Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Semitic Task.
10-29-2008, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2008 12:05 PM by Ishmaal.)
The Semitic Task.
Israel is a chosen people and as such a dwelling place of God. We must remember that despite how moral the LORD wishes our souls to be, we should be willing to fulfill our ancient directive to bless all other peoples on Earth. This includes making efforts to exist in harmony with our neighbours whilst still endeavoring to live according to the word of the LORD. At times this may require us to seem immoral or impious in some respects, but such is God's will.

Meanwhile, a great positive task presses down upon us: that of the Messiah- for isn't the Messiah only as great as the spirit he embodies? And mustn't his people first be worthy of being led to divine glory? Without condoning the worst catastrophe our people has suffered, it must be said that even to wholly respectable persons, the Poles smelled bad. Let us learn from that; let us become the greatest people on Earth, let us resume our ancient standing in the natural order of things- that is to say, above the monotheists, above those who suffer from themselves, above that which today is on top.

The spirit of my people heeds the teaching of the prophet Elijah- may yours too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2008, 03:15 PM
RE: The Semitic Task.
I don't understand your reason for posting this. What are you trying to accomplish?
10-30-2008, 11:41 PM
You must be daft. As the title suggests, I'm describing the Jewish task.

The spirit of my people heeds the teaching of the prophet Elijah- may yours too.
10-31-2008, 03:28 PM
What do the phrases:

"the Poles smelled bad"

"above the monotheists"

"above that which today is on top"

mean?

These are only a few phrases I picked out. There is no point in describing the “Jewish task” in incomprehensible prose.
11-02-2008, 05:59 AM
are u advocating jewish supremacy for the good of other people
didnt aryan supremacy leave enough of a bad taste
anyone who judges someones character or value by their exterior or ancestry
shows a flaw in their reason

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-19-2008, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2008 01:40 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
Ishmaal Wrote:Post: #1 The Semitic Task.
Israel is a chosen people and as such a dwelling place of God. We must remember that despite how moral the LORD wishes our souls to be, we should be willing to fulfill our ancient directive to bless all other peoples on Earth. This includes making efforts to exist in harmony with our neighbours whilst still endeavoring to live according to the word of the LORD. At times this may require us to seem immoral or impious in some respects, but such is God's will.

Well yes, some Jewish people may believe they are chosen people but this is a position derived from a book. Other religious groups read the same book and arrive at a similar conclusion that they are the chosen people that will be left unscathed when the big guy upstairs visits his wrath on the rest of us. I prefer to stand aside from all this amusing oneupmanship with a sceptically raised eyebrow.

Ishmaal Wrote:Without condoning the worst catastrophe our people has suffered, it must be said that even to wholly respectable persons, the Poles smelled bad. Let us learn from that; let us become the greatest people on Earth, let us resume our ancient standing in the natural order of things- that is to say, above the monotheists, above those who suffer from themselves, above that which today is on top.

I'm in the dark, along with the other posters on the meanings of these pearls of wisdom. What do you have against the Poles? Aren't Jewish people monotheists? Please enlighten.
12-19-2008, 03:54 PM
If my plan was to take over the world, I would keep it secret since the rest of the world is likely to object to being taken over. Just a thought.
12-19-2008, 03:58 PM
that what athiests are doing isn,t it.?

Good evil salvation
12-19-2008, 04:08 PM
smellycat Wrote:that what athiests are doing isn,t it.?
I'm not an atheist. I know there is a God.

However, years ago, when I was an atheist, there was no organization at all let alone a world-wide one.
12-19-2008, 04:19 PM
you see this is a spirit war,as Jesus said,if your not with me you are actually against me.people get used.people need to wake up and see the bigger picture.athiest unknown to themselves are being used,i was being used myself,i say puppet not to call people but to explain what is happening.

Good evil salvation

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)