Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The KJV Interpret
11-13-2017, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 09:42 AM by reddneo.)
The KJV Interpret
The KJV Interpret: In KJV study, any method of using patterns in the text for direction to informative scripture.

Using this method of study, one may become aware that the entire Bible was written from the beginning and third day of the creation, and that this earth today, is of the fourth day, the last fourth day of the creation. This may be found documented in the KJV Bible, when one uses the KJV Interpret method of interpretation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: The KJV Interpret
(11-13-2017 09:41 AM)reddneo Wrote:  The KJV Interpret: In KJV study, any method of using patterns in the text for direction to informative scripture.

Using this method of study, one may become aware that the entire Bible was written from the beginning and third day of the creation, and that this earth today, is of the fourth day, the last fourth day of the creation. This may be found documented in the KJV Bible, when one uses the KJV Interpret method of interpretation.

There are many interpretations of the KJV Bible, that is why you need to let the Holy Ghost give you the proper interpretation. The Spirit of God will lead you if you let Him, and apply yourself.
11-23-2017, 02:15 PM
(11-22-2017 06:23 PM)Brother Gerald Wrote:  ...The Spirit of God will lead you if you let Him, and apply yourself..

Yes, I agree. That goes for life in general. Sometimes we can see the devil's tricks, and sometimes we can't. Sometimes we have difficulty in avoiding them even if we see them, as we are all sinners.
Pride is one of our biggest downfalls.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
11-25-2017, 07:53 AM
(11-23-2017 02:15 PM)muhammad_isa Wrote:  
(11-22-2017 06:23 PM)Brother Gerald Wrote:  ...The Spirit of God will lead you if you let Him, and apply yourself..

Yes, I agree. That goes for life in general. Sometimes we can see the devil's tricks, and sometimes we can't. Sometimes we have difficulty in avoiding them even if we see them, as we are all sinners.
Pride is one of our biggest downfalls.

Work on that which you see until you don't sin in that area. According to the King James Bible, Jesus came to take away our sins, and save us from them. Purge out the old lump (of sinfulness) and purge in the new lump (of righteousness) thus having a change of life and fulfilling If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things pass away, and all things become new. Remember Luke: 10 19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Two seeds in the KJV domenic 88 4,314 06-23-2016 03:15 PM
Last Post: colerichards

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)