Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Lies of Atheists *Part One*
11-14-2009, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2009 11:42 AM by TheSoul.)
Exclamation The Lies of Atheists *Part One*
Here is a statement from all Atheists.

"Atheism is peaceful"

http://markhumphrys.com/soviet.html

Nope, it killed 25 million people.

(Don't comment in this topic if you want to talk about my other topics or posts, because that is spam.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2009, 12:13 PM
RE: The Lies of Atheists *Part One*
Quote:Here is a statement from all Atheists.

"Atheism is peaceful"

Atheism is defineable as "a lack of belief in god/s" and like vegetarianism or wearing a moustache, is neither warlike nor peaceful.
11-14-2009, 12:45 PM
Atheists have said that there religion is peaceful, you only need to speak to a few...
11-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Atheism isn't a religion.

You should also have written 'their religion'.
11-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Guys, seriously, don't entertain this pathetic soul. Just keep reporting his more trolling posts, and GodRocks will ban him eventually, just like he banned him when he logged on under his last two screennames.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
11-15-2009, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2009 07:15 AM by TheSoul.)
(11-14-2009 03:16 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Guys, seriously, don't entertain this pathetic soul. Just keep reporting his more trolling posts, and GodRocks will ban him eventually, just like he banned him when he logged on under his last two screennames.

As an Atheist, I thought you did not believe in souls? The only pathetic soul here is you GTseng3. Atheism is a religion because it is a system of beliefs. If you wish to ignore me, then press the ignore button, you are actually bringing me more attention by replying to my topics. Proving that you are a hypocrite. Are you hurt because Dmanao said you were unlogical? Well you are unlogical and all your posts are full of anger and hate and lies. Take your pathetic poetic words elsewhere please.

GodRocks will only ban me if I troll, and you are the one trolling. Careful, you might get banned!

BTW by reporting me, you show that everything I say is correct. You can't beat the truth so you try to slience it with your hate and anger, you are full of darkness and anger because you know Christianity is the truth but being stubborn you refuse to believe.
BTW you have spammed by bringing this argument into this topic, so I am reporting you. Are you that uneducated like your fellow peers on this forum who refuse to try and debunk my arguments(Because they can't) that you can't read:
"(Don't comment in this topic if you want to talk about my other topics or posts, because that is spam.) "?
11-15-2009, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2009 12:13 PM by TheSoul.)
Remember the film Dmanao posted? Well the news has commented in it saying "Yes Atheists do lose" I suppose I can hack accounts as well. If so you should be really scared about what I can do to your accounts.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?a...kq9FYEXO3I
Oh and if you subscribe to channel4 you will see that they have favourited the movie about 99% Of All Atheists being Homosexual. Yeah I suppose it's fake even though the news is promoting it.
Whatever children, think what you want you have been exposed.
11-15-2009, 07:52 PM
(11-14-2009 03:16 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Guys, seriously, don't entertain this pathetic soul. Just keep reporting his more trolling posts, and GodRocks will ban him eventually, just like he banned him when he logged on under his last two screennames.

I think what we should do is just jack all his threads and talk about something completely unrelated. Don't actually respond to anything he says.
11-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Just ignore him. Jacking threads doesn't seem to work.
11-15-2009, 09:54 PM
(11-14-2009 11:41 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Here is a statement from all Atheists.

"Atheism is peaceful"

(Don't comment in this topic if you want to talk about my other topics or posts, because that is spam.)

Soviet communism was a blind adherence to an unworkable ideology that mandated abnormal behavior patterns for all people, using force to suppress any other way of thinking. It might as well have been a religion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation The Lies Of Atheists *Part Two* TheSoul 13 2,360 12-12-2009 12:11 AM
Last Post: cptn tonic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)