Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The End Times of Jewish domination of Israel
07-29-2010, 08:30 AM
The End Times of Jewish domination of Israel
As I've stated elsewhere, I am always amazed in discussions I've seen and in personal debates with Israeli Jews re their future viz a vie Palestinians that they seem not to be mentally registering the fact that Palestinian Israelis are going to be the majority population in Israel by 2060. Projected populations for Israel for Israeli Jews and Palestinian Israelis put them neck and neck at 2050. This means by 2055-60 Palestinian Israelis will hold the majority power in Israel. This event is coming despite the band-aid solution of Israel subsidizing Jewish Ultra-Orthodox baby farms because there just really aren't enough Jews to out-produce Palestinian families. This event can only be stopped by Israel somehow "transporting" Palestinian Israelis out of Israel as for example in the English manor of deporting undesirable citizens to Australia or Hitler's more sinister transportation of Jews to terminal concentration camps, this type of action bound to make Israel even more of a pariah state than it already is to the majority of the world's people. This type of action would destroy any sense of "democracy" in Israel and expose Israeli Jews for the racism inherent in the Zionist goal of Eretz Yisreel. In short, it would be the final crushing defeat of the establishment of Israel as anything but an anomaly of history kept alive purely by paranoids armed to the teeth, i.e. a complete moral disaster for the Jewish people.

Why aren't Israeli Jews conscious of their future wherein Palestinians will once again be the inevitable majority population? Why are they acting as if they can defeat Palestinians by armed aggression and foul treatment? Why aren't they comprehending that they are burning their bridges with Pals instead of building them with acts of cooperation for mutual benefit? In short, why are Israeli Jews not facing their future realistically and acting insane?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2010, 02:46 PM
RE: The End Times of Jewish domination of Israel
So what would your solution be biomystic?

The greatest strength is in resisting provocation.
07-29-2010, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2010 04:21 PM by biomystic.)
(07-29-2010 02:46 PM)KC Carter Wrote:  So what would your solution be biomystic?

To start with I would (as Messiah pro tem) ask my government to stop being an enabler nation to Zionists aggression and occupation. I have the Israeli government publicly admit that Israel was established by breaking the U.N.'s Charter protecting the right of self-determination for indigenous peoples and to ask forgiveness from Palestinians for the way Jewish immigrants have treated them these past 61 years. I would have the Israeli government announce an immediate secession of all Israeli incursions onto Palestinian territories and the planned dismantlement of all Israeli settlements on Palestinian territory unless Palestinians and Israelis can agree to form a single democratic state together. In which case, the existing settlements could stay as long as Palestinians have reciprocal rights to reenter Israel and to reestablish their old family landholdings taken by Israelis. I would have the Israeli government offer to open up a national dialogue that included Palestinians as to joint steps to be taken to form a single democratic state. The Canaan Peace Plan offers an example of how a single democratic state government could be established. If the single democratic state option is not acceptable, I would have Israel offer to completely withdraw from Palestinian incursions beyond the 1948 Partition Plan borders for Israel's part so that the Two State solution could go forward. Any solution would be determined by democratic vote of both Israelis and Palestinians.

This would be a start to the final goal of providing a homeland for both Palestinians and Jews to live together in peace and prosperity.
07-30-2010, 11:14 AM
And what do you think the likelihood of any of that happening is?

07-30-2010, 12:30 PM
(07-29-2010 04:19 PM)biomystic Wrote:  
(07-29-2010 02:46 PM)KC Carter Wrote:  So what would your solution be biomystic?

To start with I would (as Messiah pro tem) ask my government to stop being an enabler nation to Zionists aggression and occupation. I have the Israeli government publicly admit that Israel was established by breaking the U.N.'s Charter protecting the right of self-determination for indigenous peoples and to ask forgiveness from Palestinians for the way Jewish immigrants have treated them these past 61 years. I would have the Israeli government announce an immediate secession of all Israeli incursions onto Palestinian territories and the planned dismantlement of all Israeli settlements on Palestinian territory unless Palestinians and Israelis can agree to form a single democratic state together. In which case, the existing settlements could stay as long as Palestinians have reciprocal rights to reenter Israel and to reestablish their old family landholdings taken by Israelis. I would have the Israeli government offer to open up a national dialogue that included Palestinians as to joint steps to be taken to form a single democratic state. The Canaan Peace Plan offers an example of how a single democratic state government could be established. If the single democratic state option is not acceptable, I would have Israel offer to completely withdraw from Palestinian incursions beyond the 1948 Partition Plan borders for Israel's part so that the Two State solution could go forward. Any solution would be determined by democratic vote of both Israelis and Palestinians.

