Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The real reason for redtape's apology.
04-28-2011, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2011 02:22 PM by Zagreus.)
The real reason for redtape's apology.
You can all decide what I should do, but it seems redtape's apology wasn't entirely the truth:

redtape Wrote:(Post removed as it was actually a bit mean of me to post it - Zagreus.)

So, should I delete it all, or let them lay in the bed they made?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2011, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2011 05:13 AM by redtape.)
RE: The real reason for redtape's apology.
The real reason for my apology?

No.

Its part of that. I'd prefer not to get perma banned yes. I'd also prefer it if my friends didn't get perma banned too. Yet that doesn't mean I don't feel bad about trolling this forum. I gave you the apology not because I was forced but because I believed it was the right thing to do. Judge this how you will.
04-28-2011, 05:22 AM
Oh, be nice Zag! As much as it's tempting to be a dick just because we can, I've had my fun - remove the stuff.

What would be nice is if REdtape or some of the others had a look around and realised that they actually have something to offer in terms of discussion, rather than just posting someone else's demotivators.
04-28-2011, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2011 05:37 AM by Zagreus.)
(04-28-2011 05:03 AM)redtape Wrote:  The real reason for my apology?

No.

Its part of that. I'd prefer not to get perma banned yes. I'd also prefer it if my friends didn't get perma banned too. Yet that doesn't mean I don't feel bad about trolling this forum. I gave you the apology not because I was forced but because I believed it was the right thing to do. Judge this how you will.

I'm only trying to wind you up redtape, don't worry.

The apology is appreciated, and don't worry, I'll delete everything. It'll take me a while but I'll start in a bit (luckily I have the day off work, so it should be done soon.)

Good luck with the bid to be the official site too, that sounds cool.

Oh, and I agree with Pain, if any of you wanted to stick around, please do.
04-28-2011, 05:51 AM
Sorry for pooping your party too early, Zag, but I'm rubbish at winding people up - I always feel guilty.
04-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Ahhh - interesting.
04-28-2011, 08:41 AM
(04-28-2011 05:03 AM)redtape Wrote:  The real reason for my apology?

No.

Everybody does stupid things sometimes.

As I said before, I can't speak for the whole forum, only for myself, but... I hope you'll remember this occasion on which you were granted far more kindness than you deserved. And I hope you'll pay it forward.

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
04-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Woody approves.
04-28-2011, 02:46 PM
While I do think we should absolutely have mercy, despite the fun I had pulling out the ponies, I think redtape and his friends need to realise that nothing is ever gone from the internet. Timemachine or google cache or half a dozen other sites can show it up.
04-28-2011, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2011 11:20 PM by StarStuff.)
(04-28-2011 02:46 PM)Aingeal Wrote:  While I do think we should absolutely have mercy, despite the fun I had pulling out the ponies, I think redtape and his friends need to realise that nothing is ever gone from the internet. Timemachine or google cache or half a dozen other sites can show it up.

You know, it would take very little effort to bring this whole thing crashing down around all of them over on skullduggeryforums. And all it would take is one single vindictive member. Just one, out of this forum's entire membership.

Fortunately, I'm in a generous mood right now, so I will certainly not be that member.

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  An apology. redtape 5 1,115 04-28-2011 01:47 AM
Last Post: Painkiller

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)