Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Greatest Man
07-11-2008, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2008 02:53 PM by narwaj.)
Question The Greatest Man
Hello everybody

Every body has someone who's admiring . Who does a greatest job or something important and beneficial to humanity and the world.

If you want to know the best person ever.

click here

http://dc70.4shared.com/download/5475776...3-7d56d22e

it is a book about the subject. It is a true sourse about the prophet Mohammad

I wish you enjoy it.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2008, 10:53 AM
RE: The Greatest Man
narwaj Wrote:Hello everybody

Every body has someone who's admiring . Who does a greatest job or something important and beneficial to humanity and the world.

If you want to know the best person ever.

click here

http://dc70.4shared.com/download/5475776...3-7d56d22e

it is a book about the subject. It is a true sourse about the prophet Mohammad

I wish you enjoy it.

Smile
the greatest man who ever lived was JESUS CHRIST , and he was also the greatest teacher .
and we should listen to him as LUKE 9;35 says

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying:
“This is my Son, the one that has been chosen. Listen to him.” luke 9;35

that voice was the voice of the Almighty JEHOVAH PSALM 83;18

and he knows just what is best for us to listen too.

it is JESUS CHRIST
09-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Dear May,
we all consider Moses , Jesus and Mohamed r messengers from the Lord of the worlds to the people ...and they r humans like us but The Creator choose them...people deform the way that The Lord made for them after a period of time from the death of the messenger so The Lord sent another messenger to straighten the way again...that's all ..so Mohamed is the last one of them ...they all brothers...no differ between them...and Jesus is a messenger like them not a son of The Lord...The Lord has no wife no son...He said in His last book "QURAN"
"O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender. (4:171)"
I HOPE I VE CLEARED THE WORDS
SALAM
09-03-2008, 09:46 AM
With respect to your personal beliefs, Sesame, we don't ALL believe that Moses, Jesus and Mohamed are 'messengers' from 'The Lord of the worlds,' and I can guarantee you that there is a difference between them, in my beliefs.

I happen to be Christian and the Holy Bible is my text, and it is very clear about who Jesus is, how He came to be and why. That's my personal belief. Moses had a purpose and I couldn't tell you a single thing about Mohamed.

Each religion tends to think that their way is the only way and they are bent on shoving it down people's throats. I have very strong beliefs, but I don't force them on others. When I'm asked about my faith, I certainly share. That's my job, as a Christian. If people believe, they believe. If they don't, then we remain friends without judgement on anyone's part.

Justice -- When you get what you deserve.
Mercy -- When you don't get what you deserve.
Grace -- When you get what you don't deserve.
09-03-2008, 10:30 AM
sesame Wrote:So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One God.
SALAM
for me, as one of JEHOVAHS WITNESSES i stick to what the bible really teaches .

and the bible teaches that the most high is JEHOVAH
PSALM 83;18

This most high God is ONE ,

NOT THREE

JEHOVAHS WITNESSES do not take on board the manmade trinity doctrine , because it is not a bible teaching .

and it is the way to go for us , because it is better for us .

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.
JOHN 17;3

The true God is JEHOVAH and his name means
(HE CAUSES TO BECOME)

its good to take in knowledge about the true God,JEHOVAH

and its good to take in knowledge about his son Jesus christ , and that knowledge is all in the bible , with no trinity doctrine in sight .

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.  For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him.
JOHN 3 ;16-17

May is into pure worship with no contamination in sight, and it is very good
09-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Alison Wrote:Each religion tends to think that their way is the only way and they are bent on shoving it down people's throats. I have very strong beliefs, but I don't force them on others. When I'm asked about my faith, I certainly share. That's my job, as a Christian. If people believe, they believe. If they don't, then we remain friends without judgement on anyone's part.

I am proud of you for that! These days it seems hard to find members of any religion, including both Christianity and Islam, who do not judge others for simply disagreeing! Ironic since all religions I have looked at include somewhere in them to "judge not." Glad to hear some are still following that. Smile

HelpThisLife | Anime Forums
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2008, 02:07 PM
ladyunicornejg Wrote:
Alison Wrote:Each religion tends to think that their way is the only way and they are bent on shoving it down people's throats. I have very strong beliefs, but I don't force them on others. When I'm asked about my faith, I certainly share. That's my job, as a Christian. If people believe, they believe. If they don't, then we remain friends without judgement on anyone's part.

I am proud of you for that! These days it seems hard to find members of any religion, including both Christianity and Islam, who do not judge others for simply disagreeing! Ironic since all religions I have looked at include somewhere in them to "judge not." Glad to hear some are still following that. Smile
its interesting that Jesus himself did not hang back from making known what was good and what was bad when it came to worship, and especially when it came to those who claimed to represent the God of the hebrew scriptures.

he even called them offspring of vipors ,and made known the illustration of the cup that was clean on the outside but inside it was not clean at all.

he was bringing attention to the teachings of those who claimed to represent him . and he didnt think they were very good at all.

and christians are to follow the example of Jesus and follow his example , so if something is not right with the teachings of so called christians , it is good to bring it out like Jesus did .

Jesus did not hold back when he spoke to religious leaders , thats one of the reasons why they got rid of him .
09-06-2008, 07:45 AM
May wrote:-
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him.
JOHN 3 ;16-17

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
"Say: He is Allah, the One! (1) Allah, the eternally Besought of all! (2) He begetteth not nor was begotten. (3) And there is none comparable unto Him. (4)"
this is the Creator of the world who create Jesus from Mary without father as created Adam without father and mother....as created Eve from Adam without mother...

listen to what the Lord of worlds said to his prophet Jesus:
"And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I had ever said it, then Thou wouldst have known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden? (116) I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things. (117) If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise. (118)"
09-08-2008, 02:47 AM
i'll send u MAY some of western scholars saying in MUHAMMED:
"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples and dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and souls. . . his forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire; his endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death; all these attest not to an imposture but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was twofold, the unity of God and the immateriality of God; the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with words.

"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"
Lamartine, HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp. 276-277
09-08-2008, 04:28 AM
luke 9;35 says it all.

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one that has been chosen. Listen to him.” luke 9;35

the voice is JEHOVAH the most high, psalm 83;18
and if we listen to the greatest man who ever lived,
GODS SON JESUS CHRIST, we cannot go wrong in life, thats because if we listen to JESUS we are getting good wisdom indeed.

he was the greatest man, and the greatest teacher .

because he was taught by his father JEHOVAH

When on earth Jesus proved himself to be the greatest instrument or Teacher this earth had ever seen. He had more knowledge and teaching ability than any other human before or since.

Jehovah used his earthly Representative, Jesus Christ, to carry out divine teaching during the first century. (John 16:27, 28)
Jesus constantly pointed to God’s Word as the authority for his teaching, setting the example for those whom he taught.

Briefly, just what did Jesus teach?

Primarily he came to bear witness to the truth about his Father, Jehovah, to glorify him and to make known his name. (John 17:4, 26; 18:37)

He laid great emphasis on the kingdom of God as the thing for which men should pray and in which they should put their confidence.

He taught his disciples to seek it first. (Matt. 6:10, 33)

They learned about God’s provision for salvation.

The need for love and humility was impressed on their minds.

He taught them to demonstrate their faith by works of faith, to become teachers of the truth.

And he taught them both to have and to help others to have faith in the Holy Scriptures.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)