Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The great pyramid of Giza. Who made it and why.
02-08-2018, 12:01 PM
The great pyramid of Giza. Who made it and why.
While writing a book I stumbled across a strange parallel that permanently altered my belief structure.
The great pyramid has no writing inside or outside. Just a double tomb. No one know who or how. But I discovered that God built a great pyramid for Enoch. It was referred to simply as a tomb. But back to the great pyramid. We could never come close to its architecture. The corner stones have locking ball and joint fitting the stones. Well around it scholars have found it to be the tomb of Atum. And I believe the Atum is just the lost in translation original for who we call Adam. The double tomb was made for the bodies of Adam and Eve created by God and is one of the last true signs of God's great power. I wish someone with intellectual value would speak on the matter with me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: The great pyramid of Giza. Who made it and why.
(02-08-2018 12:01 PM)Touchmebabe5987 Wrote:  I wish someone with intellectual value would speak on the matter with me.

Not very inviting for people to start discussions with if you put it like that...

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
02-08-2018, 02:45 PM
(02-08-2018 02:19 PM)Herminator Wrote:  
(02-08-2018 12:01 PM)Touchmebabe5987 Wrote:  I wish someone with intellectual value would speak on the matter with me.

Not very inviting for people to start discussions with if you put it like that...

My bad new here. And I'm use to fb users that only get offended when a discussion is started. How about open minded people
02-09-2018, 10:03 AM
Man of the future is so arrogant, in assuming man of the past could not have done all the things they have done.

Past man does wondrous things, builds epic monuments, uncovers great mysteries, creates great magicks.

Future man thinks themselves superior, so they must deny all those things past man has done.

In ten-thousand years time, people will say "The Statue of Liberty is clearly too precise for the tools of that era, it must have been aliens," or other such statements to dismiss the competence of past man.
02-09-2018, 10:31 AM
So, How was it built?

Click Here to know more about Islam
02-09-2018, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2018 05:07 AM by Amememhab.)
(02-09-2018 10:31 AM)KAYSER Wrote:  So, How was it built?
(02-08-2018 12:01 PM)Touchmebabe5987 Wrote:  The great pyramid has no writing inside or outside. Just a double tomb. No one know who or how.

We do know who: King Khufu and his architect Hemiunu, whose mastaba tomb at Giza near the foot of the Great Pyramid did bear writing even if the pyramid itself did not. And we know pretty much how: It was built mostly of limestone quarried on site. Hemiunu ordered the ground the pyramid would stand on excavated to bedrock, as the king didn’t want another collapsing pyramid as Seneferu had had. As blocks were drug into position and the pyramid rose, a complex ramp system rose with it, laborers now hauling blocks up the ramps and into place, each course a bit smaller than the last, the pyramid ascending to a point at its top.

Getting the point right was no easy chore; it marks a high in Egyptian construction engineering. Without precise control of the baselines, the diagonals would miss one another at the top. Once the core was complete, gleaming white casing stones were mined across the river, dressed and ferried to Giza. These went to cover the pyramid’s sides as the ramps were dismantled. Unfortunately, Arabs building Cairo in the Middle Ages stripped these stones to leave bare cores again, although a portion of casing remains extant near the summit of Khafre’s pyramid.

The Great Pyramid stands 470 feet tall at an estimated 5 million tons, the world’s most massive building, yet offers little usable interior space. Despite elaborate security features, robbers tunneled in during antiquity, so that only Khufu’s sarcophagus still occupies the burial chamber; far too heavy to remove. Khufu’s principal queen, Hetepheres, owned a small satellite pyramid of her own. Her gold-gilt bedroom set was recovered at the site.

Theories that extraterrestrial civilization built the pyramids have been debunked. Egypt’s managers and engineers were competent enough to organize the project.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)