Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Third Beast of the Apocalypse
07-26-2010, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2010 12:03 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
The Third Beast of the Apocalypse
Before I Continue. This thread is specifically discussing the THIRD BEAST of the apocalypse, which is the activity of the HOLY SPIRIT, as is given for the understanding and reproof of mankind. Also by the witness of many Angels, even Christs's.

DANIEL 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

The "FOUR WINGS OF A FOUL", is being contrasted to the "BEAST WITH FOUR HEADS". This can be called by comparison the contrasting of the ATLANTIC OCEAN and the PACIFIC OCEAN. You were told in my testimony that the PACIFIC OCEAN would be used for part of the reformation of this earth. The ATLANTIC OCEAN will also be used as during the formation of this earth. Thereby, the entire CONTINENTS of SOUTH AMERICA, and AFRICA will be completely destroyed during the reformation of the NEW HEAVEN and the NEW EARTH, and also the OCEANS which are required by law. ALL COUNTRIES BORDERING THE CONTINENTS IN QUESTION WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED AS IT IS FIT FOR THE LORD OUR GOD. This means a large majority of central america, and also all countries as they are required in a radius not exceeding the UNITED KINGDOM OR INDIA as you were given a judgement previous.

THERE IS NO CONTRADICTION IN MY TESTIMONY, I AM COVERING A TOPIC WHICH COVERS THE OPENING OF THE BOOKS AND THE CONFIRMATION OF THE LAW, SECONDLY, I HAVE DOMINION, IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, NOT OF MYSELF BUT OF CHRISTS'S.

CLARAFICATION

The "Four Wings of a Foul" deals with the OPENING OF THE BOOKS. The "Beast with Four Heads" deals with the CONFIRMATION OF HIS COVENANT, called "the covenant of NEWLIFE". The "Four Wings of a Foul" can identify the HOLY SPIRIT's prior 2 EXPRESSIONS USE. The "Beast with Four Heads" can identify with the HOLY SPIRIT's intended EXPRESSION USE for the "covenant of NEWLIFE". We see this activity of the HOLY SPIRIT identified with the BLOODLINE OF DAVID, so as the prior 2 EXPRESSIONS are identified with the BLOODLINE OF DAVID.
This Radius as it relates to the EUROPEAN CONTINENT, CIRCULAR RADIOUS OF EXTENSION FROM THE AFRICAN CONTINENT

Will in the least include these principal countries during the REFORMATION OF THE EARTH. Granted ITALY was previously given you as being required for destruction during the RAPTURE PERIOD, whatever dust is left will be reformed, so it will be mentioned below to clarify the RADIUS not as a separate judgement.

IRAN
TURKEY
ROMANIA
HUNGARY
PART OF GERMANY
FRANCE
SPAIN
SAUDI ARABIA
PAKISTAN
AFGANISTAN
PART OF TURKMENSTAN
PART OF UKRAINE
PART OF KAZAKHSTAN
the small part of russia may recieve similar damage between ukraine and kazahstan, but does not include complete elimination so as to avoid a contradiction, even if a speck of dust is left it will count. *wink.
SMALL PART OF POLAND
MADAGASCAR

*DOES NOT INCLUDE INDIA SEE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPHS
*DOES NOT INCLUDE THE UK
*THE RADIUS IS CIRCULAR BUT HAS DISTORTIONS SO NOT TO INCLUDE INDIA OR THE UK, meaning WE ARE DEFINING THE EXTENSION NORTHWARD BY LIMITING THE REFORMATION AREA TO THE RADIUS GIVEN FROM THE COUNTRIES LISTED. SOME COUNTRIES ARE MENTION ARE WITHIN THAT RADIUS, DO NOT DETRACT FROM THE MAXIMUM RADIUS GIVEN FROM THE COUNTRIES LISTED.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2010, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2010 01:15 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
RE: The Third Beast of the Apocalypse
This Radius as it relates to the NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT, CIRCULAR RADIUS OF EXTENSION FROM THE SOUTH AMERICAN CONTINENT

