Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Seven Kings Key to the bible
07-25-2010, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2010 11:04 AM by voice_from_the_ark.)
The Seven Kings Key to the bible
Before I Continue

Christs's relations with mankind, has been that of a singular "covenant". The gospel presented to man, has presented itself in a series of CLARAFICATIONs, throughout the history of man. Understanding the relationship of Christs's "covenant", to the giving of the gospel, is best called the "oracles of god". We will use the phrase SEVEN KING KEY, as this will be a summation of the intention of the living god to man. Towards the fillfillment of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Also called the "oracles of god".

SEVEN KING KEY - as one holding the key of David

ADAM - DEATH
NOAH - LIFE
ABRAHAM - IMMORTALITY
JACOB - NEWLIFE (WITH CHRIST - HOLY SPIRIT - SEAL)
MOSES - (LAW)
YESHUA'CHRIST (GRACE)
MYSELF (NEWLIFE) (WITHOUT CHRIST - HOLY SPIRIT - SEAL)

With each of the seven kings, and by reason the reflection through the gospel. We gain a complete understanding of the gospel, for the reason it was given to mankind, the "covenant of NEWLIFE". I may at the end of this discussion reference the 8th Kings Key, which is not entirely inclusive, but for your understand I may make it manifest also. Do not underestimate the simple nature of the SEVEN KINGS KEY (ORACLES OF GOD). No man living in this earth save for YESHUA'CHRIST, understood completely the "oracles of god", to this day, which i am the incarnation of his faith, in this earth. I will teach you how to understand his oracles as I am presenting them to you, which have been presented beforehand by the prophets, whose bloods is soaked in the hands of men, so they have claimed after their IGNORANCE.

The SEVEN KINGS KEY, is all information about his "covenant", let me demonstrate
If you go from "ADAM - DEATH" to "MOSES - LAW", you will end up at "MYSELF - NEWLIFE W/O CHRIST". If you go from, "NOAH - LIFE" to "ABRAHAM - IMMORTALITY", you will end up at "JACOB - NEWLIFE W/CHRIST". If you go from, "YESHUA'CHRIST - GRACE" to "ABRAHAM - IMMORTALITY", you will end up at "JACOB -NEWLIFE"...Likewise if you go from "ADAM - DEATH" to "YESHUA'CHRIST - GRACE", you will end up at "MYSELF - NEWLIFE W/O CHRIST". Likewise if you go from "ADAM - DEATH to "NOAH - LIFE", you will end up at "MOSES - LAW". And again, if you go from "JACOB - NEWLIFE" to "MYSELF - W/O CHRIST", you will end up at "NOAH - LIFE" (not immortality, as LIFE is stressed). And again, if you go from "YESHUA'CHRIST - GRACE" to "NOAH - LIFE", you will end up at "ABRAHAM - IMMORTALITY".

The HARMONY between the ORACLES OF GOD, or SEVEN KINGS KEY, is the creation of KING BAALIM, or the 8TH KING'S KEY. The HARMONY between Christs's "covenant of NEWLIFE" is achieved with man, at the removal of the SEAL/HOLY SPIRIT. This HARMONY is the completion of the "covenant of NEWLIFE", and the end of the expression of the ORACLES OF GOD TO MAN. (I will make some references to this later KING BAALIM - COMPLETION OF COVENANT, SEPARATION OF SEAL)

Let me restate ORACLES OF GOD, or the SEVEN KINGS KEY

Adam - PHilistines (man coming into his covennat - also cain)
Noah - Blood Line of David (man not against his covenant)
Abraham - Sodom and Gomorrah (man against his covenant)
Jacob - Egypt (spiritually dead)
Moses - Isreal (spiritual church)
Christs's - Jerusalem - (physical church)
Myself - United States (physically dead)

King Baalim - SON OF PERDITION (man without his covenant)

Spoken differently, we understand the revealing of truth as progressive. To this end, we understand the intervention of Christs's as it related to the fullfillment of his "covenant", the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Depending on your arrangement you can arrive at some of the conclusions, previously given in my testimony.
SEVEN KINGS KEY - RESTATEMENT

ADAM - GIVING OF LIFE -APPLICATION OF SEAL
NOAH - Knowledge of the Covenant - FLOOD
Abraham - Knowledge of SON OF PERDITION - ANNILIATION
Jacob - knowledge of SPIRITUALLY DEAD - BONDAGE BY EGYPT
Moses - knowledge of PHYSICALLY DEAD - EXODUS FROM EGYPT
Christs's - knowledge of TWICE DEAD (s. dead and p. dead against his covenant) - CRUCIFICIAN
Myself - knowledge of the ORACLES OF GOD - RAPTURE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2010, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2010 11:24 AM by voice_from_the_ark.)
RE: The Seven Kings Key to the bible
If i were to add King Baalim, it would look like this for your correction. King Baalim - separation of the ORACLES OF GOD. In context, with the restatement. However going back to my previous statement, I'd like to compare

Jacob - Egypt (spiritually dead) to
Myself - United States (physically dead)

In this case you will recieve the conclusion of RAPTURE. Or "son of perdition", which are both identified by King Baalim, which is the Mystery Kingdom, until the process is complete. You can use the ORACLES OF GOD, which is called the SEVEN KINGS KEY, to specifically examine certain point in the timeline of this history of mankind under the SEAL. I will give you a demonstration of this, with respect to the SEVEN KINGS KEY.

