Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The King James Bible proves the teachings of the Catholic Church
12-01-2017, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 11:43 AM by Visqueen.)
The King James Bible proves the teachings of the Catholic Church
The King James Bible proves the teachings of the Catholic Church. God is true and consistent. God is not a liar and He does not change.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not;

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

The old testament is a foreshadow of things that will happen again in the new testament.

In the old testament, God established His covenant with Abram. And God changed the name of Abram to Abraham. This change signified a new role or character for Abraham, as father of many nations. God also said that many kings shall come from thee i.e. perpetual lineage [Abraham, Isaac, Jacob ... etc] . God calls Abraham a rock. God also does the same thing for Jacob. God changes Jacob’s name to Israel and calls him a shepherd, the stone of Israel. God also calls His church a rock [stone].

The New, is in the Old Concealed, the Old, is in the New Revealed

Genesis 17:1-6  
1And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

Genesis 28:22
And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

Genesis 35:10-12 
10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.    

Genesis 49:24  
But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; [from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel]

Isaias 51:1-2  
1 Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.

A perpetual line of kings shall come from Abraham's lineage, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, . . . Samuel, Eliakim etc.  

And now for the rest of the verses, they really are the most overt and synonymous with Matthew 16:16-19 regarding St. Peter.  Isaias uses the word government in verse 21 as he does in Isaias 9:6.

Isaias 22:20-22
20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will call my servant Eliakim the son of Hilkiah:

21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Matthew 16:16-19
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.  [God chooses]

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the *keys* of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Among other obvious things look at the parallel language of Isaias and Matthew.  The symmetry and continuity of the words regarding the same power given to Eliakim and St. Peter by God!  And they both receive keys to the office of leadership too!  And Simon barjona's name is changed to Peter or Kepha, in aramaic.  And Kepha means rock.  This is so stunning.

ELIAKIM.  so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

ST. PETER.  whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

The Bible Proves The Papacy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE  24:28 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI  Babylon Has Fallen, Fallen!!   25:49 minutes

HISTORY MUST CORRESPOND TO REVELATION!

In charity,

truth333

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: The King James Bible proves the teachings of the Catholic Church
Quote:Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not;

If God is unchanging, how come so much stuff changed between the old and new testaments?

----------------------
Does anyone know where the love of God goes
when the waves turn the minutes to hours?
12-01-2017, 04:54 PM
(12-01-2017 04:02 PM)The_Squid Wrote:  

If God is unchanging, how come so much stuff changed between the old and new testaments?

Hi Squid,

You did not mention, as to what you are referring to. What changes are you referring?
12-01-2017, 09:16 PM
(12-01-2017 04:54 PM)truth333 Wrote:  

Hi Squid,

You did not mention, as to what you are referring to. What changes are you referring?

Do you think changing one’s mind would fit the definition of changing?

What about going from an invisible voice from the heavens that no one can see to walking among us in the form of a man? That seems like a drastic change.

----------------------
12-01-2017, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 11:42 AM by Visqueen.)
(12-01-2017 09:16 PM)The_Squid Wrote:  

Hi Squid,

What about going from an invisible voice from the heavens that no one can see to walking among us in the form of a man? That seems like a drastic change.

Squid,

You have demonstrated to the world, your limited understanding of the bible. There wasn't a change, in fact, it was foretold that Jesus would come to the world and walk among us, and would be sacrificed for the sins of the world. This was demonstrated through the historical old testament event of Abraham and Isaac. In this historical old testament event, we can see the foreshadow of Jesus carrying the Holy Cross, the sacrifice and the crowning with thorns. All this is seen when God tells Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac.

Genesis 22:4-13 [4] And on the third day, lifting up his eyes, he saw the place afar off. [5] And he said to his young men: Stay you here with the [censored]: I and the boy will go with speed as far as yonder, and after we have worshipped, will return to you. [6] And he took the wood for the holocaust, and laid it upon Isaac his son: and he himself carried in his hands fire and a sword. And as they two went on together, [7] Isaac said to his father: My father. And he answered: What wilt thou, son? Behold, saith he, fire and wood: where is the victim for the holocaust? [8] And Abraham said: God will provide himself a victim for an holocaust, my son. So they went on together. [9] And they came to the place which God had shewn him, where he built an altar, and laid the wood in order upon it: and when he had bound Isaac his son, he laid him on the altar upon the pile of wood. [10] And he put forth his hand and took the sword, to sacrifice his son. [11] And behold an angel of the Lord from heaven called to him, saying: Abraham, Abraham. And he answered: Here I am. [12] And he said to him: Lay not thy hand upon the boy, neither do thou any thing to him: now I know that thou fearest God, and hast not spared thy only begotten son for my sake. [13] Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw behind his back a ram amongst the briers sticking fast by the horns, which he took and offered for a holocaust instead of his son.

Abraham lays the wood on Isaac's back and he carry's it which signifies the wooden Holy Cross and the carrying of the Holy Cross to Golgotha. Abraham proceeds to put Isaac on the altar to sacrifice him. This signifies God the Father, offering His only begotten Son. And the angel stays Abrahams hand and God provides a male sheep for the sacrifice instead of Isaac. This ram's head [horns] was stuck in the briers [thorns].

And so it is, there was no change at all but only a fulfillment of the promise made to Abraham.

