Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Fall of Christianity and Elizabeth Dilling
12-03-2008, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2008 09:14 AM by Question_It.)
The Fall of Christianity and Elizabeth Dilling
[Image: americancommunism.jpg]
In the Museum of the Revolution, we were shown a huge world map. As our guide turned a switch, lights came on indicating the places all over the world where Communist Party headquarters were then functioning. Proudly our guide announced: "Our world revolution will start with China and end with the United States." Elizabeth Dilling on a tour in the former Soviet Union.
(Keep in mind, when you read what she reveals, WHO is talking to them and taking them on the tour---NOT a Russian...

In Her Own Words
"The hub of world Jewish anti-Christ power, the financial and industrial power best described in Rev. 18:11-, is the AMERICAN JEWISH COMMITTEE with its B'nai B'rith brotherhood, and its "secret police", smear and ruin arm, the Anti-Defamation League. After having pushed a reluctant USA into World War II--to spread Communism across the earth, and with its first world base, Soviet Russia, as our "ally", it was decided to crush all ANTI-COMMUNISTS by trying them as "Fascists, Nazis". A series of indictments against some 30 anti-Communists, of which I was one, was engineered by the American Jewish Committee, in 1942, 1943, 1944." Elizabeth Dilling

When I was a child I used to sit at my window, at bedtime, and chat with God. I would tell Him my joys, and my sorrows, and ask Him about the world and her problems, and if He would ever solve them. I had many questions... .

Today, I am a dedicated Christian, and I talk with Him (pray) on a regular basis. About a year ago, I was very distraught over world events and the sheer sadness of our human family members, and so I asked God to please shed some light on what, exactly, was the problem. I was convinced that all the problems plaguing societies could not possibly be random occurences. And I will tell you this: what He has opened my eyes to was the most startling-- I'll call it Awakening-- I've ever experienced, and I'm going to share it with you.

There was a woman named Elizabeth Dilling who lived during the United State's tumultuous battle against the rise of Communism in the U.S. I had read bits and pieces about that time-period, but I was soon to discover that most everything I had read had been altered, doctored, and that the truth would open up a bastion of evidence that would forever alter the way I now look at the world around me.

Take a look for yourself and discover where the future of our nation is headed... . Definitely read her info on the Babylonian Talmud.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2008, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2008 10:05 AM by Question_It.)
RE: The Fall of Christianity and Elizabeth Dilling
The connection of Christianity and Judaism, and the problems on the planet, must be considered not only from a socio-cultural aspect, but also from a religious aspect. Since the begining when, according to the book of Genesis, a festering hatred resulted from a rebellious angel's desire to attain power, the world has been in turmoil.

A Disclaimer
If you read in Genesis when God declares that enmity (hatred) would develop between those who follow Satan and those who follow Jesus, you should begin to see why nothing has ever been the same on our planet since that day in the Garden of Eden. But problems, such as lack of understanding, result when humans exclude the spiritual, invisible side in this mess.

If you've never seen a fallen angel (I have- and they move faster than the speed of light and sound. They can move across a room to stand before you quicker than you can blink--and this is no exageration), or had any type of experience with them, it will be difficult, probably, for you to believe or accept. But you can look at the visible events on earth and see where the problems are coming from, and why. Christians follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, and Jews follow the oral traditions handed down to them in the Talmud, where it is written in their book that they must gain control of the world and subjugate (enslave) the gentiles (non-Jews). But all Jews do NOT agree with this. Read about the Talmud by following the Elizabeth Dilling link.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Fall of Humanity in Genesis Bothering Me Niva 198 14,906 09-22-2014 10:36 PM
Last Post: Sue D.
  The rise of religion, the fall of logic? theAtheist 42 2,739 01-29-2013 07:08 AM
Last Post: 01234g
  The Open Letter to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Please stop the reprisal of the res ravil1 5 1,159 08-13-2012 08:57 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  The Fall of Christianity and Elizabeth Dilling! AlvaLeo 12 1,632 03-17-2011 02:46 AM
Last Post: MRlogic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)