Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The End of Abraham
01-26-2010, 05:54 PM
The End of Abraham
I call myself the first post-Abrahamic prophet of God for God has shown me that the story of Abraham and Sarah and Hagar was a Hebrew myth of origin borrowing older Vedic deities Brahma and Sarasvati and remaking them into "Hebrew" progenitors. Muhammad bought into the Jewish myth and so Islam will suffer the same fate as Judaism and Pauline Christianity which claim to derive their spiritual authority from the "righteousness of Abraham".

Here is a short test of whether or not you too see how ancient Jews used Vedic deities to create their story of Abraham and Sarah. If you can truthfully say you see nothing more than coincidence in the similarities between the Hebrew story of Abraham and Sarah and the Vedic deities, then historical discovery pointing to a Hebrew makeover of Vedic deities should not trouble you. For everyone else though who sees a disturbing similarity between the names being used in the Jewish and Vedic stories, get ready for the End of Abraham and the end of all spiritual authority derived from a confusion of poly and monotheistic gods and goddesses.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2010, 06:03 PM
RE: The End of Abraham
I think there is another person like you...oh wait a minute, there are thousands of you. I'm sorry, but the god we all know is the not the same God that those who follow the Abrahamic Religions know.
01-26-2010, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2010 06:23 PM by biomystic.)
Christians were warned by both John the Baptist and Jesus not to rely on Abraham for their spiritual authority.

"and do not think to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones. And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore, every tree which does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire."

John the Baptist in Mt. 3:9,10

"They answered and said to Him, 'Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, 'If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this."

Jesus in Jn. 8:39,40

Did Jesus mean Jews were willing to kill a man who tells the truth from God while Abraham wasn't? Or did Jesus mean Abraham didn't tell the truth?

In any event, even the stones themselves are speaking up against the myth of Abraham as geological record shows the Sarasvati river drying up between 3000 and 2000 BC forcing the Brahmin community out towards the south into India proper and to the west into Iran and from there into Mesopotamia, (Iraq) and Canaan and all the way to Egypt. One can trace the Brahmin ideology of a special caste of a "priesthood of God" in the Hebrew conception of themselves as "priesthood of God" as well as in the Egyptian aristocracy conception of themselves as a special priesthood of gods. It was in ancient Iran that the Vedic Brahma as sun god was exchanged for the Iranian sun god name of Suriyah, the root of Syria, Assyria, Asher, and Asir/Asar or Osiris in Greek translation.
(01-26-2010 06:03 PM)Holy Babylon Wrote:  I think there is another person like you...oh wait a minute, there are thousands of you. I'm sorry, but the god we all know is the not the same God that those who follow the Abrahamic Religions know.

But can you truthfully answer the question posed? Do you think there's any historical connection between Brahma/Sarasvati/Abraham/Sarah/Ghaggar-Hakra/Hagar? Or is it just coincidence?
01-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Anyone besides me noticing no Jews, Pauline Christians or Muslims responding to this thread? It does contain historical information that destroys the foundation of all Abrahamic religions but you'd think Abrahamic religionists would at least attempt to counter this new yet old news.

Come on, Truthwon, Amadhi, since you two believe your Abrahamic religion has all the answers. See if you can counter God and historical discovery with the glorious Quran. Actually, everyone here interested in religious history should be aware of this information because it does change everything when one realizes the historic implications. Now we all know that the world has been held in Abrahamic religious warfare and still is for NO GOOD REASON. Time to reassess the situation and move on to a better spiritual paradigm than what Abrahamics came up with and managed to fool the entire world for the last five hundred years or so. Think of all the unnecessary deaths that can be prevented if Abrahamic religious leaders are shown to be the phonies posing as authorities on God that they've been all along.
01-27-2010, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2010 11:19 PM by GregB.)
Wow! I just finished a website talking about the connection between Abraham and Brahman today, and I did notice the Sarah like Sarasvati connection. But I AM A CHRISTIAN! And I totally see it as the opposite. I see that this completely brings to life the Bible as true.

just today, on my website, I posted "Just like the seven Chakras are a satanic corruption of "the seven pillars of Chokmah", reconnecting to the higher soul self of Atman [like Adam] and merging back into the Brahman [like Abraham] is a satanic corruption of being one in spirit with Christ, the last "Adam", and all being one as "Abraham's seed", for he here is a mere man who symbolizes the love and the care of the Heavenly Father."

