Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
The Real Religion War
12-27-2008, 10:49 PM
The Real Religion War
so, smelly was talking about the spritual wars which, quite frankly, don't exist. however, one religion war does exist. and that war is Judaism VS Islam. and......Judaism is kicking the living [censored] out of islam!

Go Israel!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/12/2...index.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2008, 07:18 PM
RE: The Real Religion War
Why would you wish either of these sides to win, both sides have committed horrible atrocities towards each other and should either side gain a victory other the others a would hate to see the oppression they would dish out on the beaten side. Peace is whats needed!!

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-28-2008, 07:21 PM
(12-28-2008 07:18 PM)athos123 Wrote:  Why would you wish either of these sides to win, both sides have committed horrible atrocities towards each other and should either side gain a victory other the others a would hate to see the oppression they would dish out on the beaten side. Peace is whats needed!!

because israel doesn't fly planes into buildings or blow themselves up...they also have the zohan!

the fighting will neverstop until one side is defeated...and to be honest, we don't need Hamas coming into more power
12-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Israel was dropping bombs on muslim settlements for years, and generally mistreating them (though they do fight back but the palestinians cant match the more modern israeli army).
As to the whole terrorism debate would you like to see america crushed on the basis of the immoral acts of religious extremists like the KKK. Or spain destroyed because of the witch hunts, you cant use a dozen extremists to justify a war affecting millions of people!!!

12-28-2008, 07:34 PM
(12-28-2008 07:30 PM)athos123 Wrote:  Israel was dropping bombs on muslim settlements for years, and generally mistreating them (though they do fight back but the palestinians cant match the more modern israeli army).
As to the whole terrorism debate would you like to see america crushed on the basis of the immoral acts of religious extremists like the KKK. Or spain destroyed because of the witch hunts, you cant use a dozen extremists to justify a war affecting millions of people!!!
Like hell i can't!!!

as far as i am concerned, right now, israel is hitting only hamas security compounds and if some civilians get killed, too bad. better them than us or some isralies.(spelling?)
12-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Excuse me, israel invaded lebanon, harming, killing and displacing thousands of lebanese people and destroying homes and towns in an effort to get at the Hamas. And again by your logic whats to stop me laying waste to america over the actions of the kkk and nazi party who have lynched and persecuted black americans or other discriminative and generally nasty organizations within the country. Besides the chaps from the two towers disaster wernt even lebanese or palestinian so how are there actions relevant to the conflict between israel and lebanon and palestine.

12-28-2008, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2008 07:56 PM by B MAN.)
(12-28-2008 07:44 PM)athos123 Wrote:  Excuse me, israel invaded lebanon, harming, killing and displacing thousands of lebanese people and destroying homes and towns in an effort to get at the Hamas. And again by your logic whats to stop me laying waste to america over the actions of the kkk and nazi party who have lynched and persecuted black americans or other discriminative and generally nasty organizations within the country. Besides the chaps from the two towers disaster wernt even lebanese or palestinian so how are there actions relevant to the conflict between israel and lebanon and palestine.
well, considering this is a religion war, and this is a religion forum, i am going to go with the link being religion.

what to stop laying waste to america? WMDs and loose gun control laws
12-29-2008, 01:45 AM
uk and usa have done a lot more than blow a building up.try getting footage of the (plane) going into the pentagon,must have no security there,seems to have no footage.i don,t believe in conspiracy,s much,but seems silly not to show footage.

Good evil salvation
12-29-2008, 12:52 PM
(12-29-2008 01:45 AM)smellycat Wrote:  uk and usa have done a lot more than blow a building up.try getting footage of the (plane) going into the pentagon,must have no security there,seems to have no footage.i don,t believe in conspiracy,s much,but seems silly not to show footage.
oh no, smelly, you don't seem like the conspiracy theorist type at all. Wink
12-29-2008, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2008 12:57 PM by smellycat.)
i,m not really,but the footage shown ,or lack of makes me suspicious.i imagine the pentagon having lots of camera,s.?
spirit war m8,forget religion.

Good evil salvation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Real Message From A Real Messenger. kevlar 9 1,639 01-10-2013 01:48 PM
Last Post: Adi Baba
  Paper 101: The Real Nature of Religion WhiteNova 14 1,745 10-02-2011 08:53 PM
Last Post: rocketboy9000
  What's real religion?Is it religion? belief 5 1,332 09-24-2009 07:44 PM
Last Post: belief

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)