Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The religion of the God
Today, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: Today 12:12 PM by Herminator.)
RE: The religion of the God
(Today 05:23 AM)hpesc Wrote:  
Herminator Wrote:
(Today 05:23 AM)hpesc Wrote:  just read the 2 or 3 first pages of the quran

Peace

No thanks - I won't, and neither am I going to read the first pages of the other 100 holy books out there.

Then you will never know what im talking about but that is up to you.

I know what you are talking about - it's called circular reasoning, meaning that you ahve not been able to provide a shred of evidence anything in the Quran is true. I'd rather see evidence than having to plow through any bit of scripture...

Peas

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Today, 11:20 AM
RE: The religion of the God
(Today 05:23 AM)hpesc Wrote:  Peace

Satan also denied the Gods way even while talking to the God and as for scare hehe, think about it. On that day if you are sent to hell to burn there forever wouldnt you that day think that it would have been good that you recieved strong warnings about it before you got there? Also now you have seen the warnings.

Peace

"Believe in me or go to hell!"

This God character sounds incredibly insecure, and like a total dictator. Not someone I'd want to worship or revere, even if I believed he existed. The Satan character sounds much more reasonable--and the true hero of the story. Rebelling against the evil dictator.

When people ask me if I've found Jesus, I usually tell them they should look the last place they put him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)