on the new xbox. was god looking out for me? or did i just luck out?

do these coincidences indicate that a god is helping me in some way (or occasionally hurting me) in some way? or does this just happen by chance?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do You Sign Jesus's Name? Sheila 24 1,741 03-05-2013 12:55 AM
Last Post: Medusa
  Prayer is a sign of insanity OurWakingHour 94 9,917 02-03-2012 05:46 PM
Last Post: mohammed_beiruti
  Splitting of the Moon in the Quran as a sign of Day of Judgment, NASA video Isa 32 11,026 11-24-2010 10:34 PM
Last Post: aalgasim

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)