Galatians 3:26-19 [16] To Abraham were the promises made and to his seed. He saith not, And to his seeds, as of many: but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. [17] Now this I say, that the testament which was confirmed by God, the law which was made after four hundred and thirty years, doth not disannul, to make the promise of no effect. [18] For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise. But God gave it to Abraham by promise. [19] Why then was the law? It was set because of transgressions, until the seed should come, to whom he made the promise, being ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.[/size]
[size=large]
To further demonstrate the foreshadow of Jesus as savior of the world, in the old testament, we can see Abel's offering to God the firstlings of his flock and even through Abel himself. Cain, because of jealousy, God favoring Abel, Cain killed Abel. The pharisees were ferociously jealous of Jesus. Abel was a foreshadow of Jesus.

This should clear up your misunderstanding.
12-02-2017, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 12:17 AM by The_Squid.)
What about changing one’s mind on something? Isn’t that a change?

Also, bible verses are clearly open to interpretation a million ways to Sunday, so bible verses don’t actually prove anything. I’m sure the verses you quoted mean something else to another believer.

----------------------
12-02-2017, 09:47 AM
(12-02-2017 12:16 AM)The_Squid Wrote:  What about changing one’s mind on something? Isn’t that a change?

Also, bible verses are clearly open to interpretation a million ways to Sunday, so bible verses don’t actually prove anything. I’m sure the verses you quoted mean something else to another believer.

This is true for those men who believe in themselves. Each man running around in his own religion, his own ideas, his own ways. This is why most men go to hell, its because of disobedience.

Jeremias 10:23 I know, O Lord, that the way of a man is not his: neither is it in a man to walk, and to direct his steps.

Isaias 42:24 Who hath given Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to robbers? hath not the Lord himself, against whom we have sinned? And they would not walk in his ways, and they have not hearkened to his law.

Squid, imagine if 9 men on a baseball field, played according to his own ideas of the rules of the game of baseball. It would be chaos, it would be nothing but disorder, its called disunity. And all liars use that specious excuse to maintain their own ways. That is their only defense when they cannot directly refute the truth i.e. misinterpretation, taken out of context etc.

Because there is only one God, there is only one faith and so it is, that all members play by the same rules. They know how to play the game justly.

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism.

The unbelievers for outweigh the believers. It is the few who are saved, not the many.

Apocalypse 21:8 … and all liars, they shall have their portion in the pool burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
12-02-2017, 11:03 AM
(12-02-2017 09:47 AM)truth333 Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 12:16 AM)The_Squid Wrote:  What about changing one’s mind on something? Isn’t that a change?

This is true for those men who believe in themselves. Each man running around in his own religion, his own ideas, his own ways. This is why most men go to hell, its because of disobedience.

Jeremias 10:23 I know, O Lord, that the way of a man is not his: neither is it in a man to walk, and to direct his steps.

Isaias 42:24 Who hath given Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to robbers? hath not the Lord himself, against whom we have sinned? And they would not walk in his ways, and they have not hearkened to his law.

Squid, imagine if 9 men on a baseball field, played according to his own ideas of the rules of the game of baseball. It would be chaos, it would be nothing but disorder, its called disunity. And all liars use that specious excuse to maintain their own ways. That is their only defense when they cannot directly refute the truth i.e. misinterpretation, taken out of context etc.

Because there is only one God, there is only one faith and so it is, that all members play by the same rules. They know how to play the game justly.

The unbelievers for outweigh the believers. It is the few who are saved, not the many.

Apocalypse 21:8 … and all liars, they shall have their portion in the pool burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

The funny thing is that each and everyone of those "unbelievers" tells the exact same story you do: theirs is the only correct interpretation of scripture.

Apparently it eludes all of them, including you, that as soon as "interpretation" is involved, nobody is correct, or everybody is, whatever way you want to look at it.

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
12-02-2017, 11:45 AM

Hi Squid,

Squid, It’s not God whose changing it’s men trying to change God and then get into error like many churches have including RCC which started bending God’s comments as far back as 325AD.
12-02-2017, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 11:58 AM by truth333.)
(12-02-2017 11:45 AM)Lance Wrote:  

Hi Squid,

Squid, It’s not God whose changing it’s men trying to change God and then get into error like many churches have including RCC which started bending God’s comments as far back as 325AD.

Lance, can you cite, as to what you are talking about, pertaining to the Catholic church, bending God's laws, as far back as 325 AD?

(12-02-2017 11:03 AM)Herminator Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 09:47 AM)truth333 Wrote:  

The funny thing is that each and everyone of those "unbelievers" tells the exact same story you do: theirs is the only correct interpretation of scripture.

Apparently it eludes all of them, including you, that as soon as "interpretation" is involved, nobody is correct, or everybody is, whatever way you want to look at it.

It seems that you are implying that your reading and comprehension skills are lacking. For instance, what would be hard about Apocalypse 21:8, pertaining to all liars going to hell? The second death, is the death of the soul, in a perpetual state of dying or damnation. There are countless lies, but only one faith.

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow the multitude to do evil: neither shalt thou yield in judgment, to the opinion of the most part, to stray from the truth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is Jesus teachings the same with what religious ministers teach this days? Daniel Smartone 118 5,909 11-23-2013 09:50 PM
Last Post: gorm_sionnach

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)