This would be a start to the final goal of providing a homeland for both Palestinians and Jews to live together in peace and prosperity.

Again you prove you know no facts. Israel won a war that was started by other countries and Palestine. Tell me, do you think that the area should go back under the control of Rome or Israel since 4000 years ago the whole area was controlled by the Jews?

Tell to what date in history you think that all lands should have the borders reconfigured? Should we go back to what they were at 0 AD, 400 AD, 1000AD, 1800, or 1900?

According to your logic maybe England should control all the Middle East.

Tell me what cave in Afghanistan has internet that you operate out of? You need to start to learn the history of the middle east and of the Islam religion that was born to create war. And allow Mohamed to have 12 year old wives.

You are sure a racist, anti-Semitic, and a bigot.
07-30-2010, 12:56 PM
(07-30-2010 12:30 PM)Donray Wrote:  Again you prove you know no facts. Israel won a war that was started by other countries and Palestine. Tell me, do you think that the area should go back under the control of Rome or Israel since 4000 years ago the whole area was controlled by the Jews?
He's not saying that at all.

(07-30-2010 12:30 PM)Donray Wrote:  Tell to what date in history you think that all lands should have the borders reconfigured? Should we go back to what they were at 0 AD, 400 AD, 1000AD, 1800, or 1900?
The borders established with the foundation of the modern state of Israel in 1948.

(07-30-2010 12:30 PM)Donray Wrote:  According to your logic maybe England should control all the Middle East.
They'd probably be better of if we still did.

(07-30-2010 12:30 PM)Donray Wrote:  You are sure a racist, anti-Semitic, and a bigot.
He is none of these, he makes some very good points. Granted I don't agree with all of them, but his viewpoint is certainly not anti-semitic. Being critical of Israeli policies does not equal anti-semitism.

07-30-2010, 02:19 PM
It shows the power of repetition of any notion no matter how wrong it is that if you repeat it often enough people believe you. It's how Madison Ave sells products. The product that Zionists want to sell everyone and have successfully sold to millions of Americans is the idea that if you criticize the mainly European Jewish sponsored enterprise called "Zionism" and publicly support the Semitic victims of Zionism, you are called "anti-Semitic" in true 1984 Double-Speak fashion, i.e. the reverse is actually the truth.

Btw, thanks, KC, you're check's in the mail...Tongue
07-31-2010, 11:09 AM
How about changing Israel into USA with complete separation of Church and State or making it one of the states of USA? People live in peace and tranquility and justice for All!

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
07-31-2010, 02:06 PM
(07-31-2010 11:09 AM)Ahmadi Wrote:  How about changing Israel into USA with complete separation of Church and State or making it one of the states of USA? People live in peace and tranquility and justice for All!

Actually, there are Jews who want to do this very thing, make Israel the 51st U.S. State which of course is impossible for quite a few reasons, not the least of which is the U.S. Constitution's guaranteeing of Separation of Church and State which some like me think it's already being eroded with the U.S. government's support of the establishment of the Jewish state of Israel.

Sure, let's make Israel a U.S. state and just help Israeli IDF round up those pesky redsk....oops, pesky sand nig...ah, er, pesky dark skinned Arabs and put 'em on reservations like we did our injuns.
07-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi there Bio

I was interested in what you have to say here in spite of what I said in the other thread.
This is your topic and I won't get in your way or try to derail it. I'll respect the subject you bring even though you know I am almost 180 degrees out of your view of things. For that reason I won't get into heavy arguments with you.

You know by now I think you are totally wrong, but go ahead. I'll listen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Israel Snooky0620 97 3,827 11-13-2015 04:57 PM
Last Post: KAYSER
  End Times Based Fear Radioboy86 23 2,126 04-20-2014 01:33 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Making Reality From The BIBLE's End Times Prophesy Radioboy86 12 1,196 04-18-2014 04:06 PM
Last Post: Radioboy86
  Three Times in Acts--In His Name Sheila 25 1,515 03-08-2013 08:58 AM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME
  The End Times of Biomystics has arrived Sinlful Hypocrite 1 554 02-06-2011 05:12 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  The End Times of Pauline Christianity has arrived biomystic 18 3,189 02-05-2011 04:47 PM
Last Post: Yefet
  Can Christians bring on the end times? Greatest I am 14 2,785 02-10-2010 03:56 PM
Last Post: biomystic
  End time. Will God fail again as in the end time of Noah‘s day? Greatest I am 16 3,400 10-24-2009 11:40 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  how many times smellycat 1 669 12-12-2008 09:00 PM
Last Post: smellycat
  THE END TIMES haggis 4 2,013 08-28-2008 10:29 AM
Last Post: may

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)