Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Horsemen of the Apocolypse Near the End of Their Rides..
12-02-2008, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2008 06:23 AM by Question_It.)
Sad The Horsemen of the Apocolypse Near the End of Their Rides..
I will make this post succinct (to the point) because the information is important.
Previously I posted a thread entitled Do You Know What You're Praying for? In that post I made reference to God's Kingdom and what it is going to do for humankind, but that certain events would take place first before God's war of Armageddon would arrive. Jesus, when he was here on earth, gave specific signs to look for so that we would know we were living in the conclusion of an old and sick system of governance. Those signs are here and are clearly visible. Jesus said:

[Image: WAR.jpg]"You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not terrified, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom.

[Image: foodshortages.jpg] [Image: earthquake-toppledbuilding.jpg] And there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another...

[Image: distress.jpg]All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress

[Image: jesusindoortodoorministry.jpg]And this good news of the kingdom will be preached throughout the entire inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:6-14

I capped this message because the reader should focus on these signs provided by Jesus in light of current events. What's happening today is not happening simply by accident--there is a cohesive plan that is being carried out in plain sight, but because you are being deliberately distracted, you aren't able to see.

There has been a long-standing contention between two rivals... Take a look around you: what do you see? What about history?

What do you know about Henry Ford and what he wrote called The International Jew?

[Image: JFK.jpg] Did you hear John F. Kennedy's speech that got him assassinated? Listen to it here

[Image: mlk.jpg] Did you hear Martin Luther King's speech that got him assassinated? Listen to it here
(pay attention to the coded speech as he speaks about "those" of our government... our Federal Reserve System is NOT owned by our governement. It is a private entity. Research the families who run it...who own it..and who own you. And the press he is speaking about is owned by the same people who own and run the Federal Reserve system. (He said the.."communism capitalists"..why did he call them that as ONE name?) THINK! He's telling you more than what he's saying outright. WHY did he call America "one who thinks she is the Messianic messenger." Messianic is ALWAYS in connection with the Jews. WHY is he speaking about the French? WHY is he talking about Hitler?? THINK! What happened in France (revolution); what happened in Russia (WHO was involved). Bolshevik revolution. Look it up. THINK. How are all these things tied together? Read Henry Ford's The International Jew. Read the book of Ezekial. All the pieces are available and are there.

Do you know why Abraham Lincoln was REALLY assassinated?

Did you realize that all of those events have a direct relation to Bible prophecy and the last days and these men were killed because they had planned to stop the very ones who are responsible for the critical state of the world?

[Image: ourbelovedKing.jpg] Jesus was likewise assassinated for the same reason! Someone is trying to save your lives... just like Noah tried. But sadly, only Noah and his family made it into the Ark and survived... .
Wake up folks--the time left is reduced. See other posts by Question_It with videos. (If you want to know the specifics about the names mentioned above as well as the details about why the world is in the state it is in, send me a message on this thread post or see my current posts under General Religion).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2008, 05:11 PM
RE: The Horsemen of the Apocolypse Near the End of Their Rides..
The faithful have been proclaiming the end times for centuries, and we've done just fine. Just like Nostradamus, the book of Revelation has been referenced ad nauseam as "proof" the time of the would-be prophet are the real end times. The only problem is that the really good verses are a bit vague, and could be applied to MANY circumstances. And when it's NOT vague, the data rarely backs up the assertions.

For example:
Matthew 24:6-14 Wrote:"You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that you are not terrified, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom.

This is a good example of a vague prophecy. The whole recorded history is fraught with violence and wars, and this verse could be considered fairly accurate anytime.

Matthew 24:6-14 Wrote:And there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another...

Anyone living in an industrialized nation has better access to food than at any other time in human history. Science and technology have provided us with genetically engineered crops that produce higher yields than ever before. Even non-industrialized nations have benefited from these developments. Are there still starving people in the world? Of course...there probably always will be. But for a large portion of civilization, this is not nearly the problem it was a scant hundred years ago.

For your second point...there is no data to support a recent increase in either the magnitude or frequency of earthquakes worldwide. Here's a good scientific article that reviews a ridiculous amount of earthquake data over the last century, and comes to the opposite conclusion:
http://ldolphin.org/quakes2.html

The United States Geological Survey is often cited as a source to back up these claims as well...the only problem is, there data doesn't back it up either. Here's their earthquake stats:
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eqlists/eqstats.html

So, do you have any evidence to support your claims? I'm not too keen on conspiracy theories, so hard data with works cited would be preferable. Thanks! Wink

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
12-02-2008, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2008 06:20 PM by Question_It.)
This is where thinking and reasoning ability come into play. Your focus is on the wrong thing. Ever look at a picture full of trees and fail to see the forest? Most people do because the individual trees are not the focal point.