http://www.outreachunity.com/The_Seven_S...srael.html

Wow. What a miracle that you were talking about it too! But I see that Abraham and Sarah are the true people of the true God, and the Brahman and etc. are to be understood only in light of Christ, not Krishna. There are many pagan connections to Jesus and the Bible, but it is not because the the millions of pagan gods are true! But because the true God of the bible is true and all else only resemble it because these false religions were meant to shadow the truth in order for the truth to rise up with a big shadow to prove it exists.
I understand that God designed the Bible to be a mere seed (Matt. 13). Eccl 12 says that a Wise teacher does not write books there is no end, but sums up the information. God did this so that as the seed scattered to other cultured, secrets would be hidden in those cultures, but not because the false gods and idols are okay and to be accepted, but rather, so that their unique brain that God created (Gen. 11) would be able to decipher doctrines and concepts in the seed (Matt. 13). If you open your eyes and see the seed as true and the many brains that have in their cultures connections as merely the water to bring that seed into a full tree of truth, you will come to see that the Bible is meant to be elevated by other cultures, not torn down.
01-28-2010, 07:21 AM
Spoken like a true believer. Unfortunately, history clearly points to the Bible stories as coming much later in time than the Vedic civilization, one of the first in the world, btw, that produced the Vedic teachings and Vedic deities. It is the same with Near Eastern polytheistic cultures influencing the Bible stories. They all came much earlier than the writings of the Bible stories so the derivation is from ancient pagan polytheism to Abrahamic monotheism.

I do feel for those of you who's faith is based on Bible inerrancy but really, did you think God was going to put up with Abrahamic religious warfare forever? 2500 years and millions of innocent dead is enough, don't you think?
01-28-2010, 07:46 AM
(01-28-2010 07:21 AM)biomystic Wrote:  Spoken like a true believer. Unfortunately, history clearly points to the Bible stories as coming much later in time than the Vedic civilization, one of the first in the world, btw, that produced the Vedic teachings and Vedic deities. It is the same with Near Eastern polytheistic cultures influencing the Bible stories. They all came much earlier than the writings of the Bible stories so the derivation is from ancient pagan polytheism to Abrahamic monotheism.

I do feel for those of you who's faith is based on Bible inerrancy but really, did you think God was going to put up with Abrahamic religious warfare forever? 2500 years and millions of innocent dead is enough, don't you think?

YEP He'll kill a few thousand more to make his point. trific
01-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Why would God create a religion with similarities to a pagan culture that pre exists it by many, many years? Well, if you go back and read the story of Exodus, it is very clear. The Bible openly admits that the paganism of Egypt predated God's revelation of who he was to Moses. The Bible does present God as someone who lets the pagans, the perverts and the people of the day trample his truth. Nowhere does the Bible present a God who made himself known to everyone at all times. In fact, in Gen. 11, God divides the races and he separates people on purpose. Moreover, in Deut 13-18 and Matt 24 and etc., the Bible shows that there would be false people to test the Jews to turn from God or stay with him, or the Antichrist or false Messiahs. Moreover, in the plagues of the Exodus, the Pharaoh imitated Moses with his staff, as well, turning into the snake. But Moses' snake swallowed the evil snake proving the Truth of God over the false imitations. Everywhere in the Bible we see satanic corruptions of the truth, and God allows this. Why? He tests our hearts, for if we would easily jump on and cling to some factoid about such and such and if that could drive away our love for him, God has no use for us and would easily and very righteously send us to the Lake of Fire on judgment day because we proved in our hearts that we hated him, did not obey his commands and so he had no obligation to love us and obey our desires. Does that help you?
01-28-2010, 10:55 AM
(01-26-2010 05:54 PM)biomystic Wrote:  I call myself the first post-Abrahamic prophet of God for God has shown me that...

This statement alone disqualifies you from any sort of reasoned discourse, and is ample reason to discount anything else you say.

(01-26-2010 05:54 PM)biomystic Wrote:  ...ancient Jews used Vedic deities to create their story of Abraham and Sarah...

According to Wikipedia, the Vedic period came after Abraham ("second and first millennia BCE"); if any borrowing was done, it was the Vedic religion copying from the Hebrew people.

http://www.biblicaltraining.org/ --- http://www.ntwrightpage.com/
01-28-2010, 11:56 AM
why would he kill his children?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Moloch problem with the god of Abraham biomystic 34 7,303 01-04-2014 06:36 AM
Last Post: Azoth
  Abraham's God shiverleaf15 65 4,629 01-01-2014 02:34 AM
Last Post: Niva
  Why do the Abraham religions not use God’s true name? Greatest I am 27 2,338 11-03-2010 04:54 PM
Last Post: iholdit
  The Biomystical etymology of the name "Abraham" biomystic 52 6,284 07-19-2010 01:17 PM
Last Post: vociferous
  End time. Will God fail again as in the end time of Noah‘s day? Greatest I am 16 3,155 10-24-2009 11:40 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)