Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Prophet Muhammad and the Christian priests of Mount Sinai
08-03-2010, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 07:41 AM by Ahmadi.)
The Prophet Muhammad and the Christian priests of Mount Sinai
The Holy Prophet Muhammad was the greatest pioneer of religious freedom and tolerance. When I say it, I literally mean it, for it would take history more than 1000 years to produce anything, remotely equal to the covenant that he gave to the Christian monks of Mount Sinai and to the Christians in general, in generosity and tolerance.

All the articles are mentioned in detail by the biographer of Muhammad, may peace be on him, John Davenport.

(John Davenport. An apology for Mohammed and the Koran. 1869. Pages 147-151. The book is available on Archive.org)

The original document is either in the Monastry of Saint Catherine or royal treasury in Constantinople in Turkey.

[Image: The_Patent_of_Mohammed.jpg]

http://knol.google.com/k/zia-shah/the-pr...umbuyp/37#

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2010, 07:55 AM
RE: The Prophet Muhammad and the Christian priests of Mount Sinai
(08-03-2010 07:39 AM)Ahmadi Wrote:  The Holy Prophet Muhammad was the greatest pioneer of religious freedom and tolerance. When I say it, I literally mean it, for it would take history more than 1000 years to produce anything, remotely equal to the covenant that he gave to the Christian monks of Mount Sinai and to the Christians in general, in generosity and tolerance.

All the articles are mentioned in detail by the biographer of Muhammad, may peace be on him, John Davenport.

(John Davenport. An apology for Mohammed and the Koran. 1869. Pages 147-151. The book is available on Archive.org)

The original document is either in the Monastry of Saint Catherine or royal treasury in Constantinople in Turkey.

[Image: The_Patent_of_Mohammed.jpg]

http://knol.google.com/k/zia-shah/the-pr...umbuyp/37#

It's all window dressing without reality in Muslim dominated lands. Muhammad was and is the main inspiration for Muslim desecration of other people's religious sites and the Quran's orders to spread Islam as the only acceptable religious belief system makes a complete mockery of the claim that there is no compulsion in religion in Islam. But you are a Muslim promoter and I don't expect you to be able to see Islam objectively. Heck, you can't even see that Muhammad created the reason why your sect is persecuted so heavily by fellow Muslims who renounce Ahmadiyyahs as heretics.
08-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Muhammad did not create the reasons, misuse and misinterpretation of what he taught does that.

It is a human vulnerability to misuse the best of ideals that mankind has. Facts are hard things! We are entitled to our opinions but not our facts!

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
08-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Muslim farmers were supposed to feed the Christian monks free of cost:

"Whenever the crop of the earth shall be plentiful in its due time, the inhabitants shall be obliged, out of every bushel, to give them a certain measure."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Toungue Why Did Prophet Muhammad (p) Marry Young Aishah (r)? super.girl 46 4,214 11-28-2017 05:20 AM
Last Post: Amememhab
  False prophet Muhammad was Mentally Sick Zoey 41 11,273 03-04-2013 03:41 PM
Last Post: Yefet
  American and european scientists, christian priests,israeli jews, converts to islam Isa 2 878 11-21-2010 05:14 PM
Last Post: biomystic
Wink The birth of the Prophet Muhammad super.girl 4 1,859 08-14-2010 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phill
  Who is the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him derprinz 8 1,684 08-06-2010 01:39 AM
Last Post: super.girl
  Magna Carta not the first written constitution--The Prophet Muhammad wrote it Ahmadi 1 2,425 08-03-2010 10:21 AM
Last Post: Ahmadi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)