Look at--and read--my other posts. They are full of clues, as well as in-your-face evidence. You have to do some of the work as well; I can't spoon-feed you every step of the way. Food shortages are happening on a global scale. And there is evidence--LOOK--open your eyes.

You're focusing on refutable data about earthquakes...tsk...tsk...tsk.. Research and read about Nicolas Tessla. And think! Think! This information requires you to look beyond the obvious.

The steady increase in rates of cancer among Americans, not to mention those in other nations, and other diseases--think its happening by accident? If you continue to focus on the wrong thing...you will continue to miss what is right in front of you because you don't want to see it!
What do you know about Henry Ford's The International Jew?
Have you actuallty read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? They were written over 200 years ago..
What do you know about Zionism? Do you understand WHY so many Orthodox Jews who have protested against the Zionists have been killed?
Do you understand the significance and symbolism involved in Barak Obama's and Pres. Bush's visit to the wailing wall in Israel--and what those visits MEANT? It wasn't a pleasure trip!
Do you know why Joe Biden declared in an interview that he is a Zionist?
Do you know about the Georgia Guidestones?
Do you understand that World War I and II were planned? and that a Great Tribulation is on the Horizon?
What do you know about the occult and its connection to the United States Government?
What can you tell the people about the so-called Star of David?
Have you actually SEEN a fallen angel, had a conversation with one!!? I guarantee you..you have not! Because when you do--you will never forget it!!
And those world leaders out there who have made an alliance with the Kaballists--they KNOW the invisible power that rules this world. You just thank God in heaven you haven't seen one of the invisible spirits... or perhaps you should see them...only the stong in faith psychologically survive the enounter; otherwise they are overtaken by them... .
LOL--you are out of your league..mislead one. Because you have not seen, you don't believe. Trust me..there are some things you should pray you never see....

At any rate, when all of this finally comes to an end..your science will save you, right. So why tire yourself out with spiritual things--continue to do the works of your father. The things in the material world. Do your research if you truly want to know. Read the other posts I've written. But whether you believe or not is of no consequence..the end does not require your permission to arrive, because it has God's authority. You're welcome...
12-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Question_It Wrote:This is where thinking and reasoning ability come into play. Your focus is on the wrong thing. Ever look at a picture full of trees and fail to see the forest? Most people do because the individual trees are not the focal point.

Look at--and read--my other posts. They are full of clues, as well as in-your-face evidence. You have to do some of the work as well; I can't spoon-feed you every step of the way. Food shortages are happening on a global scale. And there is evidence--LOOK--open your eyes.

You're focusing on refutable data about earthquakes...tsk...tsk...tsk.. Research and read about Nicolas Tessla. And think! Think! This information requires you to look beyond the obvious.

The steady increase in rates of cancer among Americans, not to mention those in other nations, and other diseases--think its happening by accident? If you continue to focus on the wrong thing...you will continue to miss what is right in front of you because you don't want to see it!
Have you actuallty read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? They were written over 200 years ago..
What do you know about Zionism? Do you understand WHY so many Orthodox Jews who have protested against the Zionists have been killed?
Do you understand the significance and symbolism involved in Barak Obama's and Pres. Bush's visit to the wailing wall in Israel--and what those visits MEANT? It wasn't a pleasure trip!
Do you understand that World War I and II were planned? and that a Great Tribulation is on the Horizon?
What do you know about the occult and its connection to the United States Government?
Have you actually SEEN a fallen angel, had a conversation with one!!? I guarantee you..you have not! Because when you do--you will never forget it!!
And those world leaders out there who have made an alliance with the Kaballists--they KNOW the invisible power that rules this world. You just thank God in heaven you haven't seen one of the invisible spirits... or perhaps you should see them...only the stong in faith psychologically survive the enounter; otherwise they are overtaken by them... .
LOL--you are out of your league..mislead one. Because you have not seen, you don't believe. Trust me..there are some things you should pray you never see....

