Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The five Bibles
10-29-2008, 02:58 AM
The five Bibles
"Jesus's first big miracle was turning water into wine at a party. Jesus did drink alcohol. "
Thus the religion had been distorted by hands of addict priests who want to drink what the Lord forbided…by composing verses to suit himself….

"The five Bibles" , a new book authored by 200 theologians is published in US , the book really reflects the problem as it says: " 82%of the authenticated details in the four bibles were never the word of Jesus .

The catholic bishops in England and Scotland issued a document in which they say " the Holy Bible is not accurate and there are many scientific and historic errors and even justifies violence towards the others .(The Times "5/10/2005).

The pope in Rome asked his followers not to attach high importance to the literalism of the Holy Book because it is not literally sacred .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2008, 10:10 AM
RE: The five Bibles
I googled the phrase "The Five Bibles" but didn't find any place to buy a copy of the book. Do you know who publishes it?
11-11-2008, 04:49 PM
sesame Wrote:"Jesus's first big miracle was turning water into wine at a party. Jesus did drink alcohol. "
Thus the religion had been distorted by hands of addict priests who want to drink what the Lord forbided…by composing verses to suit himself….

"The five Bibles" , a new book authored by 200 theologians is published in US , the book really reflects the problem as it says: " 82%of the authenticated details in the four bibles were never the word of Jesus .

The catholic bishops in England and Scotland issued a document in which they say " the Holy Bible is not accurate and there are many scientific and historic errors and even justifies violence towards the others .(The Times "5/10/2005).

The pope in Rome asked his followers not to attach high importance to the literalism of the Holy Book because it is not literally sacred .

Rolleyes

"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."-Darth Vader
11-13-2008, 08:16 AM
not lack of faith, it is the truth...that Islam come with it to repair what had spoiled on the hand of those distorters to suit their whims
11-14-2008, 07:20 PM
"I find your lack of faith disturbing too"-Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-18-2008, 10:16 AM
then i advise u who think of lack of faith to follow this link:-
http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/
11-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Four reasons why christians convert to islam:
hardening of the heart
darkening of the intellect
weakening of the will
concupiscience of the passions.

sesame Wrote:not lack of faith, it is the truth...that Islam come with it to repair what had spoiled on the hand of those distorters to suit their whims

One) Christ-who is God incarnate- told His apostles that "the gates of hell" will not prevail against His church. Are you saying that God lied?

Two) Every "religion" that has come after Christ has made this claim. How am I suppose to believe your claim over theirs?

11-19-2008, 10:12 AM
first christ is not God incarnation, he is the messenger ( human of flesh and blood like u and me) of God to ppl at that age, to correct the deviation that has happened after Moses ( also a messenger ) death:- READ THIS VERSES..
"(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah). (45) He will speak unto mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the righteous. (46) She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. (47) And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel, (48) And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers. (49) And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. (50) Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path. (3:51)"...
SECOND .." Every "religion" that has come after Christ"....no religion come after christ except ISLAM and also islam come to play the same role that christinty done it with jews deformatin....
u ve deformed the facts that come from God through his messenger Jesus...and first of them making him a son to the Lord ..
"Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is. (3:59)"
FINALY, all religion came ( from the LORD) to anounce that there is no God but ALLAH....regardless the name of the prophet...
and notice that the translation of the name of ALLAH may differ according the old languages...coz the christian arab say also the name of God is ALAAH...
11-20-2008, 04:54 PM
If Jesus Christ was not God, who was the father from which He was birthed from?

sesame Wrote:"(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

Why does the angel call Him the son of Mary? To the people of that time and place to call someone "the son of" a woman was to call that person a [censored]-illegitimate. To call Him the "son of Mary" would mean that Jesus had no earthly father. Logic would then dictate that the One whom He called "My heavenly Father" in the scriptures would be His eternal Father-God.

Your contention that Islam is "the only religion" is a circular arguement and historically lacks any basis of truth.

I am to believe you? Why? Just because you say Islam is the only religion? Or am I to believe Jesus Christ who told His Apostles that "the gates of hell" will not prevail against His Church. Are you saying that Jesus is a liar?

11-22-2008, 02:31 AM
"Are you saying that Jesus is a liar?"....impossible.....jesus is a messenger like all messengers that The Lord sent them and it is impossible to lie....who lie who said he is a son of the Lord...and i'll answer u with this verse:-
"Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is. (59) (This is) the truth from thy Lord (O Muhammad), so be not thou of those who waver. (3:60)"...
then who is the father of Adam....?!!!!no no...who is the father and mother of Eve?????!!!!!!!.......
by the way, i didn't say Islam is the only religion but the seal religion...and logic and comptable with brain & life....that's why they convert to islam!!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)