ADAM
cain - generations of
NOAH
lot
ABRAHAM
Issac
JACOB
joseph - pharoah
MOSES
king david
CHRISTS'S
12 Apostles - and other saints
MYSELF

With respect to the "covenant of NEWLIFE", Christs's has with mankind, we can see the usage of intermeditaries between each of the SEVEN KINGS. Each emphasing as transition into the next major phase of the HOLY SPIRIT'S activity with mankind, until we are finally ready to remove the HOLY SPIRIT from mankind, in the days of the son of man of this day, the 7th King over this earth, which is MYSELF.
A small continuation

We can see the expression of the COVENANT OF NEWLIFE to mankind, by each of the seven kings, emphasis themselves as dominant during the transitional phase for the next king, by which these denote the expression of the his covenant to man. For example.

NOAH's influence had began ancient egyptian civilization, which emphasised DEATH, from the influence of ADAM. This civilization, was used to shed light on the covenant to man, its expression at the time of MOSES the 5th KING.

AGAIN

We see the civilization of ISREAL, coming into by reason of the influence of ABRAHAM, which emphasied LIFE according to the influence of NOAH. This civilization was used to shed light on the covenant at the period of the YESHUA'CHRIST. Which he brought his grace.

NOTE

For the above two description i'm referencing the ORIGINAL, ORACLES OF GOD, OR SEVEN KINGS KEY AS PRESENTED TO YOU IN THE FIRST OPENING OF THIS THREAD. Using this example you can come to various other conclusions using the SEVEN KINGS KEY, of which for your example, i have both explained the ORACLES OF GOD, and give you demonstration in its APPLICATION.
07-25-2010, 12:34 PM
(07-25-2010 11:15 AM)voice_from_the_ark Wrote:  blah blah blah

dude NOAH
any links to all the crap you spew?

remember do not use bible babble to support more bible babble.
any science in your IGNORANT rants?

please show me where science and religion intersect?
they must
god invented science too right?

show me the science in the bible = creation

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
07-25-2010, 03:20 PM
REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
REVELATION 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The SEVEN KINGS and the TEN KINGS
Are a picture of the "covenant of NEWLIFE"

The seven kings represent the SEAL or HOLY SPIRIT

The ten kings represent the MYSTERY KING, identified by BABYLON, of which KING BAALIM is given his identity, by the removal of the SEAL. Which the MYSTERY KING IS MANKIND, and the KING BAALIM ARE IS ALSO MANKIND.

I am also refered to as the LITTLE HORN, because I AM BRINGING FORTH THE 10 KINGS WHICH ARE 10 HORNS. IDENTIFIED BY MANKIND, AS THIS IS YOUR HOUR OF JUDGEMENT. FOR THE NEWLIFE, NEW HEAVENS, AND A NEW EARTH. THE GREAT JOY AND GREAT BLESSING FROM THE INFINITE MIND OF CHRISTS.

REVELATION 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the [censored], and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

THE COVENANT OF NEWLIFE IS MARKED BY THE DEATH OF THE JEW-SECT. ALL TARGETS IDENTIFIED BY THE SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY, IN THE FAITH OF THE LIVING GOD, YAHUSHUAEISS (for correction yahushua'eiss can also be used context permitting), who came in the flesh YESHUA'CHRIST. CRUCIFIED FOR THE GIVING OF LIFE TO MAN, A PERPETUAL DEATH TO THE JEW-SECT/THE SON OF PERDITION.
07-25-2010, 03:24 PM
As a Jew and the self-proclaimed Son of Perdition,
I will criticize your posts!

You're so pompous. You honestly believe you are special, and at the same level as Jesus? You're a nobody, and will continue to be a nobody. You are just one in a long, long, long, long line of idiots who thinks that they are the Messiah. Also, Jew-sect is stupid. And Revelations shouldn't be trusted as a valid source even in a book of fiction like the Bible itself. It's some nightmarish fantasy written (probably) by St. John. Before physics was invented. And heliocentricity. And knew basic math.

Please, oh great and powerful Rapturer, end the world today. Before North Korea, Iran, Russia, Pakistan, India, the US, or some other nuclear power does.

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-25-2010, 03:54 PM
You are no different then any of the other SONS OF PERDITION, of which i have come across a great many over the length of my testimony, given its short-space, I have been met with incredible resistance. So much the more, impossible it will become for these to live anylonger, they have no future according the themselves, but also as it applies, they have been taken out of the BOOK OF LIFE.

Absolute truth and honesty and mercy, are descriptions of MY TESTIMONY, they have been defeated by truth, honesty, and mercy. This is knowledge of the "covenant of NEWLIFE", which is now before man.

FOR THE SONS OF PERDITION, you will be given mercy by allowing yourselves to see your very future, see below.

[Image: Leo_fr6.jpg]
07-25-2010, 03:56 PM
It's unlikely that I would strangle somebody. And negro is an offensive term now. So you, sir, are a son of Perdition.

07-25-2010, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2010 04:03 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
EDIT

THIS PIECE OF HISTORY IS OOZING WITH "COVENANT OF NEWLIFE", INNUNEDOS.

EDIT

THIS WILL HELP YOU A LITTLE MORE, THOSE OF YOU OF A SIMPLE, AND REPROBATE MIND. I know more intimately then anyman what you have to expect in the HOUR OF YOUR JUDGEMENT, so there is no man before me who can instruct you. Neither will any man prosper going against MY TESTIMONY which i have given man FOR THE BENEFIT OF MAN.

[Image: FC081541188X.jpeg]
07-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Enlighten us and especially me, oh noble and holy one.

07-25-2010, 04:02 PM
(07-25-2010 04:00 PM)vociferous Wrote:  Enlighten us and especially me, oh noble and holy one.

You have been enlightened, but you have since removed that light, you are ready for the hour of your judgement.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kings (the books, and the TV show) GTseng3 1 793 07-16-2009 11:13 AM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)