Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Natural Wonders
07-06-2009, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 06:02 PM by PatPar.)
The Natural Wonders
Hello my friends, I am not Buddhist but Christian although in many ways our journey through this life has similarities. I want to urge you to not miss the following:

The Majesty Of The Mountain
The Grandeur Of The Waterfall
The Tranquility Of The Ocean
The Raging Of The Storm

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/discipleschrist/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2009, 01:18 AM
RE: The Natural Wonders
(07-06-2009 06:02 PM)PatPar Wrote:  Hello my friends, I am not Buddhist but Christian although in many ways our journey through this life has similarities. I want to urge you to not miss the following:

The Majesty Of The Mountain
The Grandeur Of The Waterfall
The Tranquility Of The Ocean
The Raging Of The Storm

My opinion, If you stand firm on your belief and not consider other world religions as a learning tool. then you are a fool...
07-07-2009, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2009 07:35 PM by PatPar.)
It is fine and good to stand firm on your beliefs, as long as you are certain what your beliefs are. Truth is Truth in whatever form it appears. But, are you certain you are capable of knowing Truth? This is why we have religious precepts, these are time-tested Truths, milk for those who do not yet have teeth.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/discipleschrist/
09-04-2009, 06:52 AM
(07-07-2009 07:33 PM)PatPar Wrote:  It is fine and good to stand firm on your beliefs, as long as you are certain what your beliefs are. Truth is Truth in whatever form it appears. But, are you certain you are capable of knowing Truth? This is why we have religious precepts, these are time-tested Truths, milk for those who do not yet have teeth.

truth is very hidden, to unlock it level by level needs living the very true meaning of religion. The very core of religion is simple but made very complex because of man. the path one may take can lead to nowhere when one seeks truth, yes you can accept God created heaven and earth and everything in between but how do you get into heaven? what does it take to get into heaven?. all religion was created by Gods will. I seek and I found, even confirmed by your very own savior. whats been revealed to me is astounding from their knowledge and abilities.

Purity is the Answer.
Mind, Body and Soul.
how do you purify your Mind, Body and Soul before your allowed into Heaven?
Have you found info of this in the bible or anywhere on earth? you wont...
this is a little speck of info i'll share with you all... Believe me when I say the Entities have a big surprise for mankind, sooner than you all think..
07-02-2010, 07:42 AM
In real, we all are the immense and very creative natural wonder. On this very beautiful and creative earth i found unlimited creatures which create the and places. Natural wonders are consider of very innovative natrual articular designs.

cartridge people voucher code

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)