*note, for the REFORMATION OF THE EARTH. You are given a radius from two principal landmass locations. This is a clarafication of the law, hence the judgement which have been brought against you previously. These locations can be though of as 1 global earthly location, as it relates to the earth's core. Again, we must clarify the radius to the north of this principal landmass location. AS the SOUTH is a picture of CHRISTS'S, which is a picture of the REFORMATION AREA OF THIS EARTH, the NORTH is a picture of SATAN or man, so we will be clarifying that area.

*NOTE, just like before with ITALY, FLORIDA is already given as for elimination during the RAPTURE PERIOD, so any references to FLORIDA are given out of reference to a RADIUS.

ABOUT 1/2 OF MEXICO
PART OF FLORIDA, about 1/2 INLAND, the radius will be distored around the bottom of TEXAS so as not to include it, similar to radius distortion witness with INDIA AND THE UK.
THE BAHAMAS
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
PUERTO RICO
VARIOUS OTHER ISLANDS WITHIN THAT WIDE AREA RADIUS, WHICH RADIUS EXTENDS FOR ABOUT 1000 MILES TO THE EAST OF THE EASTERN MOST ISLAND FROM THAT ISLAND BELT IN CENTRAL AMERICA
COSTA RICA
EL SALVADOR
STANLEY
SOUTH ORKNEY ISLANDS
GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
ISLANDS TO THE SOUTHWEST OF MEXICO
ISLANDS TO THE WEST OF CHILE
AMBIGUITY STATEMENT

Jubilation stament, one ethnic group, the jewish bloods, will be eliminated by law. Another ethnic group, the african bloods, will face similar eradication. Not because there is a law that has denied them life, but because of the grace, by which the HOLY SPIRIT will be operating within the earth, they will experience a similar trajedy.

EDIT

The level of intelligence used in my testimony, may become unmistakable at this point, now that we are this close to the end. But your preverse minds and wicked hearts against truth and righteousness, will endure that you remain ingorant. AND SINCE I AM BLANTANTLY TELLING YOU THIS, YOU WILL 2 FOLD DENY ME, IN MY HOUR.
Lets continue this conversation with respect to the THRID BEAST OF THE APOCALYPSE

LETS CONTINUE
DANIEL 7:4 The first [was] like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

YESHUA'CHRIST, is the root of the bloodline of DAVID. He alone was the complete incarnation of the HOLY SPIRIT, identified by the "eagles wings". The plucking of the "wings", identifies with the CRUCIFICIAN, and the end to the OLD TESTAMENT.

Daniel 7:5

This verse is describing the NEW TESTAMENT. "three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth", this is describing a THIRD, which identifies with mankind in the NEW TESTAMENT ERA. The bear has three ribs in its mouth because it is RESISTING THE HOLY SPIRIT. Resistance to the holy spirit can be seen as the development of mankind.

Daniel 7:6

You learned that the "wings" identifies with the HOLY SPIRIT. And you learned that the "beast with heads" identifies with MANKIND. As given from the first beast which was a LION, and the second which was a BEAR - with ribs in his mouth. This verse specifically deals with the removal of the HOLY SPIRIT which is the progression from the first 2 beasts to the THIRD beast.

[color]Daniel 7:7[/color]

NIGHT VISIONS, relates to the "covenant of NEWLIFE", which is identified by night. The IRON TEETH, identify with the king of BABYLON, and the separation of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN from the KINGDOM OF MANKIND, given you from the dream of the king of babylon in the book of daniel.

The TEN HORNS identify with the BOOK OF REVELATIONS'S TEN HORNS, which identify with the KINGDOM OF MANKIND. I'm going to end this conversation with an ambiguity statement.

