Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Vision of Christ Josephine updated
06-24-2011, 06:53 PM
The Vision of Christ Josephine updated
This vision began 13 years ago and last week I completed my mission from God. Here is the updated Josephine Vision.

[/align]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2011, 06:48 AM
RE: The Vision of Christ Josephine updated
(06-24-2011 06:53 PM)biomystic Wrote:  This vision began 13 years ago and last week I completed my mission from God. Here is the updated Josephine Vision.

[/align]

Reported as spam

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
06-25-2011, 03:15 PM
(smirk) Wink
06-25-2011, 03:16 PM
So are you going to post anything for discussion?

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
06-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Why bother? It's a consistent pattern on RF that when I post reports on my actual spiritual work missions few here want to talk about them. And I don't really want to get involved with atheists like you trying your best to trash spiritual consciousness--it's like throwing pearls before swine because you have no consciousness, let alone respect for the real movement of the Spirit.

I'm pretty much done here on RF in discussions. For me, RF's no longer a home for my free expression of my religious beliefs. Too many atheists here spoil the discussion field, not enough theists to carry on meaningful dialogue. Sorry, but that's where I've been at awhile which is why I don't post often now.
06-26-2011, 08:07 AM
(06-26-2011 07:33 AM)biomystic Wrote:  Why bother? It's a consistent pattern on RF that when I post reports on my actual spiritual work missions few here want to talk about them. And I don't really want to get involved with atheists like you trying your best to trash spiritual consciousness--it's like throwing pearls before swine because you have no consciousness, let alone respect for the real movement of the Spirit.

I'm pretty much done here on RF in discussions. For me, RF's no longer a home for my free expression of my religious beliefs. Too many atheists here spoil the discussion field, not enough theists to carry on meaningful dialogue. Sorry, but that's where I've been at awhile which is why I don't post often now.

That's too bad. As frustrating as it is to discuss things with you, at least you have your own opinion. With the exception of the ladies here, the current theists can do little more than quote bible verses as if they were meaningful or something.

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence - Me
06-26-2011, 08:12 AM
Bio you can't spout hate and blame one unorthodox Jew for all the sins of the world and expect people to believe your story. They don't match up. Just the OT and NT, no relationship. Learn some of the love you espouse and perhaps we can begin to communicate again. It's up to you really.

????????????????
06-26-2011, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2011 11:06 AM by StarStuff.)
(06-26-2011 07:33 AM)biomystic Wrote:  Why bother? It's a consistent pattern on RF that when I post reports on my actual spiritual work missions few here want to talk about them. And I don't really want to get involved with atheists like you trying your best to trash spiritual consciousness--it's like throwing pearls before swine because you have no consciousness, let alone respect for the real movement of the Spirit.

I'll be happy to discuss and debate if you want to discuss and debate.

But this is straight up spam. This topic was not an invitation to discussion, it was "HEY EVERYBODY COME VISIT MY WEBSITE." Furthermore, you have generally demonstrated yourself incapable of debating without resorting to ad hominem attacks on your opponents.

If you find this place to be so offensive, why do you bother posting here at all? If you only want to discuss with other theists, I'm sure there are plenty of forums that cater to that desire.

EDIT: I forget, what was that word Alison used for somebody who ragequits a forum multiple times because they didn't get enough attention the first time?

-Ann Druyan
07-23-2011, 03:08 PM
I've revisited this thread I started to see if anything's changed besides my returning to the atheist stronghold here on RF, the one that tries to shut down my personal experience reporting because the atheists don't like to hear any spiritual information to counter their prejudices.

What I did last month was historic yet none of you here have a clue to that because you're all so obsessed with defending your belief systems you can't see something new and unique right before your eyes. What's new about what I did? No other European Christian's religious vision has ever been accepted into a dominant Native American spiritual tradition. Not one except my Vision of Christ Josephine. But here, I'm told that reporting this is "spam", you got to laugh at that, it is so absurd and twisted logic but typical of atheists here in God of Retribution revenge mode for my pointing out their mental disability that keeps them from experiencing spiritual events quite understood by others including the all the different people, hundreds of them now in Israel, Palestine, and America who have witnessed my spiritual work. It would have been nice to talk about what was accomplished on my latest mission but since RF is dominated now by atheism, as the lack of interest shows, actual religious experiences are not welcome here on Religious Forums..
07-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Is this really that Atheists do not want to hear about your experiences, or that Atheists do not find experiences as a reliable means of religious information? Or it could be the way you respond to others...or a great deal of things.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sean Faircloth's Ten Point Vision of a Secular America Secular Hobbit 3 567 06-27-2012 05:36 PM
Last Post: Satyros
  Blake's Vision AnrBjotk 5 1,087 06-16-2012 05:10 AM
Last Post: AnrBjotk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)