At any rate, when all of this finally comes to an end..your science will save you, right. So why tire yourself out with spiritual things--continue to do the works of your father. The things in the material world. Do your research if you truly want to know. Read the other posts I've written. But whether you believe or not is of no consequence..the end does not require your permission to arrive, because it has God's authority. You're welcome...
rofl...if i understood you right, you are implying that MLK jr. and JFK were killed by demons. what the h3ll are you talking about? if you really care, can you try to help me understand and not be cryptic like you are in the rest of your posts.
12-07-2008, 05:09 AM
B MAN Wrote:
Question_It Wrote:This is where thinking and reasoning ability come into play. Your focus is on the wrong thing. Ever look at a picture full of trees and fail to see the forest? Most people do because the individual trees are not the focal point.

rofl...if i understood you right, you are implying that MLK jr. and JFK were killed by demons. what the h3ll are you talking about? if you really care, can you try to help me understand and not be cryptic like you are in the rest of your posts.
israel becoming a country again gives you a clue.another thing said 2000+ years ago.pretty acurate for someone who doesn,t exist.

Good evil salvation
12-07-2008, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2008 02:46 PM by God Rocks.)
It would be diffcult to find a time in the last 2000 years that someone didn't think the world was coming to an end.

You know not the day nor the hour. It could be today or 100 million years from now.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2008, 03:36 PM
B MAN Wrote:

Do the research. All the information you need to understand is in the posts. Look up the key search terms about the people I've mentioned. The problem with society is that you have been subtly trained to ask for your own enslavement.
Basic psychological war tactic: they provide the crisis AND the solution!

They bring down the towers, the brainwashed people ask their government to establish a Terror unit masked as a system designed to keep the countery safe when what they have actually done is brainwashed the people to ask for their own rights to be taken away from them. Very clever. But they keep you distracted with unimportant things like television; hollywood smokescreens--it was so easy it's obvioulsy supernatural.

Georgia Guidestones--look them up. Have you seen the cremation coffins they have stockpiled throughout the imprisonment camps in just about every state in the country! THOSE WILL SERVE A PURPOSE! If you want to know what's going on, you'll do the research to educate yourself. I'm just here to deliver the message. You have all the info you need. Read the posts..
What they did to Russia will pale in comparison to what they're doing and will finish doing here.
IF YOU CAN, GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY!!!!
12-07-2008, 03:44 PM
b man who is controlling your fingers hell,not h3ll.the 3rd day is the rising of christ.

Good evil salvation
12-07-2008, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2008 03:50 PM by Question_It.)
God Rocks Wrote:It would be diffcult to find a time in the last 2000 years that someone didn't think the world was coming to an end.

You know not the day nor the hour. It could be today or 100 million years from now.

Hello God Rocks:
I'm going to say this to all of you: if you can--get out of the country! Listen to me! You have no idea what these people are about to do to you if you are Christians. You will look back on this day--this conversation--and you will remember!Don't go to Canada, or Russia, or Africa--find somewhere where there are no Christians!! They are preparing to kill them here. PLEASE. Listen. When Jesus told the Christians to flee when they saw the encamped Roman armies, he said to flee to the mountains! Those who did lived to see another day--the others were killed!. I'm trying to tell you what I can without putting your lives in danger, or mine. For the love of God--please listen, and leave while you can. Get your passports and get out!!

They infiltrated Christianity and out their moles in the top positions. They're rounding up everybody who joined these Christian groups and they're going to kill them!! I'm soory--read my posts. They're planning a stellar (heavenly event( but it will be staged). They will pretend that aliens will be attacking, and while the non-christians and non-dissenters attentions are distracted, they will kill the Christians. Please believe me. I can't tell you anymore. I will delete these posts in 24 hours. God be with you my dear friends.
12-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Question_It Wrote:
God Rocks Wrote:It would be diffcult to find a time in the last 2000 years that someone didn't think the world was coming to an end.

Hello God Rocks:
I'm going to say this to all of you: if you can--get out of the country! Listen to me! You have no idea what these people are about to do to you if you are Christians. You will look back on this day--this conversation--and you will remember!Don't go to Canada, or Russia, or Africa--find somewhere where there are no Christians!! They are preparing to kill them here. PLEASE. Listen. When Jesus told the Christians to flee when they saw the encamped Roman armies, he said to flee to the mountains! Those who did lived to see another day--the others were killed!. I'm trying to tell you what I can without putting your lives in danger, or mine. For the love of God--please listen, and leave while you can. Get your passports and get out!!

They infiltrated Christianity and out their moles in the top positions. They're rounding up everybody who joined these Christian groups and they're going to kill them!! I'm soory--read my posts. They're planning a stellar (heavenly event( but it will be staged). They will pretend that aliens will be attacking, and while the non-christians and non-dissenters attentions are distracted, they will kill the Christians. Please believe me. I can't tell you anymore. I will delete these posts in 24 hours. God be with you my dear friends.
nothing to be afraid of,death and hell have no hold on us.i would be more scared for them,ouch .

Good evil salvation

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)