Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Lies Of Atheists *Part Two*
11-15-2009, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2009 12:17 PM by TheSoul.)
Exclamation The Lies Of Atheists *Part Two*
Here is a lie from Atheists on this forum.

"The news did not say that 99% Of All Atheists are Homosexual."

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=chan...scriptions

So the fact that they are subscribed to the user who posted the video, means nothing?
No it means it is true.

Argument over and won by me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2009, 02:50 PM
RE: The Lies Of Atheists *Part Two*
So, you guys ever played Portal?

Man, I love that game.

What are your favorite videogames?
11-15-2009, 09:40 PM
I've not played the game Portal, but there's a band with the same name who are nuts!
11-15-2009, 09:50 PM
(11-15-2009 12:15 PM)TheSoul Wrote:  Here is a lie from Atheists on this forum.

So the fact that they are subscribed to the user who posted the video, means nothing?
No it means it is true.

Still obsessing with YouTube. And still denying your are the D-twins, I suppose. Big Grin
11-15-2009, 10:09 PM
Ignore P, ignore!
11-16-2009, 12:08 AM
(11-15-2009 09:40 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  I've not played the game Portal, but there's a band with the same name who are nuts!

What sorts of music do they play? I've never heard of them.
11-16-2009, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 07:48 AM by TheSoul.)
(11-15-2009 09:50 PM)Parousia Wrote:  

No it means it is true.

Still obsessing with YouTube. And still denying your are the D-twins, I suppose. Big Grin

So what am I going to show you? Ten links when I can show one? You are the one obsessed with Youtube, and your sentance does not make sence. You are your atheist friends have tried to jack this topic, mainly because they don't have an answer to what I said.

I don't expect a reply, because you are a coward.
Anyone played Assassin's creed? Do you know that is Anti-atheism?
11-16-2009, 08:25 AM
(11-16-2009 07:47 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  

No it means it is true.

So what am I going to show you? Ten links when I can show one? You are the one obsessed with Youtube, and your sentance does not make sence. You are your atheist friends have tried to jack this topic, mainly because they don't have an answer to what I said.

I have never jacked any of your threads. I have presented solid direct evidence that the YouTube video you are obsessed with, that you named a thread after in one of your previous incarnations, is a blatant forgery and that the alleged BBC article and the study it supposedly referenced simply never existed. Who subscribed to what on YouTube is simply irrelevant.

BTW, if you have ever bothered reading the stuff I post you would realize that I am not an atheist. Just intolerant of the delusional.

And you might try reading this to improve your 'logic'.
11-16-2009, 11:33 AM
(11-16-2009 08:25 AM)Parousia Wrote:  
(11-16-2009 07:47 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  

No it means it is true.

I have never jacked any of your threads. I have presented solid direct evidence that the YouTube video you are obsessed with, that you named a thread after in one of your previous incarnations, is a blatant forgery and that the alleged BBC article and the study it supposedly referenced simply never existed. Who subscribed to what on YouTube is simply irrelevant.

BTW, if you have ever bothered reading the stuff I post you would realize that I am not an atheist. Just intolerant of the delusional.

And you might try reading this to improve your 'logic'.

Your video that tried to disprove the video that another user posted has been removed from youtube. Notice how the video I support is still there.

End of argument, either try to debunk the the message I made in the topic "troll topic" or you have lost. You still have not debunked the claim have you?
11-16-2009, 02:19 PM
(11-16-2009 11:33 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Your video that tried to disprove the video that another user posted has been removed from youtube. Notice how the video I support is still there.

End of argument, either try to debunk the the message I made in the topic "troll topic" or you have lost. You still have not debunked the claim have you?

This has nothing to do with YouTube, a point you are desperately trying to avoid. It has to do with the real world, a place you are desperately trying to avoid.

Here is the actual BBC news article with the same id number as the one Dmanao claims is the 99% story. As you can see it is a completely different story. Damano just did a Photoshop job on it. Note that the same picture is still there.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7832647.stm

In response to my requests for a broken link to the allegedly deleted alleged BBC story, Damano produced an invented URL. But he neglected to change the id when he added the "99AllAtheistsAreHomosexual" text in the URL and changed uk_news to england. That of course is not how BBC links are constructed. Here is the link Dmanao provided above. I have removed the http prefix so that it shows up as text allowing you to see the full URL text and compare the id numbers.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/england/99AllAtheistsAreHomosexual/7832647.stm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7832647.stm

In short Dmanao invented a YouTube video with a phony story in it. Simply reading the ‘story’ immediately reveals that it is a fake because it gives no details on the alleged survey, who allegedly performed it or anything else. And we are to believe this is a real BBC story?

The video that you (yes YOU TheSoul/Dmanao) keep trotting out is a lie, a fake, a forgery.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation The Lies of Atheists *Part One* TheSoul 12 2,485 12-14-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post: Mr. Dick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)