DANIEL 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn [were] eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

I AM THE INCARNATION OF THE FAITH OF CHRISTS'S, ETERNAL GOD. I AM FROM THE OFFSPRING OF DAVID FROM WHICH AROSE YESHUA'CHRIST THE 6TH KING OVER THIS EARTH. I AM THE 7TH KING, UNDER THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH FAITH, I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU, THE WORD OF GOD.

I AM A KING IN THE LINE OF DAVID, BY BLOOD, A BLOOD DECENDANT. I AM THE END OF AN AGE FOR MANKIND, THE SHIPS OF BABYLON, EXTRATERRESTERIALS ARE WAITING FOR THE COMMAND OF CHRISTS'S TO DELIVER MY BODY, AS MEET FOR CHRISTS'S. I AM THE END OF THE LINE OF KING DAVID, A BLOOD DECENDANT. I MUST BE DELIVERED.
07-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks for posting this huge article. I am trying to find some important information from it.

kjv bible
07-26-2010, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2010 02:22 PM by vociferous.)
Lies! I am the Third Beast of the Apocalypse. And I do not like my name being used in non-official contexts. You will talk to my lawyer.

Also, of course we'll deny you. You sound like a nut.
You are anti-Semitic, racist against people of African descent, homophobic, and I'm sure so many others. Look around; you and your kind are the worst, not the Jews, not the blacks, not the others.

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-26-2010, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2010 02:52 PM by Raphael.)
(07-26-2010 02:14 PM)vociferous Wrote:  Lies! I am the Third Beast of the Apocalypse. And I do not like my name being used in non-official contexts. You will talk to my lawyer.

okay
a wee beastie?
whose bARK is worse than than the bits and bytes he types?

(07-26-2010 02:14 PM)vociferous Wrote:  Also, of course we'll deny you. You sound like a nut.

we'll?
who
how many of you are there inside ewe sybil, is sybil the jewess?
is there a special jew inside ewe too wearing Levi genes?

(07-26-2010 02:14 PM)vociferous Wrote:  You are anti-Semitic, racist against people of African descent, homophobic, and I'm sure so many others. Look around; you and your kind are the worst, not the Jews, not the blacks, not the others.

duh you cannot call another semite an anti-semite.
duh
duh
nice try
but it is time the jew semite, made up with the christian semite and the muslim semite too.

hey ewe guys are running neck and neck in a race featuring folks from the same 'race'.
it is the annual running of the bulls-hit...

personally I think it is a close race to find out who the ultimate RACIST ideology is, between the sons and daughters of Abraham. Tongue

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
07-26-2010, 03:35 PM
What the hell are you talking about Raphael?

07-27-2010, 11:04 AM
(07-26-2010 03:35 PM)vociferous Wrote:  What the hell are you talking about Raphael?

wtf are ewe yakking about ignorant human?

Praise http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07...the-seeds/
maybe this will make things clearer...

the views on my word blog are moving up from 400+ per day to ?
Waving Goodbye

namaste

07-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Of course you can call another Jew an anti-Semite. Damnit, I think it qualifies if he is saying that all Jews of blood and faith shall perish.

07-29-2010, 10:43 AM
(07-27-2010 01:13 PM)vociferous Wrote:  Of course you can call another Jew an anti-Semite. Damnit, I think it qualifies if he is saying that all Jews of blood and faith shall perish.

well if you really want to know where I am headed with my ideas, you can follow them here:

Praise http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/

no need to guess and make crap up like you like to do.
just go to my site
"quote me"

post your pathetic drivel
remember to provide links
funny how folks with special Levi genes, never need to post links to their IGNORANT nonsense?

namaste

07-30-2010, 08:14 AM
some posts just make the spammers look good

????????????????

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who or what isTHE BEAST Lance 137 1,479 12-11-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: Lance
  mark of the beast JCarter.SWebber 137 9,573 07-18-2011 02:04 AM
Last Post: S-word
  The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse? Annen 19 1,868 01-17-2011 01:02 AM
Last Post: kevlar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)